Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

plz post before and after pics ! :)

I posted this pic up the other day' date=' so some of you may have seen already , but I will share on this post

Day of surgery - 209lbs 9/26/12

Me, recent pic - current weight - 155 lbs, same clothes I wore day of surgery , t-shirt is loose, sweats fit the way there suppose to, not skin tight , lol.[/quote']

How tall are u ? I'm 5.1 n I see myself n pics n see FAT :/ idk if its only me :/

I'm guilty of seeing how far I still have to go instead of how far I've come. I've got to work on that bc I'm doing well!!

I agree. I love seeing pictures. What really bugs me is when people post updates, such as finally lost -100 lbs, or finally hit onderland, finally made it to goal, or 1 or 2 year surgiversery and they don't attach pictures. WTF man nothing speaks more than a photo. There are a lot of people who don't post their profile pictures, I guess a lot of that is a wish to remain anonymous.

Well all I can say is I personally don't respond to progress updates on weigh, if there aren't any pictures attached. It may be mean or whatever, but in all honesty I am a visual person and I just really love reading a story with an updated pic at the end of it.

Ps everyone looks awesome!!! Keep up the good work my fellow sleevers.

With all that said here are my before and after as I am now a camera wh0re!!!

post-23047-13813661992348_thumb.jpg

post-23047-138136619929_thumb.jpg

post-23047-13813661993429_thumb.jpg

post-23047-13813661994205_thumb.jpg

How tall are u ? I'm 5.1 n I see myself n pics n see FAT :/ idk if its only me :/

I'm 5'2, don't be so hard on yourself . I felt that way the first month , things will get better , be confident , I wanted quicker results, but I'm learning to accept 1-2 lbs a week , when others are losing more. Fact is, before the surgery , I wasn't losing any lbs per week & stuck being fat. At least now it's slowly coming off. It will happen for you , good luck .

Wow I see a difference already very nice

wow !!!! how awesome !!!!!i just cant even imagine to be thin ...to possibly be sharing clothes with my 19 year old daughter ...i am glad i chose dec to have my surgery and hope by this summer i will be able to look good enough to wear a swim suit!!!i am just sooooo excited to experience the progression that lies ahead.....its amazing lookin at some after pics of ppl and seeing they are like 150 - 170 lbs when in reality they look like 115 _120lbs!!did any of yall have any hard times along the way or was it smooth sailing ???lol!!!

Before picture was June 2012 at 229 pounds. After picture was December 2012 at 169 pounds!!! Taken in almost same location! Surgery date was 7/18/12!

post-35049-13813662001989_thumb.jpg

There's some damn fine looking women here what is so amazing is even before pics are beautiful pre surgery right now can't wait to have a post pict. ..

I'll add mine even though i'm only halfway there

255 pounds. (Me sitting down and miserable.)

Last nite. 55 pounds less. (I'm in the baggy white sweater. It's too cozy to give up!)

post-38363-13813662003335_thumb.jpg

post-38363-13813662004018_thumb.jpg

Before picture was June 2012 at 229 pounds. After picture was December 2012 at 169 pounds!!! Taken in almost same location! Surgery date was 7/18/12!

post-35049-13813662001989_thumb.jpg

Wow! You look adorable and awesome! Congratulations....

~Dana

I'll add mine even though i'm only halfway there

post-38363-13813662003335_thumb.jpg

255 pounds. (Me sitting down and miserable.)

post-38363-13813662004018_thumb.jpg

Last nite. 55 pounds less. (I'm in the baggy white sweater. It's too cozy to give up!)

Great job!! You look wonderful!

My husband and I had our surgery 2 weeks apart. He started at 454 and is down to 341 and I started at 345 down to 275. His surgery date was Aug 27 and mine was Sept 10. Best decision ever. The top pic was 3 weeks after his and a week after mine. Bottom pic was this weekend!

post-41789-13813662005068_thumb.jpg

husband and I had our surgery 2 weeks apart.

hi tamjo37

i've said this before, but............i think its terrific when family members do this together. help and support for each - how great is that

btw - you are both doing fabulous - great pictures

continued success

Great job!! You look wonderful!