Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Gerald Kirshenbaum - Considering Dr. Kirshenbaum

I would take it, but the shipping would be a pain.

Anyway. We moved today into our new place :mad: and are exhausted! But I am so glad and I really feel that it is where God wants us right now. Everything is just falling into place.

I'm so happy for you! I know that is a good feeling - to be where you feel you should be.

Sorry for the late post. I was down .8 this week. :w00t:

Congrats! You're still going in the right direction! Good for you!

Anyone interested in a Red Robin night? September 8th, Tuesday night? Or would Wednesday night, the 9th be better?

Let me know! Thanks!!! :thumbup:

I'd like to do a Red Robin night on the 8th. Maybe you guys can go through my clothes in the parking lot to see what you want. Otherwise, you can come to my house and try stuff on. I live in Aurora.

I'd like to do a Red Robin night on the 8th. Maybe you guys can go through my clothes in the parking lot to see what you want. Otherwise, you can come to my house and try stuff on. I live in Aurora.

Red Robin on the 8th sounds good to me and we can check out the clothes in the parking lot! Anyone else interested? Thanks!!!

Red Robin on the 8th sounds good to me and we can check out the clothes in the parking lot! Anyone else interested? Thanks!!!

The 8th sounds great for me (the 9th is my 9 yr wedding anniversary)

I would love to check out clothes beforehand.

Speaking of clothes.....

I have been hitting all the resale shops (Unique, Goodwill. etc) looking for clothes. I am desperatley in need of jeans. I'm not even sure what size I wear!! All I know is I started out in a 32 and they got wayyyy too big :blink: I have a pair from Catherines that are a 9. They can't seem to tell you there what that equates to in "real" sizes <grrrrr> these pants are getting too big for me too.

Anway (finally getting to the point of this post) I went to Goodwill yesterday and found a pair of jeans size 28-30. I was just going to buy them, and decided at the last minute to try them on. They were too big!!!!!!! I have never, in proabably the last 20 years, had to put something back because it was too big!! I was quite thrilled at this. Wow...this may be how "normal" people shop, huh?

Just wanted to share.

Hey ladies! I'm purging my closet of all things that don't fit me anymore. I have a variety of sizes, from 20-24 pants and skirts to tops from 2x and 3x to 22/24 and 26/28. A few items are brand new. Anyone want any of it before I donate it all?

well, no one will have anything left when i arrive in november, but keep me in mind for any kind of tops/blouses that might be around then. I can't make my mind let me wear clothes that "touch" which makes my mom crazy!! But I will keep y'all posted before the november date.

things here with mom....not so good.

I had my hysterectomy four years ago and with abdominal surgery you get what's called "swelly belly." At first it would swell as much as 5" a day. It was very annoying. It doesn't do it too much anymore and I don't regret it for a moment. Mind you, I didn't get the Tummy Tuck at the same time, so no support wraps, just my trusty pillow. I would totally get my breasts lifted, but no implants, don't need them. Just be nice if they didn't point towards the ground like torpedoes. So, go for it and get excited you will love how you look!

I had a CT scan today. Still having this pain in my left side and back. I have been assured that it is not my band, so since there are no masses, CT scan. I had to drink two bottles of barium. I cannot recommend this at all. It was berry flavored. I have no idea what kind of berry they were aiming for. They also injected me with this stuff to highlight the urinary tract and said I would feel some "warmth." Actually, it makes you feel like you've wet your pants, only you haven't. That was just very odd. I find out the results tomorrow. I doubt they will find anything. I have had so many tests and they can't figure it out. Then I give up and it flares up again and I go back. I have family history, so I can't ignore it. But it's annoying none the less.

On the upside, my GERD has receded finally. It's hardly bothering me at all and I haven't had a PVC in days. I am on full liquids for another week. I am mostly complying. It's a pain as they bring in Bagels and donuts to work all the time. I am supposed to attend a luncheon tomorrow, but I can't eat anything there, so I'll just be setting up. People at work know about my band, so I just tell them I can't have something and they don't question it and are very supportive.

The 8th sounds great for me (the 9th is my 9 yr wedding anniversary)

I would love to check out clothes beforehand.

This weekend is crazy. Moving my daughter into college and working a booth at the Taste of Colorado. The only time I have for you to try things before the Red Robin night would be the afternoon of that day. I could be home from work by about 2pm. If you want to do it then, give me a call. 303-669-2350. I have three bags of clothes.

This weekend is crazy. Moving my daughter into college and working a booth at the Taste of Colorado. The only time I have for you to try things before the Red Robin night would be the afternoon of that day. I could be home from work by about 2pm. If you want to do it then, give me a call. 303-669-2350. I have three bags of clothes.

Actually I meant before Red Robin (sorry for being unclear :blushing:), though I may have to take you up on when you get home on Tuesday instead. Not sure if I am going to be able to make it to RR. I got an email from the PTCO saying there was a community meeting that night. I am torn. I really want to make RR, because I feel it does me a world of good coming to these meetings, but I really should do the mommy thing and go to this meeting. They are teaching the "everyday math" thingy. (as if "new math" wasn't enough when we were kids)

I'll update as to what I am going to do after I make up my mind.

Red Robin Gathering September 8th -

Arapahoe and I-25

7pm

Actually I meant before Red Robin (sorry for being unclear :tt1:), though I may have to take you up on when you get home on Tuesday instead. Not sure if I am going to be able to make it to RR. I got an email from the PTCO saying there was a community meeting that night. I am torn. I really want to make RR, because I feel it does me a world of good coming to these meetings, but I really should do the mommy thing and go to this meeting. They are teaching the "everyday math" thingy. (as if "new math" wasn't enough when we were kids)

I'll update as to what I am going to do after I make up my mind.

