Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

All of my December sleevers...

Hello everyone just an update

My Sleeve was done 12-26-2012

Highest weight 296

Surgery 264

Today 168.4

Felling great ....this week I went and bought a Fitbit Bracelet to get me started with more walking 10,000...(prior really have been not that great at it ,always at work even though I do move around a lot at work)....2 days this week I made it to 6000 steps.

I am trying to lose and make it to 159 by the 9th of September (9 pounds) this will take my BMI to a normal weight (haven't seen normal for about 25 years)

And by October 25 (Vacation)I want to be 147 (21 pounds) to my new update Doctors goal ( original his goal for me by my Dec anniversary 175...already done that :) )

Wish me luck

Patty

I don't want to jinx myself but I think I broke my stall. SHHH! don't talk about it ;) HW 257 SW 243 CW 182

I don't want to jinx myself but I think I broke my stall. SHHH! don't talk about it ;) HW 257 SW 234 CW 182

Michigan Chic, I'm right there with you. When you stall like forever, it's tough to stay motivated. Any tips/suggestions for those of you that keep loosing, would be greatly appreciated.

I need tips as well. I have been in a 3 month stall and it is oh soooo frustrating.

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Just curious how my fellow December Sleevers are doing in the excess skin department. While I'm very excited to have lost 72lbs (sleeved 12-22/11) I'm discouraged to see the amount of excess skin especially under my arms and inner thighs. I'm guilty of not working out as I know It will help with toning. What's everyone else doing to combat the excess skin???

Just curious how my fellow December Sleevers are doing in the excess skin department. While I'm very excited to have lost 72lbs (sleeved 12-22/11) I'm discouraged to see the amount of excess skin especially under my arms and inner thighs. I'm guilty of not working out as I know It will help with toning. What's everyone else doing to combat the excess skin???

Well... it's saggy. Reminds me of a balloon that's sat around too long and lost its air. Now only if it shrunk when I touched it like the skin of an old shriveled balloon. Damn. I work out a lot actually. Not as much as some but more than I used to that's for sure. 3-5 days a week to be exact. I'm not so sure I believe that it does as much good for my skin as people try to say. Humph. I'm just saving my money to get it surgically removed to be honest. In the meantime I just stay super hydrated, leather myself with lotion, go to the gym and hope for the best. Luckily my hubby loved me at 306 giving birth to our first child and now at a deflated 173. Not sure what I would do if I were in the dating world...

oh this huge overhang on my belly? this apron? lol I work out about 4 times a week... started lifting weights 2 weeks ago... I am also checking options for plastic surgery... cuz while it is deflating... it is NOT toning... and I didn't expect it to... not at 47.

and yeah... not looking forward to dating any time soon...

My abdomen is gross, very saggy. My arms have a lot of sag as well- when I'm applying powder on my face with a brush my arms make a weird flarp sound. My upper inner thighs I prayed would stay toned but no luck. And boobs-deflated.

Trying to build and tone my arms and chest but still have skin issues. Definitely going to need a TT. Inner thighs look rough too.

Yeah...it's not great. Lol. 130 pounds down doesn't do any good for your skin. My arms are really bad and my belly. I just bought some Spanx for a dress I got today!

I've been in Holland for a week. I don't even want to look at the scale when I get home. :/

Ugh... still have 30 pounds to go to my personal goal... 41 to my "normal" BMI.. but that'd be GROSS skinny... things need to speed back up!

Ugh... still have 30 pounds to go to my personal goal... 41 to my "normal" BMI.. but that'd be GROSS skinny... things need to speed back up!

I'm trying to figure out what weight is right for me. I'm 20 lbs away from goal and a normal BMI but when I look in the mirror with all the loose skin it feels like I could easily go 30+ more lbs down. I have NO idea what 20 lbs on a 170 lb 5' 6" frame looks like so I might take the 20 off and feel just right.

I'm just kinda lost right now. Happy to be down 100+ lbs but no clue where I'm gonna land or what I'm gonna do.

Im 209 now... Everyone thinks im slim and shouldnt lose any more. Im only 5'9" so "normal bmi" is 168... Ill look gross at that weight. I personally dont think i should drop below 175-180 which is technically overweight.