Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My procedure was yesterday and I'm glad to now be on the post-op side.. I'm still experiencing soarness' date=' gas pains and nausea although it is much better than yesterday.. I've been moving a lot, whether its swithing sides in bed or walking around the floor. Hopefully I'll be going home this evening! Please, keep me in your prayers!

Good luck to all other 3/15 sleevers.. I hope you all are feeling better than I

have at certain points today![/quote']

We r definitely praying for u..,,congratulations!!!

I POOPED!

Sorry for the TMI, but I was excited. I was sleeved on Monday, had my last BM on the previous Saturday and nothing since. I took milk of magnesia on Wed and Thursday and nothing. I took Miralax yesterday and today and finally got some results tonight.

I'm also down 4 pounds in surgery, and 19 pounds since starting my pre-op diet. Yay for the new me starting to rear his sexy head!

I POOPED!

Sorry for the TMI' date=' but I was excited. I was sleeved on Monday, had my last BM on the previous Saturday and nothing since. I took milk of magnesia on Wed and Thursday and nothing. I took Miralax yesterday and today and finally got some results tonight.

I'm also down 4 pounds in surgery, and 19 pounds since starting my pre-op diet. Yay for the new me starting to rear his sexy head![/quote']

Good for you. I keep wondering when im gonna have a bowel movement. 4 day post op today.

I POOPED!

Sorry for the TMI' date=' but I was excited. I was sleeved on Monday, had my last BM on the previous Saturday and nothing since. I took milk of magnesia on Wed and Thursday and nothing. I took Miralax yesterday and today and finally got some results tonight.

I'm also down 4 pounds in surgery, and 19 pounds since starting my pre-op diet. Yay for the new me starting to rear his sexy head![/quote']

Good for you. I keep wondering when im gonna have a bowel movement. 4 day post op today.

I am having NO PROBLEM in the poop department right now! liquid in = liquid out. Yeah, gross I know!! Lol.

Beby, im pretty sure its just like any other paper @ the dr you sign tht says if insurance doesn't pay you're responsible for the bill. Its a formality and a "cover your ass" clause for the dr. I wouldn't worry about it. It came from the dr, not the insurance company right?

March 26th is my sleeve date! So excited and kinda nervous... Started my liquid diet on the twelfth. First few days were hard, but now I can barely drink what I'm supposed to. I can hardly get down the Protein Shakes now and I hear its a million times harder after surgery... #StayingFocusedIsntEasy

March 26th is my sleeve date! So excited and kinda nervous... Started my liquid diet on the twelfth. First few days were hard' date=' but now I can barely drink what I'm supposed to. I can hardly get down the Protein Shakes now and I hear its a million times harder after surgery... #StayingFocusedIsntEasy[/quote']

I'm March 26 too! Please keep in touch. Ugh the liquid diet is brutal. I'm on my second day. I'm so nervous I almost backed out. I know there are always risks but there are a ton of great things that can happen. I wish you luck and we aren't alone!

Mixed feelings. I'm down 13 pounds since surgery on the 14th. I'm just worried about liquid intake. I sip but I get dry heaves. Nothing sounds good and I seem to have a heightened sense of smell. Everything I smell is disgusting. Anyone else experiencing this?

Mixed feelings. I'm down 13 pounds since surgery on the 14th. I'm just worried about liquid intake. I sip but I get dry heaves. Nothing sounds good and I seem to have a heightened sense of smell. Everything I smell is disgusting. Anyone else experiencing this?

Same here. I feel the same way with the hightened sense of smell.

I told my managers and now the whole dam office knows. I am happy about my decision and not ashamed at all but i didn't want everyone in my business. I'm so disappointed on my managers at work... Anywho... day 6 of pre-op and i am 9 lbs down. WOAHHH how did that happen... its just coming off like nothing...

Surgery on Tuesday and random thoughts coming through my head>> What if i dont lose too much, should i really be doing this? Am I going to survive the first month post-op, etc etc.... too much lol

Anyways congrats to all my March post sleevers and good luck to all my March pre sleevers!!!

I'm March 26 too! Please keep in touch. Ugh the liquid diet is brutal. I'm on my second day. I'm so nervous I almost backed out. I know there are always risks but there are a ton of great things that can happen. I wish you luck and we aren't alone!

I'm also on the 26th. I started my liquid diet last Sunday. The first three days were the most difficult but i won't go as far as brutal. For me the worst part is head hunger. Or not being prepared for people to eat in front of me. My brother had Taco Bell - my two favorites even - and all I wanted was a bite. Wanted it so bad.

The worst part is the nasty taste in my mouth. I could do without that.

The good part. I feel good, I haven't cheated, and keep remembering that this is prep for one of the biggest changes of my life.

Praying for us all, that the Doc's hands be true and sure, that we use this tool correctly, and that we all enjoy the new life to come.

Got my surgery date... its March 28th.... my liquid diet starts at 6 am on March 26th... was kind of hopeing Easter was my last big meal...and to spend time with the family. I will probally not feel great.. so we are doing Easter next weekend.. . but I am not complaining. Happy to have a date... and that the days are going by super fast! Look forward to sharing my journey!

Got my surgery date... its March 28th.... my liquid diet starts at 6 am on March 26th... was kind of hopeing Easter was my last big meal...and to spend time with the family. I will probally not feel great.. so we are doing Easter next weekend.. . but I am not complaining. Happy to have a date... and that the days are going by super fast! Look forward to sharing my journey!

you'll be fine... the first 2 days are the best but you'll get used to it!

Hi everyone. I'm just out the hospital today. I'm @ Walmart picking up last minute things I need. I'm doing ok. I'm encouraged. I'm just ready to be @ home. The gas pains have been minimal.

I'm the same too and same day. Forcing myself to get Water in:(