I hope you can attend, but I understand if you have to do other more important things. I'd say we could try the 9th, but that's your anniversary.

I think that just checking things out in the parking lot prior to our meeting would be fine for me. Thanks!

I had my hysterectomy four years ago and with abdominal surgery you get what's called "swelly belly." At first it would swell as much as 5" a day. It was very annoying. It doesn't do it too much anymore and I don't regret it for a moment. Mind you, I didn't get the Tummy Tuck at the same time, so no support wraps, just my trusty pillow. I would totally get my breasts lifted, but no implants, don't need them. Just be nice if they didn't point towards the ground like torpedoes. So, go for it and get excited you will love how you look!

I had a CT scan today. Still having this pain in my left side and back. I have been assured that it is not my band, so since there are no masses, CT scan. I had to drink two bottles of barium. I cannot recommend this at all. It was berry flavored. I have no idea what kind of berry they were aiming for. They also injected me with this stuff to highlight the urinary tract and said I would feel some "warmth." Actually, it makes you feel like you've wet your pants, only you haven't. That was just very odd. I find out the results tomorrow. I doubt they will find anything. I have had so many tests and they can't figure it out. Then I give up and it flares up again and I go back. I have family history, so I can't ignore it. But it's annoying none the less.

On the upside, my GERD has receded finally. It's hardly bothering me at all and I haven't had a PVC in days. I am on full liquids for another week. I am mostly complying. It's a pain as they bring in Bagels and donuts to work all the time. I am supposed to attend a luncheon tomorrow, but I can't eat anything there, so I'll just be setting up. People at work know about my band, so I just tell them I can't have something and they don't question it and are very supportive.

I'm glad the GERD is doing better. I hope they can figure the other stuff out. Good Luck with your luncheon. I've found that sometimes I do much better than others - when it comes to resisting temptation!:biggrin:

well, no one will have anything left when i arrive in november, but keep me in mind for any kind of tops/blouses that might be around then. I can't make my mind let me wear clothes that "touch" which makes my mom crazy!! But I will keep y'all posted before the november date.

things here with mom....not so good.

what size tops/blouses do you like? I can save some for you. You're still a much smaller size than I am. I'll be in town, I canceled that trip to MN. So I'm happy now!

I'm sorry to hear about your Mom. Very sorry and very sad.

Speaking of clothes.....

I have been hitting all the resale shops (Unique, Goodwill. etc) looking for clothes. I am desperatley in need of jeans. I'm not even sure what size I wear!! All I know is I started out in a 32 and they got wayyyy too big :lol: I have a pair from Catherines that are a 9. They can't seem to tell you there what that equates to in "real" sizes <grrrrr> these pants are getting too big for me too.

Anway (finally getting to the point of this post) I went to Goodwill yesterday and found a pair of jeans size 28-30. I was just going to buy them, and decided at the last minute to try them on. They were too big!!!!!!! I have never, in proabably the last 20 years, had to put something back because it was too big!! I was quite thrilled at this. Wow...this may be how "normal" people shop, huh?

Just wanted to share.

I found 3 pairs of brand new, tags still on, jeans in my closet. They are way too big on me! I tried to take them to Plato's Closet, but the largest size they accept is 18. I'll check the size and let you know if they are something you could use. You're welcome to them. However, you might have to hem them a little. I think they are Talls.:tt2:

Wah! I'll have to miss RR again. I have vacation next week and we're spending it at Lake Pueblo. The last hooray for the summer.

Mary

I hope you can attend, but I understand if you have to do other more important things. I'd say we could try the 9th, but that's your anniversary.

Yep, besides I know the 8th works better for others. I might just "forget" about the meeting on the 8th at the school.

I found 3 pairs of brand new, tags still on, jeans in my closet. They are way too big on me! I tried to take them to Plato's Closet, but the largest size they accept is 18. I'll check the size and let you know if they are something you could use. You're welcome to them. However, you might have to hem them a little. I think they are Talls.:lol:

That whould be great... and soooo appreciated. I went to Catherines today and hit the Clearance rack. Got a pair of jeans for a decent price. The ones that are too big for me are a 9 Red. These are actually a 7 Blue (if you know anything at all about the crazy numbering system at Catherines/Lane Bryant) And adding to that.... they are actually a petite. I have NEVER worn a petite before. I think my legs have gotten shorter!!!! :biggrin: The chart there said a 7 is comparable to a 24. I didn't believe that. I still can't squeeze my big belly into a 26, let alone a 24!!!! I asked the girl at the store and she said that chart is off. (I would say wayyyyy off).

Still dreaming of the day I can get into a "real" size 7!!!

:tt1:

[/size][/font]

That whould be great... and soooo appreciated. I went to Catherines today and hit the Clearance rack. Got a pair of jeans for a decent price. The ones that are too big for me are a 9 Red. These are actually a 7 Blue (if you know anything at all about the crazy numbering system at Catherines/Lane Bryant) And adding to that.... they are actually a petite. I have NEVER worn a petite before. I think my legs have gotten shorter!!!! :smile2: The chart there said a 7 is comparable to a 24. I didn't believe that. I still can't squeeze my big belly into a 26, let alone a 24!!!! I asked the girl at the store and she said that chart is off. (I would say wayyyyy off).

Still dreaming of the day I can get into a "real" size 7!!!

:thumbup:

My legs appear shorter too, but I think it's because of the hanging skin. If I wear the Spanx and pull everything up where it belongs (I know, bad visual) I fit in a Tall - if not, I need a regular. It's not so good!

Wah! I'll have to miss RR again. I have vacation next week and we're spending it at Lake Pueblo. The last hooray for the summer.

Mary

Bummer! I'll miss you!!! BUT enjoy your vacation!!