Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

3 week liquid diet starts 2-5. Surgery 2-25!! Excited' date=' but nervous![/quote']

Mine too excited!!

Did pre-op this morning start diet Thursday and have revision surgery 14th. It finally feels real. Doing a little dance. :)

It does get easier! The first day was the hardest. I had a headache day 3-4 then it was smooth sailing from then on. I'm on day 10 now. 3 more days of liquid diet then my new life begins!

My surgery is 2/26 and I have a Pre-op diet for 2 weeks prior to procedure. My hubby is 3 weeks post surgery today and has already lost 28 lbs. hoping we can do this together :)

My surgery is 2/26 and I have a Pre-op diet for 2 weeks prior to procedure. My hubby is 3 weeks post surgery today and has already lost 28 lbs. hoping we can do this together :)

Awesome way to do it!!

I'm scheduled for surgery on the 19th and I just started my pre-op diet today and I'm starving! Any suggestions??

4my2boys - You made it over to the losers' bench! Congratulations!!!

Ejami, my surgery buddy :) How is your husband recovering? Does he feel back to normal yet?

4my2boys - You made it over to the losers' bench! Congratulations!!!

Ejami' date=' my surgery buddy :) How is your husband recovering? Does he feel back to normal yet?[/quote']

My hubby is 100 % recovered and is doing cardio like a madman! Surgery went smoothly, except the Anesthesia made him puke right after surgery. But he barely remembers that and is already down 28 lbs!

4my2boys- glad to hear everything went well! Thanks for the small pillow tip. Throwing up after surgery is my second biggest fear....right after being put under. Any other tips would be appreciated for us still on the pre surgery side.

Kleonetti I started my pre op diet as well. The only thing that helped me was to take a nap at dinner time. Its been an extremely hard day. I didn't give in though I'm sure it won't be as bad after a few days

Start my pre-op diet tomorrow. Surgery on the 20th. So ready to get the journey started!

I'm scheduled for surgery on the 19th and I just started my pre-op diet today and I'm starving! Any suggestions??

Water!!! Water!!! I started pre-op diet yesterday and that has helped me curb the hunger. I think tomorrow will either be my worst day and then I will be over the hump. I had headaches and a little nauseous and light headed but the Water helped me push through. Yeah I had to go pee alot but as my friend said you are detoxing from all the crap you use to eat. Good luck!!! My surgery is on the 18th.

Kinda bummed that my surgery that was scheduled for today got rescheduled until 2/27 :( :( :(

Apparently my surgeons second case was 6 hours long and their was still another person ahead of me so it was no way that I was getting in today.... The office wanted to put me on the schedule for tomorrow but I would be the 6th case of the day.. So I would have been in the same situation. Oh well probably for the best....

We don't know why some things happen but God does. Think of it as a blessing. Cause we just never know what we might have been saved from....

Water!!! Water!!! I started pre-op diet yesterday and that has helped me curb the hunger. I think tomorrow will either be my worst day and then I will be over the hump. I had headaches and a little nauseous and light headed but the Water helped me push through. Yeah I had to go pee alot but as my friend said you are detoxing from all the crap you use to eat. Good luck!!! My surgery is on the 18th.

Tomorrow makes day 3 for me so I'm hardly an expert, but I have found that since I am doing 3 Meal Replacement Protein Shakes a day and then can have all the Clear Liquids I want including water, low sodium broth, sugar free Jello & popsicles, and the drink mixes that you add yo your water ( like Wyler's under 5 calories), that the later I wait in the morning to eat the fuller I am for the rest of the day. If I eat ( and I use the term very loosely) my first shake around 6 or 7 then I find myself absolutely ravenous by 9 or so and sometimes I get to the point when my stomach starts to toss and turn and it makes me sick because it is empty! I have found that if I just drink water or unsweet tea until about 9 or 10 and then have my first shake, I stay fuller longer and make it until about 3 or so until I have the 2nd shake...in between if I start to feel a little empty I will eat a cup of jello or something like that...I know everyone's body is different, but that is what is working for me! Hope you find something that will work for you!!!