Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

you'll be fine... the first 2 days are the best but you'll get used to it!

Not the best... will be a challenge but it gets better

I'm the same too and same day. Forcing myself to get Water in:(

Try taking small sips and spacing them out to 15 min intervals. It helped me tremendously. I was having such a hard time keeping anything down. Today was such a better day. Ive drank chamomile tea, two popsicles, water and water with cranberry juice. I even got gummie Vitamins to help with not eating. Helped so much. Good luck

Hi everyone. I'm just out the hospital today. I'm @ Walmart picking up last minute things I need. I'm doing ok. I'm encouraged. I'm just ready to be @ home. The gas pains have been minimal.

Yay!!! I'm glad to see your out of the hospital. Welcome home! i hope you have a good night. Thoughts and prayers.

I go in tomorrow at 5:45 am Im starting to get nervous now. I am disappointed in myself because the last few days I haven't done that great on the per op diet. Did anyone else not follow it to the T and still do OK? I have lost 10-12 lbs and 11 1/2 inches and my bmi was 35 to start with. I just hope I didn't screw this up I really want this done.

I go in tomorrow at 5:45 am Im starting to get nervous now. I am disappointed in myself because the last few days I haven't done that great on the per op diet. Did anyone else not follow it to the T and still do OK? I have lost 10-12 lbs and 11 1/2 inches and my bmi was 35 to start with. I just hope I didn't screw this up I really want this done.

Birdie I was a low BMI too and didn't have a pre-op diet. I had two days of liquids only and the lovely colon cleanse. You will be fine. My surgery was the 14th. Every day is a little better. I'm still having a hard time getting in my liquids. But I'm down 13 pounds so I can't complain. Good luck to you.

Birdie I was a low BMI too and didn't have a pre-op diet. I had two days of liquids only and the lovely colon cleanse. You will be fine. My surgery was the 14th. Every day is a little better. I'm still having a hard time getting in my liquids. But I'm down 13 pounds so I can't complain. Good luck to you.

What kind of colon cleanse did you do? My doctor didn't tell me to do on but I did mag citrate today.

I told my managers and now the whole dam office knows. I am happy about my decision and not ashamed at all but i didn't want everyone in my business. I'm so disappointed on my managers at work... Anywho... day 6 of pre-op and i am 9 lbs down. WOAHHH how did that happen... its just coming off like nothing...

Surgery on Tuesday and random thoughts coming through my head>> What if i dont lose too much' date=' should i really be doing this? Am I going to survive the first month post-op, etc etc.... too much lol

Anyways congrats to all my March post sleevers and good luck to all my March pre sleevers!!![/quote']

Im feeling randomly as well just fear i wont make it through surgery! Im day 3 preop liquid good luck

What kind of colon cleanse did you do? My doctor didn't tell me to do on but I did mag citrate today.

I did the mag citrate and fleet enema. No fun at all.

I did the mag citrate and fleet enema. No fun at all.

No but I have had colon cancer and after all those drinks and test that one isn't to bad lol. Thanks for your help :)

I told my managers and now the whole dam office knows. I am happy about my decision and not ashamed at all but i didn't want everyone in my business. I'm so disappointed on my managers at work... Anywho... day 6 of pre-op and i am 9 lbs down. WOAHHH how did that happen... its just coming off like nothing...

Surgery on Tuesday and random thoughts coming through my head>> What if i dont lose too much' date=' should i really be doing this? Am I going to survive the first month post-op, etc etc.... too much lol

Anyways congrats to all my March post sleevers and good luck to all my March pre sleevers!!![/quote']

You might want to talk to HR about that. It doesn't seem right that your manager can inform your coworkers of your medical business.

Congrats on the preop loss! I'm going to weigh myself tomorrow.

I'm March 26 too! Please keep in touch. Ugh the liquid diet is brutal. I'm on my second day. I'm so nervous I almost backed out. I know there are always risks but there are a ton of great things that can happen. I wish you luck and we aren't alone!

Good luck!!! Are you on strictly liquid? I feel like every doctor has a different request of their patient for pre op. Its driving me crazy because some people have two shakes a day and a meal and some (like myslef) can only have four shakes a day and Clear Liquids or Jello (which i hate!)

Good luck!!! Are you on strictly liquid? I feel like every doctor has a different request of their patient for pre op. Its driving me crazy because some people have two shakes a day and a meal and some (like myslef) can only have four shakes a day and clear liquids or Jello (which i hate!)

Im with you im three shakes a day n sugar free jello Water

Ok March 18th people, How has the day been today? Anyone starting there Butt Cocktail? :) I'm staring at mine and the bottle is just sitting their waiting for me to drink, Good God!... Just go away all ready... Nope still there...Fine where's my big girl panties, Oh ya I'm wearing them LOL But I'm drinking you and you better not give me any trouble going down, Cuz I'm ready to burn these big girl pantie b*****s. Here we go....Bleck! Blah! Eck!! Obviously I have lost my mind in my hunger deprivation today. :wacko: Good Luck Yawl WE got this.

Hi everyone! I just got my approval after my 6 months waiting and nutritional visits that my insurance company required. I now have a surgical date of February 27th. I have my pre op physical Thursday' date=' with EKG, and endoscopy on Friday. I then have my last surgical consult on the 18th. I'm so excited to start the journey, and looking forward to my new life of being healthier and exercising![/quote']

I'm so sorry this happened to you...I've read all your post and you were very encouraging to others. It's no secret that their are risk however I'm so sorry you we're taken away so soon..RIP lifesaveremt :"(

As an HR professional....you have privacy rights and your managers are clearly in the wrong.