Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

All of my December sleevers...

Sleeved 12/27 and total weight lost is bouncing between 35-37 lbs. I have at least a week of gain a pound, lose two, gain a pound... Etc. since I'm barely eating 800 cals and mostly still survive on Protein Shakes and baby food, I'm guessing my body is just freaking out and will snap out of it soon. I'm not worried yet, although I do miss seeing a lower number on the scale every day. I took my measurements at the beginning of the month and I plan to take them again around valentine's day. That way, I have more than one way to measure my loss and won't worry about the scale as much.

oops replied in the wrong spot. I was sleeved on Dec.5th 2012 I am down 52 lbs.

I am currently in the hospital for something going on GI. I am praying it's not a twist!!

Sleeved on 12/3 and as of this morning' date=' I'm down 66 pounds. I lost a big chunk of it early but then hit a stall for a week or so. Just be patient and don't lose faith, and you will come out of it and the weight will start coming off again![/quote']

May I ask your starting weight?

oops replied in the wrong spot. I was sleeved on Dec.5th 2012 I am down 52 lbs.

I am currently in the hospital for something going on GI. I am praying it's not a twist!!

I was sleeved on the 5th as well and down 40 pounds. I just got out of the hospital Friday; I was dehydrated.

sleeved 12/3 weight day of surgery - 209, today 176!!

Happy HEALTHY 2013 to all of us!!

I'm so glad to see that stalls are normal. Sleeved on 12/19 down 27 pounds but have been stalled for almost 2 wks :-(

Can I ask you all a question are you including your post -op weight loss or the weight loss from your actual surgery date? Some of these losses just seem extreme....if they are from your actual surgery date . If they are from you surgery date share your secrets with the rest of the december sleevers. Feel like we must be doing something wrong.

When I had my stalls I would just increase my Protein and kept carbs low it would kick off again loosing weight I lost all of my weight in just 4 months reach goal still loosing I lost 110 pounds in 4 months.

I have stalled now surgey date 12/20/12 weight 302 weight now 272 and seems to be this way for 5days. Im jumping on treadmill asap. Dont know what else to do. When I eat food it seems to stay but when I drunk only full liquids I lost the weight, what gives?? Back on liquids I go.

I'm really starting to think that posting weight losses is a bad idea. People need to understand everyone loses at a different rate, there are an infinite number of factors that affect it and trying to compare your loss to someone else's doesn't really mean anything. I hope i'm not coming off as a jerk here but people need to just be happy that they are losing not worry about someone else losing faster, it's not a race.

I'm really starting to think that posting weight losses is a bad idea. People need to understand everyone loses at a different rate' date=' there are an infinite number of factors that affect it and trying to compare your loss to someone else's doesn't really mean anything. I hope i'm not coming off as a jerk here but people need to just be happy that they are losing not worry about someone else losing faster, it's not a race.[/quote']

It is hard not to be curious about how you compare to other people, but I agree that you want to avoid having those comparisons result in being obsessed with weight or.with feeling like a failure! I really appreciated your comment.