Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Gerald Kirshenbaum - Considering Dr. Kirshenbaum

You've reached goal Missy! Congrats on your consistent weight loss this challenge!

Thanks. It is so great to actaully make a goal. Every challenge I have been woefully under my challenge amount every other time. I am just happy for that consistent losing.

So I woke up this morning around 3 with a sharp pain in my lower left abdomen. I have no idea what it is but it hasn't gotten any better. I thought it might be a hernia but i haven't done any heavy lifting and it hasn't popped through the skin. might be ovarian cists? if it doesn't get better in a couple days i am going to the dr even though we don't have insurance. i am just confused as to what it could be.

Hi loverly ladies. Long-lost Mini here. I was out of town for a couple of weeks . . . gained three pounds but then lost two. I have no idea where I am in terms of the challenge cuz I can't remember where I started. Blegh.

Marie, I am REALLY happy to hear about your new job/living situation. That's fantastic.

And congrats to all of you on your weight loss. You guys rock.

Well, I am scheduled to have my Tummy Tuck and breast lift on September 9th and I can't believe how nervous I am. I remember being really nervous before my band, so I guess this is just more of the same. Anyhoo, if I have enough guts I'll post before and after pics on here. YIKES!!

Hi loverly ladies. Long-lost Mini here. I was out of town for a couple of weeks . . . gained three pounds but then lost two. I have no idea where I am in terms of the challenge cuz I can't remember where I started. Blegh.

Marie, I am REALLY happy to hear about your new job/living situation. That's fantastic.

And congrats to all of you on your weight loss. You guys rock.

Well, I am scheduled to have my Tummy Tuck and breast lift on September 9th and I can't believe how nervous I am. I remember being really nervous before my band, so I guess this is just more of the same. Anyhoo, if I have enough guts I'll post before and after pics on here. YIKES!!

Hey! You!!!

Don't be gone for so long! We missed you!!!

I am so excited for you! You will go before me! I can't wait to hear all about the details!

Do you have a recliner to sleep in? Did you get your silicone strips for your scars? You potty raiser? Your shower chair? Your men's boxers? Huh? Have you prepared at all?

Hey! You!!!

Don't be gone for so long! We missed you!!!

I am so excited for you! You will go before me! I can't wait to hear all about the details!

Do you have a recliner to sleep in? Did you get your silicone strips for your scars? You potty raiser? Your shower chair? Your men's boxers? Huh? Have you prepared at all?

Well, I have a recliner . . . but that's it. Oh, and I already have a bench in my shower. Don't know about the silicone strips. And boxers??? Cuz they won't be as tight??

Well, I have a recliner . . . but that's it. Oh, and I already have a bench in my shower. Don't know about the silicone strips. And boxers??? Cuz they won't be as tight??

Boxers? BEcause the fly is perfect for the drains. You can bring them through there and pin them to the outside. That way they don't get pulled underneath your clothing. Also get some lanyards (sp?) for the shower for your drains. But then again, maybe you won't have any drains.

Boxers? BEcause the fly is perfect for the drains. You can bring them through there and pin them to the outside. That way they don't get pulled underneath your clothing. Also get some lanyards (sp?) for the shower for your drains. But then again, maybe you won't have any drains.

Oh! Awesomely smart idea. The drains seem like the biggest pain in the butt of this whole thing. And I'm way more nervous about the breast lift. No idea why. I guess I'm just worried that I'll end up all scarred and lopsided and weird looking. I don't know. I just need to relax and trust my doctor.

Oh! Awesomely smart idea. The drains seem like the biggest pain in the butt of this whole thing. And I'm way more nervous about the breast lift. No idea why. I guess I'm just worried that I'll end up all scarred and lopsided and weird looking. I don't know. I just need to relax and trust my doctor.

I've been investigating the Silicone strips or scarring. My spelling sucks today! Sorry! Anyway, Dr. Blaine's strips are good. A friend of mine had a BA and she loved them. There are some others that a PS friend of mine used that are excellent but very pricely. My port scar is horrible, I need to find something to help with the PS scars or I'm going to look like frankenstein!

I've been investigating the Silicone strips or scarring. My spelling sucks today! Sorry! Anyway, Dr. Blaine's strips are good. A friend of mine had a BA and she loved them. There are some others that a PS friend of mine used that are excellent but very pricely. My port scar is horrible, I need to find something to help with the PS scars or I'm going to look like frankenstein!

K, thanks. I'll have to check that out.

Deb - 10lbs-2.2-1.0-2.4+.8:blink:

Lapdancer - 25lbs-3.3-2.0-3.0-4.0biggrin.gif

Laptastic - 10lbs-1.0+0.0+0.0-1.0:biggrin:

Lotza - 5lbs-1.0+1.0+0.0+1.0+0.0:biggrin:

KayleighsMommy - 10lbs-3.2-2.6-2.6-2.0:party:Met Goal!!! -2.0:biggrin:

Mini - 10lbs+0.0+0.0-1.2wink.gif

Party - 20lbs-6.6-1.2+0.0-2.0-9.2:biggrin:

It's time for our Monday Weigh-In!

I can't believe I lost 9.2lbs this week!!! It's unbelievable!:rolleyes: I'm one pound from my goal!!

THAT IS ABSOLUTELY EXTRAORDINARY!!:glare::lol:

Thanks. It is so great to actaully make a goal. Every challenge I have been woefully under my challenge amount every other time. I am just happy for that consistent losing.

As the Aussies say, "Good on ya'!"

My computer has been down for 10 days, and we were in Ashland week of the 10th, so haven't been consistent in weighing. will check tomorrow.

mom has been very sick with some type of virus that makes her run a low-grade fever every night/a.m. Took her to dr. last tues. and had blood work done. she was extremely anemic. So she had a blood transfusion last wed. helped some but she is still so weak. Dr. postponed her final chemo. to sept. 10 to allow time for fever to disappear and be gone for a full week. I don't know...worries me.:unsure:

THAT IS ABSOLUTELY EXTRAORDINARY!!:unsure::lol:

My computer has been down for 10 days, and we were in Ashland week of the 10th, so haven't been consistent in weighing. will check tomorrow.

mom has been very sick with some type of virus that makes her run a low-grade fever every night/a.m. Took her to dr. last tues. and had blood work done. she was extremely anemic. So she had a blood transfusion last wed. helped some but she is still so weak. Dr. postponed her final chemo. to sept. 10 to allow time for fever to disappear and be gone for a full week. I don't know...worries me.:rolleyes:

Ah, Deb. Sorry to hear that your mom is not doing well. Chemo is so tough.

mom has been very sick with some type of virus that makes her run a low-grade fever every night/a.m. Took her to dr. last tues. and had blood work done. she was extremely anemic. So she had a blood transfusion last wed. helped some but she is still so weak. Dr. postponed her final chemo. to sept. 10 to allow time for fever to disappear and be gone for a full week. I don't know...worries me.:rolleyes:

Deb! I am so sorry about your Mom. Sometimes it takes a few transfusions to get them where they need to be. Chemo is such an ugly drug and it just robs the body of all the good things. I hope she starts feeling better soon.

Thanks

I'm sorry your mom is feeling so poorly. My thoughts are with you guys. We have been going through the same thing here... the extreme anemia and blood transfusions (3 so far) so I know what you guys are going through.

Sending good thoughts your way.

julie