Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My surgery date is Feb 21st' date=' I feel very similar with conflicting feelings...but I am also very excited to lose this weight . My doctor will put me on a two week Protein diet. I believe that will start Feb 7th. I go for my pre op appt tomorrow. I am getting the gastric sleeve surgery'![/quote']

Congrats girl, trust me u r mot alone with those feeling. If u ever need to chat look me up.

I'm self pay and I sent in my cashiers checks today. I've got one more to send by 2/20 and I'm paid in full. My surgery date is 2/25. Hoping to lose 130-150 lbs

My pre op appointment is February 4th and my surgery date is February 21st. I was told I'd start the pre-op diet they give me after my appointment on the 4th (:

Im also scheduled for the 21st! My pre op is feb 8th. We will be sleeve sisters...lol

Im also scheduled for the 21st! My pre op is feb 8th. We will be sleeve sisters...lol

My preop is the same day...surgery is the 18th though!

I have a pre op diet of one week as well starting tomorrow..AGGGGH! This is the only thing I really have anxiety about as I dont know if I can do it! I know that sounds lame but just thinking about it gives me a slight panic attack :unsure: . I believe if you are a lower BMI this is why your pre op liquid diet is only a week TODAY is my last preop visit before surgery 2/6/13. I have a "class"for surgery today at the hospital following the final preop with my dr. I also have an anestesia screening two days before surgery next Monday. They are very detailed in this process! I am self pay and that is the only thing I can say I am not super happy with. I have YET to get the final numbers on all of this! I will be getting that today as my husband is coming with me and he is paying .... he wants answers! :huh: We have a general idea but I want a final number today. Good luck to all my fellow Feb sleevers! I am nervous and excited all in the same breath! I know this will change my life and I know it WILL take work. Stay strong and know the outcome is worth the life long benefits!!! :D

I would like an invite too please.

My surgery is scheduled for the 13th of Feb. I start my pre op diet on the first, 12 days of liquid. Now Im just getting everything here ready for my surgery so I wont have to worry about them. No one really knows what I am up too except my hubby, son and bff, it will be a total different look from my head to my toes. Wonder if anyone will reconize me :rolleyes: lol

I'm TJ also. who is your doc?

Dr. Ariel Oritiz.....surgery only 6 days away! Pre-op diet is still going well. Now, my last pre-surgery task is to STAY SANE!

I am starting to get so nervous!!!!! I'm going to Dr tomorrow (5 appointments) amd getting last class...blood work...xrays...anesthesia you name it done (I live over an hour away from Dr so we bunch everything together). Then liquid diet starts Thurs. I can't believe its getting so close to the 14th! I'm nervous about the medicine issue as well. Tylenol and its other products don't do a darn thing to help me. I am an advil taker for all pain (narcotics do not help at all either..advil works better)and I know your not allowed advil after surgery or close to surgery I'm sure. So lots of worry, scared, excitement and nervous to say a few! :biting nails:

I have my pre-op today...no scheduled date for surgery yet but hoping in the next 3 weeks or so. Any advice?

I have a pre op diet of one week as well starting tomorrow..AGGGGH! This is the only thing I really have anxiety about as I dont know if I can do it! I know that sounds lame but just thinking about it gives me a slight panic attack :unsure: . I believe if you are a lower BMI this is why your pre op liquid diet is only a week TODAY is my last preop visit before surgery 2/6/13. I have a "class"for surgery today at the hospital following the final preop with my dr. I also have an anestesia screening two days before surgery next Monday. They are very detailed in this process! I am self pay and that is the only thing I can say I am not super happy with. I have YET to get the final numbers on all of this! I will be getting that today as my husband is coming with me and he is paying .... he wants answers! :huh: We have a general idea but I want a final number today. Good luck to all my fellow Feb sleevers! I am nervous and excited all in the same breath! I know this will change my life and I know it WILL take work. Stay strong and know the outcome is worth the life long benefits!!! :D

I'm a 2/6 sleever as well. The diet is NOT as hard as it sounds. Everytime I get a craving I get sad & emotional because it'll be months before I have can taste those flavors again. But then I remember, I'm getting sleeved in a week! Whoo hoo! Then I don't care. It's SUCH a short time & so glad mine is 7 daysfor due to BMI.

I'm a 2/6 sleever as well. The diet is NOT as hard as it sounds. Everytime I get a craving I get sad & emotional because it'll be months before I have can taste those flavors again. But then I remember, I'm getting sleeved in a week! Whoo hoo! Then I don't care. It's SUCH a short time & so glad mine is 7 daysfor due to BMI.

Hey guys!! Congrats to all you fellow February Sleevers! I am the moderator of the February 2013 Social Group so if you want an invite just let me know and I will send you one!!

Can you send me an invite too??

Good Afternoon! I'm so excited to be here!!

My surgery is scheduled for February 11 (I tried getting it on February 18 as it is my birthday but my doctor was booked. I thought how cool of a new begining on my birthday, oh well I'm still super excited).

All the support groups I've seen most people have to do a liguid diet (2 Protein Shakes and a small, low cal, low fat dinner). My doctor is not requiring this but I am trying to do it for myself (started today). I figured I want to step down. I've been on a 1500 calorie diet so before I go to liquid for 3 weeks (post op requirement) I figure I'll try it. Also I have a little bit of the pre-op weight to lose.

My doctor wrote that I would be out of work for up to 3 weeks but might be able to come back sooner depending on how I feel.

My surgery date is Feb 21st' date=' I feel very similar with conflicting feelings...but I am also very excited to lose this weight . My doctor will put me on a two week Protein diet. I believe that will start Feb 7th. I go for my pre op appt tomorrow. I am getting the gastric sleeve surgery'![/quote']

Yay we have the same surgery date!

yay haha we can suffer through the first few days together lol