Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Frozen Yogurt Six days out?

I had some great sugar free frozen yogurt sorbert, about 1 1/2 out. Just watch sugar. I also free greek yogurt (healthy choice sells it also). Yummy :)

* 1 1/2 weeks

Sorry for the late reply to this - but here we are again. The question asked about the frozen yogurt was just that - a question. There's always got to be someone who launches into a tirade about what THEY feel the proper thing to do may be.

If the girl is going to get some frozen yogurt then she's gonna get it. No need to attack her decision or make her feel bad for considering it.

I would suppose that if anyone here feels like they have the superior knowledge or personify the very definition of self control - well they wouldn't have needed a sleeve in the first place. Their knowledge and self control would have prevented them from being overweight at all.

i don't see the reason not to have it they have sugar free fat free options..we have a tool to help us..its not the end of our life we should still enjoy some of our foods but now we are better equipped to handling it. Someone on here said you probably didn't pay for your surgery is that what you had surgery for.. Well I didn't pay for my surgery but my insurance company does that my husband pays for. I had this to help me as no matter what I did the weight didn't come off. I'm not going to deprive myself if I want a half a slice of pizza. IIts not just our food intake that will help with weightloss...going to the gym and living an active lifestyle..its not all about food and if you make it all about food its not good. Go treat yourself to that frozen yogurt, I've found that things I used to like IE Coffee..doesn't even taste good anymore...You'll notice that..right now I'm 6 weeks out and my doc has me eating solid food. He has told me try all different foods. He is so happy with my progress..I've lost 32.4 lbs..and I have been sick with bronchitis for almost 2 weeks. There are times when I see people post on here and they almost seem rude..Aren't we here to support each other? I know that's what I'm here, if I wanted rude people in my life I'd walk out my front door I live in NY!

Sorry for the late reply to this - but here we are again. The question asked about the frozen yogurt was just that - a question. There's always got to be someone who launches into a tirade about what THEY feel the proper thing to do may be.

If the girl is going to get some frozen yogurt then she's gonna get it. No need to attack her decision or make her feel bad for considering it.

I would suppose that if anyone here feels like they have the superior knowledge or personify the very definition of self control - well they wouldn't have needed a sleeve in the first place. Their knowledge and self control would have prevented them from being overweight at all.

Thank you! It was an innocent question, as I was new to the surgery and was curious. I didn't have any... And I still haven't. I'm sure someday I will though. ;)

i don't see the reason not to have it they have sugar free fat free options..we have a tool to help us..its not the end of our life we should still enjoy some of our foods but now we are better equipped to handling it. Someone on here said you probably didn't pay for your surgery is that what you had surgery for.. Well I didn't pay for my surgery but my insurance company does that my husband pays for. I had this to help me as no matter what I did the weight didn't come off. I'm not going to deprive myself if I want a half a slice of pizza. IIts not just our food intake that will help with weightloss...going to the gym and living an active lifestyle..its not all about food and if you make it all about food its not good. Go treat yourself to that frozen yogurt' date=' I've found that things I used to like IE coffee..doesn't even taste good anymore...You'll notice that..right now I'm 6 weeks out and my doc has me eating solid food. He has told me try all different foods. He is so happy with my progress..I've lost 32.4 lbs..and I have been sick with bronchitis for almost 2 weeks. There are times when I see people post on here and they almost seem rude..Aren't we here to support each other? I know that's what I'm here, if I wanted rude people in my life I'd walk out my front door I live in NY![/quote']

Ha!!!! Thank you for the support. I agree with you, our sleeve isn't the end of our lives, it's the beginning!!! I have found that many of the foods that I LOVED before aren't even tempting anymore. Im almost 4 weeks post op, and I can't wait for salads!!! :)

I've been having salads all week I'm about to be 6 weeks..I've been tolerating foods quite well!! I did have pizza...1/2 a slice though which a side salad...things are very different!!! FYI I did have frozen yogurt the other day..sugar free/fat free and I don't feel one ounce of guiltiness, oh and the kicker I'm still losing LOL

Omg I need some popcorn now..I get a huge laugh everyday at the food nazis..

I ate sugar free Gummy bears last night..I sh1t my brains out and my stomach cramped bad! I self paid so I guess it was a 25k sh1t. I definitely want a freaking refund!!!! I won't be making that mistake again

P.S. eat the yogurt or don't..it doesn't matter. What matters is you hold yourself accountable for your choices, which from what I can tell is you would have.

I think it's ok. I just had my first frozen yogurt from my favorite "cherry berry" today and I'm 11 days out. I was scared at first but it melts right in your mouth quick enough that it turns into a liquid fast.(: good luck Hun