Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I was trying not to get my hopes up too high and yet I still already feel a bit disappointed. I'm 5 days post op and am still UP 2 lbs from my pre surgery weight. If I'd have lost a few pounds it would make this uncomfortable pain at least feel more worth it but instead I'm feeling a bit glum about it today. :(

I was so sad about it too.... and see others that are about the same time out down a bunch compared to mem I didnt notice anything until I went to put my regular clothes on and holy cow! I probably could go down a size but I like them a little big for now. So keep your chin up it gets better!!!

Glad all went well :) I'm being sleeved this Thursday and getting very nervous :(

You will do great don't get nervous

Hi February Sleeve-ers!!! My surgery was last Monday, 2/18/13 and while I am still new and learning about all of this, I am excited to be on this journey with you!! It's so comforting to know that there are people going through the exact things I'm going through right now. Best of luck to all of you in your weight-loss endeavors!

I was so sad about it too.... and see others that are about the same time out down a bunch compared to mem I didnt notice anything until I went to put my regular clothes on and holy cow! I probably could go down a size but I like them a little big for now. So keep your chin up it gets better!!!

Thanks for the pep talk TStorm. :)

My surgery went great today! Surgeon said it was a terrific surgery lol. I don't even remember being given the anesthesia or anything. One moment' date=' the anesthetist and his assistants were in the room asking if I was ready, and the next moment I was in recovery. Recovery sucked because of the pain, I couldn't sleep. But all was well once I got back to my room. Walked the halls 3 times, finally peed, doing good![/quote']

Yay! So positive ! I felt like I dying puking up blood ! I'm happy your doing well!

Time to try to get some sleep. I hope I can. I'm soooo excited!! I have surgery tomorrow!! Good luck everyone! Will be keeping all in my thoughts and prayers!

Time to try to get some sleep. I hope I can. I'm soooo excited!! I have surgery tomorrow!! Good luck everyone! Will be keeping all in my thoughts and prayers!

Same to you my sleeve buddy!! I'm checking into the hotel now--- hope I can sleep!!!! I'm due at the hospital at 5am. Prayers your way

Good luck!!! (:

It will all be over before you know it and you be on the losers bench :)

Hoping for a speedy recovery. We are all here for you

I'm done and I feel fine for now. I'm still recovering. And typing with all these things on is tough but just wanted to keep you posted.

Goodluck today! :)

Me too on Wed!! I had a mini- meltdown--- mixture of fear and anxiousness last night' date=' but I'm feeling a bit more excited today ;)[/quote']

I go in at 12:30......omg...was I really suppose to be able to sleep tonight.....oh well, that didn't happen....very excited for my new "me"

Sent from my iPad using VST

I hope you got sleep....because obviously I'm not....lol...good luck to us in a few hours.....see you on the other side!!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using VST

Good luck to today's sleevers!

3 days post op I made it!!! Lol (knocking on wood) day 1 was ruff I remember everything up until surgery pre op after that I was gone!! I woke up in recovery they wanted me to cough no problem. I can here my husband and mother in law just don't remember seeing them. That's how my day 1 felt like I had my surgery out by 12:30 walking by 5pm boy does that help. Day 2 pressure pain on abdominal area super bad gas pains horrified left side of shoulder just kept walking as much as I could. 10am cathedeter removed peed solo by 12:30 again I just kept waking Ice chips wasn't feeling them but I had no problems with them just didn't have a taste for anything!! (Food commercial were making me sick) I felt better sleeping on the chair more than anything too. 3rd day I am up already I have very little pain on my stomach just sore I am sitting up now and dr said I will get liquids today. Husband is passed out they brought in a bed for him as well I had a hernia and my gallbladder removed.

Praying that your surgery be easy and

Have an easy recovery

Good luck!