Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

OK - I had my surgery on Monday, Feb. 4 and guys - I am feeling really good. Very little soreness, minimal nausea, no vomiting. Drinking is a challenge as you feel "full" and if you drink too fast, a little pressure in your sternum.

The only advise I can share is to KICK ASS on your pre-op diet! It is truly worth it and makes for a safer surgery for you. These doctors know what they are doing...we just have to be good patients. Hugs and well wishes to all of you!

Best of luck to you!!!

Thank you guys. Just here waiting, someone when in before me. I'm next. Can't wait so excited.

OK - I had my surgery on Monday, Feb. 4 and guys - I am feeling really good. Very little soreness, minimal nausea, no vomiting. Drinking is a challenge as you feel "full" and if you drink too fast, a little pressure in your sternum.

The only advise I can share is to KICK ASS on your pre-op diet! It is truly worth it and makes for a safer surgery for you. These doctors know what they are doing...we just have to be good patients. Hugs and well wishes to all of you!

Congrats and I'm glad that you are doing so well!

Thanks for the advice! I start my pre op diet on the 11th. I need to print your "KICK ASS" paragraph and keep it where I can see it throughout my pre op diet :)

Day 3 post op and I am feeling a lot better. Still very sore but better than I expected. Even at the worst I do not regret having this surgery.

Stay stong, walk as much as you can, bring Chapstick, small pillow. And be ready for an awesome nap.

Day 3 post op and I am feeling a lot better. Still very sore but better than I expected. Even at the worst I do not regret having this surgery.

Stay stong' date=' walk as much as you can, bring Chapstick, small pillow. And be ready for an awesome nap.[/quote']

That's wonderful! Good luck!

Hoosiergirl and 4my2boys - its great to hear you both are doing well. Keep us updated! When do you think you'll go home? Do you feel any hunger?

Best of luck to the FEB 6TH SLEEVERS!!!

Day 3 on my post op sleeve too. Minimal pain, some diarrhea from the contrast for the leak test (no leaks) and I got a kiss from my cute doctor. This is a teaching hospital so I feel like I'm on Greys Anatomy! Bonus!!!! I am probably staying one more night because I am having trouble getting fluids in but no vomiting. Just had my drain pulled too...not too bad..more if a strange tickle feeling. Keep up the good work my fellow 2/4 sleeves and prayers to all the rest of my feb sleeve buddies.

Hey guys!! Congrats to all you fellow February Sleevers! I am the moderator of the February 2013 Social Group so if you want an invite just let me know and I will send you one!!

Add me too please. This is my first time posting here, surgery set for 2/21!!

Tomorrow makes day 3 for me and it hasn't been as bad as I thought it would be so far...I am a total drama queen and I expected I would have broken down and cried like a baby by now, but I'm doing ok! I did tear up this morning because I work at a hotel and they had bacon at Breakfast and they were all raving about it and it made me so sad and frustrated...but I reminded myself that I am doing this for a reason! It's frustrating to have food all around you and not be able to eat any of it, but I know you can do it! Trust me, if I can, anyone can!!! I feel like I'm finally learning self control, and in all honesty it feels really good to be proud of myself for saying no to things I shouldn't eat! Best of luck!!!

Stay strong! You can do it! Just take it one hour at at time. One minute at at time if need be. Good luck!