Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

plz post before and after pics ! :)

I really wish ppl would fill out their before and after pics ...and their profile !!!...it is such an inspiration to so many to get advice and good tips ....then when u look at their profile and see no history and / or pics its a bit discouraging !!!! ::: :( .....just sayin!............also when responding in a forum i find it helpful to know the persons surgery date !!!! :)

post-47339-13813661973171_thumb.jpg

profile !!!...

Lisa'slonsinit

i agree

it would be nice for all to fill in profile and ticker :)

knowing profile helps in answering certain questions. (we're all a little nosey too!!)

height, age, DOB, beginning weight, current weight , pre-op , post-op DOS - weight - et al

Pictures??? not me!!!! (edit :do as i say, not as I do) ;)

btw Lisa - nice before picture :)

lol grammy !!!! i thought why not ?? i'm not exposin anything !!!LOL!!! i bought like 4 lingerie outfits at lane bryant and only wore them a few times ..lol!!! had to take some pics ...and it wasnt that risque to post was it?lol!!!

yep ....seriously wish ppl would fill things out completley !!!you look great !!!!!:)big congrats on reaching your goal weight !!!! :) i cant wait to get there !!!

I only access VST from my phone app, so I don't see a place to put all those things?

I really wish ppl would fill out their before and after pics ...and their profile !!!...it is such an inspiration to so many to get advice and good tips ....then when u look at their profile and see no history and / or pics its a bit discouraging !!!! ::: :( .....just sayin!............also when responding in a forum i find it helpful to know the persons surgery date !!!! :)

post-47339-13813661973171_thumb.jpg

Can I add something to this request. I always sign my name to my posts -- although it is in my username so I'm sure people could figure it out. I think it is much more friendly and personal. Most people here never use their name which I find awkward when responding to someone -- I'd like to be able to address the person or say hello to the person, especially considering that posts are often quite personal in nature. I've been here for 6 months and have seen many people I feel like I know but I have no idea what their names are. Am I the only one who feels this way? Maybe some people want to remain completely anonymous? Anyway, just a suggestion.

~Dana

Here ya go,

Kenny

great pictures :)

you look great - from before to after picture - no wonder wife is holding you so tight - there is less of you to hold on to!!! ;)

but dude - you haven't filled out that profile, ticker :angry:

i.e. what was your starting weight, current weight, DOS :mellow:

your weight loss? - now thats what I'm talking about!! ;)

congrats

The mobile app doesn't show all those options... I was 370 then 350 day of surgery and am 244 now... I'm 6'3" and large frame so I'm about done... I had my surgery on 2/7/12

Well I don't like these pictures but maybe I'll like them the father along I go. Picture on the left is on my day of surgery 12/6. The picture on the right was today 1/5. One month out. I'm down 37 lbs and my clothe fit differently. :-/

post-45175-13813661979426_thumb.jpg

Surgery weight was 206. Current weight 164. Sleeved 10.1.12.

post-37843-13813661980333_thumb.jpg

wish ppl would fill out their before and after pics ...and their profile !!!..

Lisa,, Mater,Belledebaubayau,Hockeymom -take a bow!!!!

you all were "brave" to post your pictures :)

any other sleevers, keep those inspirational pictures coming :)

do as i say, not as i do, i'm still shying away from camera , but working on it....film at 11:00 :lol:

PLUS - fill out profile and ticker, :)

"pretty" please? :)

so nice to see ticker and profile, helpful - not to mention i'm/ we're nosey :lol:

Dana, I agree it is nice for all to sign their name - but........

i never sign my name after my post - my name "Kathy" in my signature

you know how it gets, as you get older, becoming a "proudgrammy", penmanship goes downhill!!! :lol:- so its easier to "sign" my name once :lol:

keep those pictures, profiles, tickers and signatures coming :)

I wouldn't mind posting before & current pics to my profile, but at this time it is not possible to do so from a mobile device. I know Alex & his team are in the process of writing custom apps for the forums rather than using the canned ones that we use now. Maybe the custom apps will enable full site usage from mobile devices.

I posted this pic up the other day, so some of you may have seen already , but I will share on this post

Day of surgery - 209lbs 9/26/12

Me, recent pic - current weight - 155 lbs, same clothes I wore day of surgery , t-shirt is loose, sweats fit the way there suppose to, not skin tight , lol.

post-39135-13813661990616_thumb.jpg

post-39135-13813661991436_thumb.jpg

Well I don't like these pictures but maybe I'll like them the father along I go. Picture on the left is on my day of surgery 12/6. The picture on the right was today 1/5. One month out. I'm down 37 lbs and my clothe fit differently. :-/

You can definitely see the change in your face. And midsection too Awesome job!!! Congrats