Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

and it is true! Protein

Where do they sell Celebrate I'd love to try it

I used the Premier Protien (chocolate) from Costco' date=' they were pretty good.

Now, I also use the Celebrate ENS chocolate powder (comes in other flavors too, the vanilla cake batter wasn't too bad if you like that). I like it because it isn't thick and heavy, has a lite chocolate taste and isn't gritty. The best part is that each 8oz drink contains 25grams of protien, 1/2 of my Vitamin and 1/3 of my Calcium requirement for the day. 2 drinks and a calcium chew and I'm set for the day...plus 50grams of Protein. It's a little pricey, but sooo worth it for me.[/quote']

Where do you get the celebrate Protein?

I hate to be the bearer of. As news but if I was In your shoes I'd want to know so here it goes.....

I also started w the premier Protein shakes from Costcoi only had the vanilla and it was doable I had no complaints but thennnnm I noticed the label said it was made w whey Protein CONCENTRATE not whey protein isolate who j is what we need. Skipping to the chase I called Premier Protein and asked whAt grade pdcaaas score their shake was and I was surprised they admitted their score was only s ONE out of 100. What does that mean? In short it means that Ur not getting the. 30g of protein the can says you're getting. I researched and found that most if not all Protein Shakes r also concentrate. So I called injury who scores 100 out of 100 and I ordered that. It hasn't come yet do I can't comment on if it tastes good or not but at least I'll know I'm getting 21h per drink ...if anyone wants more inf google pdcaaas scores and feel free to call the co that makes Ur shake and ask w what their score is. I'm so upset I waisted 5 weeks getting duped w how much protein I was getting. I hope this helps someone xo

powders?utm_source=BariatricPal&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=CommentLink" target="_ad" data-id="1" >unjury is considered "medical grade" Protein Powder, which means that doctors prescribe it for patients with endocrine diseases and such who need therapeutic protein. I've had it before and it has a very neutral taste. I did just order some of the Celebrate Protein Powder as recommended above. Their quality looks good too.

I used the Premier Protien (chocolate) from costco, they were pretty good.

Now, I also use the Celebrate ENS chocolate powder (comes in other flavors too, the vanilla cake batter wasn't too bad if you like that). I like it because it isn't thick and heavy, has a lite chocolate taste and isn't gritty. The best part is that each 8oz drink contains 25grams of protien, 1/2 of my Vitamin and 1/3 of my Calcium requirement for the day. 2 drinks and a calcium chew and I'm set for the day...plus 50grams of Protein. It's a little pricey, but sooo worth it for me.

Thanks, I just ordered some! And caramel calcium chews too, and a shaker bottle. :)

I had my surgery on February 7th of this year, I know what you mean about getting enough Protein in your daily diet. I like to use Unjury chicken Soup, I found it at Medicine Chest, it not bad at all but don't mix it too strong or use too hot of Water is gets lumpy. Also I have used Idaho instant potatoes, just mix with water and put a little check broth in it and it's good. Sometimes I also have the potatoes and chicken soup at the same time just to mix it up. I have also been told that if you don't get enough protein your hair will fall out....so be careful to get all you need. Good luck!

I had my surgery on February 7th of this year' date=' I know what you mean about getting enough Protein in your daily diet. I like to use powders?utm_source=BariatricPal&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=CommentLink" target="_ad" data-id="1" >unjury chicken Soup, I found it at Medicine Chest, it not bad at all but don't mix it too strong or use too hot of Water is gets lumpy. Also I have used Idaho instant potatoes, just mix with Water and put a little check broth in it and it's good. Sometimes I also have the potatoes and chicken Soup at the same time just to mix it up. I have also been told that if you don't get enough Protein your hair will fall out....so be careful to get all you need. Good luck![/quote']

Unfortunately, even if you do everything by the book, the hair still comes out.

I use the whey Protein shakes..triple chocolate is my favorite. Sleeved 12/26 and I am down 38lbs as of today :)....definitely push the fluids and protein..makes a big difference..walking about 3x a week ...down 4 sizes ...im pleased with my results the only thing I cant drink Water alone, dont like the taste so I always have crystal light packets with me.

