Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Ashley, as far as Unjury, my surgeon's office sells it, but otherwise I've only ever seen it for sale online! Isopure and Premier Protein I have seen in stores.

I miss Meijer's, only saw them in Michigan Nd Ohio. We don't have them here in Florida!!

Yeah, but you have FLORIDA and an OCEAN. I'll trade you that for Meijer and a freezing rain/snowstorm!

Hahaha!!! Come visit me honey! The weather is GORGEOUS!!! I have extra sleeping space!

I'm getting Sleeved Monday the 25th.. its my first surgery and im starting to get nervous

Good Luck and God Bless! :)

I think we should all put on beautiful evening gowns and tuxes and walk down the red carpet too! We are beautiful!!!!

My surgery is tomorrow. I have to be at the surgery center at 11:30am. I'm feeling every type of emotion right now. Mostly fear. I was told not to bring much so I'm just bringing a bath rode, slippers, gas x strips, a small pillow (just in case they don't give me one, tooth brush and chap stick. I'm going to wear what I'm wearing to the hospital back home. I am so worried that I'm forgetting something. Does the no nail polish include toe nail polish? :)

Hahaha!!! Come visit me honey! The weather is GORGEOUS!!! I have extra sleeping space!

Road trip to Himalaya62's!!!!

What? No nail polish??? I don't think I was told that ( as I page through my pre-op folder)-- I was told no perfumes and lotions.

I was told no make up, nail polish, jewelry or perfume. I don't see how nail polish is going to harm anything. I can't put lotion on my feet so I really hope they are covered up during surgery toe nail polish can't hurt anything lol.

I was told no make up' date=' nail polish, jewelry or perfume. I don't see how nail polish is going to harm anything. I can't put lotion on my feet so I really hope they are covered up during surgery toe nail polish can't hurt anything lol.[/quote']

They like to see no polish so they can see the color of the nail beds

Im in your shoes' date=' Im 5-4" 249lbs, High blood pressure and plenty more problems that are because of being OVER weight and everyone even my other surgeon said YOU don't even look that "BIG" But what they don't realize is I have been dealing with my weight for 17yrs and I know and have accepted that "This is for me so I can live longer for my kids.. Its not that your being selfish your just thinking about your future as a healthier person for your kids.. Our weight is like a great pair of jeans that are very snug but when taken off every thing falls out, your just not putting that out there so people can see they only see that you wear your weight well.. So try and look at things in a very POSITIVE way.. Febuary 25th 2013 is the begining to OUR new lives.. I go in at 6:00 am.. So see you on the Losers Bench...[/quote']

Thanks for the pep talk!

Im in your shoes' date=' Im 5-4" 249lbs, High blood pressure and plenty more problems that are because of being OVER weight and everyone even my other surgeon said YOU don't even look that "BIG" But what they don't realize is I have been dealing with my weight for 17yrs and I know and have accepted that "This is for me so I can live longer for my kids.. Its not that your being selfish your just thinking about your future as a healthier person for your kids.. Our weight is like a great pair of jeans that are very snug but when taken off every thing falls out, your just not putting that out there so people can see they only see that you wear your weight well.. So try and look at things in a very POSITIVE way.. Febuary 25th 2013 is the begining to OUR new lives.. I go in at 6:00 am.. So see you on the Losers Bench...[/quote']

And good luck! Positive vibes coming your way!!

My surgery is tomorrow. I have to be at the surgery center at 11:30am. I'm feeling every type of emotion right now. Mostly fear. I was told not to bring much so I'm just bringing a bath rode' date=' slippers, gas x strips, a small pillow (just in case they don't give me one, tooth brush and chap stick. I'm going to wear what I'm wearing to the hospital back home. I am so worried that I'm forgetting something. Does the no nail polish include toe nail polish? :)[/quote']

They just told me no red nail polish. They prefer French manicure if we have anything but they have nothing in the pre op paperwork about no polish.

I am in the same boat. I'm 5"6 and weigh 205lbs. I come from a larger family and have battled with my weight all my life. This is a very personal choice that I am doing for myself. My surgery date is 2/28/13 and am waiting for someone to tell me the same thing. Don't feel that you need to explain yourself to anyone. I know in the end my knees' date=' back and heart will thank me and I am sure yours will too.

As a nurse myself , I understand the risks that come with this surgery but honestly we take risk everyday just getting out of bed. Im sure your friends are just concerned for you but only you know what's best for you and your family. I wish you the best!!

[/quote']

Thank you for the kind words and good luck!