Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Crybaby right here!

So tomorrow is my big day ( I have to be there by 5 AM, surgery is scheduled for 7:30) and to put it mildly : I'm scared!! I can't even think about it or I start to cry. Is this even remotely normal?? Shouldn't I be jumping for joy? Oh my, it's going to be a long night...

Its normal your mind and emotions are just going in all different directions. Good luck youll do great! enjoy the good drugs while you can lmao when you feel yourself getting overwhelmed just look at a really cute clothing site or some bathing suites or something to take your mind off of it.

It's normal! But really...it's not a bad surgery! Think of itvas the first day of thecrest of your life! Good luck & post when you can!

I thought it was a piece of cake, no pun intended, lol! Good luck-it will be worth it!

Hello my scheduled surgery day is also tomorrow morning I have to be at the hospital at 5:30 AM as well and my surgery is supposed to be in between 7 and 8 AM we will be in surgery together and love to keep you posted and you keep me posted as well on our progress we can go through this together ....I've been crying and emotional all day very very scared but very excited!!!!

I felt the same way. My surgery was 3 weeks ago. You will do fine!!! You can do this!!!!

All your feelings are normal. Just get a good night sleep and get ready for a new life! Let us know how it goes!

I love the success stories... Makes me feel better!!!

Agree. All normal. I did not worry til the nurses were getting me ready! Lol! I honestly had nothing but excitement. Woke up. Worst feeling at breast bone and thought "what the hell did I just do". Little did I know that the only thing that hurt was hernia and gas! Never had once once of pain from actual surgery.

Walk as much as you can as soon as you can. Get Isopure Protein drinks (decent) with many flavors.

Good luck !!!!

I am tomorrow too, Im actually in hospital now and surgery is 730 in am. Being scared is normal, and I am big time. Good Luck to you see you in recovery.

You guys are great, thanks for making me feel better! :) And, wow, 3 of us going in for this tomorrow!! It's good knowing others will be going through the same thing at the same time :)

I wish you and Dream a smooth surgery and speedy recovery!

I had anxiety right up to the point they put me under. I think I was in denial right up to the time they put the iv in my arm. I laid in the pre-op room, surrounded by other patients and nurses, thinking, "What if I just got up and walked out of her right now?"

But fortunately I had firmly committed in my mind that I was going through with it because I needed to improve my health and life. I realized that I couldn't do it on my own and just like someone with a heart problem, depression, or a serious disease, sometimes you can't get better on your own.

You guys are great' date=' thanks for making me feel better! :) And, wow, 3 of us going in for this tomorrow!! It's good knowing others will be going through the same thing at the same time :)[/quote']

Me too! I'm going in at 5:30 and surgery at 7:30! I think what you are feeling is normal. I'm feeling the same way! It's all going to be okay though.

VSG Date: 2/13/13

wow so many tomorrow.. and all totally normal at that.. I was petrified.. lol.. so scared.. but all was good.. before I knew it.. poof it was over..and there I was on my way to a new me.. down 50lbs since dec 20th.. welcome all of you to the losers club.. on our ways to a better healthier life.. a new us.. new clothes.. so congrats to all of you.. keep us all updated.. best of luck to you all.