I use the Celebrate caramel Calcium chews as well :lol: They are so much better than the chalky chewables. While they don't really taste like caramels, they taste enough like candy that I feel like they're a treat :lol:

I order everything online because it's less expensive. I've found that the prices on Amazon are the best. My surgeons office recommends Celebrate, so they gave me a bunch of the ENS samples before I purchased. I knew I liked the chocolate best which made ordering easy. I've tried the chocolate, vanilla cake batter and strawberry and they were all good. Well, as good as powdered Protein drinks can be :lol:

I really like the Pure Protein Frosty chocolate shakes. They have 35 grams of protein and taste good (to me anyway,lol). They sell them at TraderJoes and are on sale right now at Amazon.< /p>

Unjury is amazing!!! The strawberry sorbet is great in crystal light lemonade. The cheese sauce is tasty. The unflavored is truly flavorless and I add that in anything I prepare for me and the hubby--I am his Protein police. They send recipes which I great I had a terrible addiction to iced caramel lattes from DD to curb my sweet tooth and now I use the unjury chocolate in a little iced coffee dont even need to add sugar. Buy a bunch of samples. The first time they mixed my order and sent me different flavors than what I ordered. They told me keep them and send me the rest I originally wanted which was great bc I got to try it all. I make vanilla protein icecream out of it too. I'm 9mths post op. I get in 80 to 100g of protein daily between food and usually only one protein supplement. I'm 25 lbs away from the ideal weight of my dreams and I have 3 months until my year mark.

I had my surgery on February 7th of this year' date=' I know what you mean about getting enough Protein in your daily diet. I like to use unjury chicken Soup, I found it at Medicine Chest, it not bad at all but don't mix it too strong or use too hot of Water is gets lumpy. Also I have used Idaho instant potatoes, just mix with Water and put a little check broth in it and it's good. Sometimes I also have the potatoes and chicken soup at the same time just to mix it up. I have also been told that if you don't get enough Protein your hair will fall out....so be careful to get all you need. Good luck![/quote']

I have always gotten enough protein in and my hair still feel out heavily for about a month when I hit the 6 mth post op mark. So Biotin overload was necessary. It is worse and longer for ppl with low protein. However my B12 is always low, go figure--even taking b12 daily. I will say terribly that I don't do calcium chews or Vitamin. I just eat Calcium rich--dr said make sure I get yogurt and cheese in and I should be fine and I have been for 9 mths with very regular follow up.

I hate to be the bearer of. As news but if I was In your shoes I'd want to know so here it goes.....

I also started w the premier Protein shakes from Costcoi only had the vanilla and it was doable I had no complaints but thennnnm I noticed the label said it was made w whey Protein CONCENTRATE not whey protein isolate who j is what we need. Skipping to the chase I called Premier Protein and asked whAt grade pdcaaas score their shake was and I was surprised they admitted their score was only s ONE out of 100. What does that mean? In short it means that Ur not getting the. 30g of protein the can says you're getting. I researched and found that most if not all Protein Shakes r also concentrate. So I called injury who scores 100 out of 100 and I ordered that. It hasn't come yet do I can't comment on if it tastes good or not but at least I'll know I'm getting 21h per drink ...if anyone wants more inf google pdcaaas scores and feel free to call the co that makes Ur shake and ask w what their score is. I'm so upset I waisted 5 weeks getting duped w how much protein I was getting. I hope this helps someone xo

Wow, good to know.

Premier Protein in chocolate is awesome and approved by my sugeons office/ NUT. I googled for info on the score and found whey Protein and whey protein concentrate have the same pdcaaas score.

https://www1.bariatricadvantage.com/blog?id=88604

I think the poster who called was surprise to hear 1 but the scoring system used in the link puts 1 as the highest possible score so I believe there is a confusion in the scoring system. Premier would score a 100 on the poster system not a 1 out of 100.

what about the Atkins Protein Shakes that are 15 grams of Protein, 4 carbs and 160 calories?