Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Frozen Yogurt Six days out?

Holy notifications!!! Lol

First' date=' I'm really sorry if the way I worded anything offended you. I didn't mean anything to sound mean at all. And I don't think that because you thought about trying some frozen yogurt you'll fail!! I even said I think it's a great alternative for a healthy dessert. I just said I think 6 days is too early. But I'm not even sleeved yet! What the hell do I know?!? Lol

And Grace is right. And I didn't mean it that way either. I certainly didn't get fat by cheating early on my post op diet, I just meant my mind set of keeping that food addiction and looking for ways to add sweets in back early. Then totally, over time that same food addiction ended up at the buffet jamming slider foods down my throat as fast as my band could take it. I think your food choice is a good one if you wanted something sweet, my comment was in regards to it being so early out and sticking to your post op diet. You've done so well getting to where you are, I just thought you should hold out a little longer until your doc's diet permitted it. I think in the long run, it'll help your losses and your mental/emotional process. But everyone goes through this in different ways and we don't all have the same relationship with food. So I'm sorry if you were offended by what I said, I was just trying to share what I put myself through and offer support. Didn't mean to be rude.[/quote']

You didn't offend me AT ALL! ;)

I am very sorry to be off topic but this comment bothers me ALOT!!! Are you trying to imply that the only people who value and take this surgery seriously are the ones who pay out of pocket for it...?

I was very lucky to have my insurance pay for my surgery' date=' that being said I pay VERY HIGH premiums biweekly for my health insurance, and yes I am blessed to have great insurance that covered my sleeve surgery, but that in no way shape or form mean I take getting 80% of my stomach cut out lightly... I think this was not a very fair comment to make...[/quote']

I totally offended me too!!!! Out of the whole response from this person, that line got under my skin the most! We are all in this for the same reason! Why would it matter how you financially obtained your sleeve?

Trust me, you are not alone in having an issue with the comment! :)

Hehe. What a cluster f**k! The girl just asked About some lousy yogurt!!

Hehehe.. I love you guys!

:P

I totally offended me too!!!! Out of the whole response from this person, that line got under my skin the most! We are all in this for the same reason! Why would it matter how you financially obtained your sleeve?

Trust me, you are not alone in having an issue with the comment! :)

And I am sorry for hijacking your post! I just needed to get that out! That was just an ignorant comment that was definately unnecessary! I dont know the poster of it and maybe it wasn't ment to be taken that way,(I don't se how but I'm trying to give the benefit of the doubt) but that just got right under my skin!

To answer you original question, I am almost 3 months post op and have had Frozen yougurt for the first time post op last week... I only ate a little bit, it was sugar free and my nut said it was a great dessert!

And I am sorry for hijacking your post! I just needed to get that out! That was just an ignorant comment that was definately unnecessary! I dont know the poster of it and maybe it wasn't ment to be taken that way' date='(I don't se how but I'm trying to give the benefit of the doubt) but that just got right under my skin!

To answer you original question, I am almost 3 months post op and have had Frozen yougurt for the first time post op last week... I only ate a little bit, it was sugar free and my nut said it was a great dessert![/quote']

Well I appreciate you saying something. It got me pretty worked up when I read it, but I figured I must have missed something. It's all done and said now... I said my peace to the ignorance, time to move on.

;)

Hehe. What a cluster f**k! The girl just asked About some lousy yogurt!!

Hehehe.. I love you guys!

:P

I know!!! You would have thought she would have been asking if it was ok to eat her pets!!! ;)

KIMKAT3 I was also wondering about this, I'm glad you asked. I mean what is the big difference between SF Fudge pops and SF froyo????

There isn't. There are a ton of people that judge things based totally on what its called. Once I had a personal recipe I had entered into MYF that was sort of pizzaesque so I just called it Grace's pizza recipe over there and people saw the term "pizza" and bricks were shat. That's just the way it goes.

There isn't. There are a ton of people that judge things based totally on what its called. Once I had a personal recipe I had entered into MYF that was sort of pizzaesque so I just called it Grace's pizza recipe over there and people saw the term "pizza" and bricks were shat. That's just the way it goes.

LMAO!!!!! Not pizza!!!! Are you mad crazy!?!?

LOOOL!

Pizza!? Now you're talkin' crazy ;-)

Just to chime in - because I can't help it... Kim, I took your question as an innocent one.

I know!!! You would have thought she would have been asking if it was ok to eat her pets!!! ;)

I think that might have have been okay as long as she paid for them herself. Not sure, I'm still confused.

LMAO!!!!! Not pizza!!!! Are you mad crazy!?!?

LOOOL!

Perhaps ;) ;)

Pizza!? Now you're talkin' crazy ;-)

Just to chime in - because I can't help it... Kim' date=' I took your question as an innocent one.[/quote']

I'm glad you did!!! This first week has been been such an emotional roller coaster for me, sometimes I think my thought process is taking a hit because of it.

I've been making Breakfast, lunch and dinner for my family (since I'm home and not at work this week) and the amazing smell and sight of these foods is killing me! I am counting the days to when I can have something with substance. Jello and sf Popsicles are getting old... :(

Amazon: you went to Mexico, correct? I have to stick to the US for my sleeve and I am selfpaying at 26k. Does that mean I am going to work harder than you?

You act like insurance people don't value their sleeve, which is BS. I doubt you'd like me saying because you went to Mexico to spend less that you don't value your sleeve as much as I do.

So rude.

Not sure what kind of response you are looking for but here goes: are you kidding me? Frozen yogurt full of sugar no nutrient value. You do want to lose weight right? I bet that you did not pay for your surgery.........Wait until you can have pureed foods and enjoy some great greek yogurt full of Protein and goodness. Good Luck to you. :(

What does her having "paid" or not for her surgery matter?

People are still curious as to what they can and can't have!

Amazon: you went to Mexico' date=' correct? I have to stick to the US for my sleeve and I am selfpaying at 26k. Does that mean I am going to work harder than you?

You act like insurance people don't value their sleeve, which is BS. I doubt you'd like me saying because you went to Mexico to spend less that you don't value your sleeve as much as I do.

So rude.[/quote']

People forget how much insurance costs people. Its usually a good chunk of our paychecks. Its just an ignorant thing to say. Lol