Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

____ years old and never...

Lol!!!!! Pretty much girl on top. Pretty much. It takes it out of you!!! Too much weight for my legs.

Oh ok. Lol! That was a pretty amazing accomplishment for me when I could finally do it that way. Another recent accomplishment in that department is the 69 position. Never thought I would ever do that but I did!

Oh ok. Lol! That was a pretty amazing accomplishment for me when I could finally do it that way. Another recent accomplishment in that department is the 69 position. Never thought I would ever do that but I did!

Get it, girl!!!

I guess I meant "reverse" cowgirl... where your backside is facing him -- waaay too afraid of that!

I guess I meant "reverse" cowgirl... where your backside is facing him -- waaay too afraid of that!

That makes me nervous as well. He wants me to try but I haven't yet. I just finally got comfortable having a light on or even doing it in the daylight

Reverse cowgirl is a thigh burner!! Might be good exercise!! LOL

Reverse cowgirl is a thigh burner!! Might be good exercise!! LOL

This may offend some do shield your eyes... But I reverse cowgirled on the steps shortly before my surgery. And got dang did my thighs burn. And I felt like I had run a marathon....oh god must sit or I'll puke. Lol! Yikes.

So many post on here that I can relate too!

I'm 27 and I have never:

Worn a swimsuit or two piece in public (Just a tank with shorts in my backyard pool lol)

Never felt SEXY!

Never owned or have worn lingerie

Never have had self esteem

Never have let my BF see me naked

Never have been on a plane

Never have been thin or "normal" weight my whole life

Never have been in a single digit clothing size in my teenage or adult life

Sent from my iPhone using VST

wow.. I was reading through the thread and have tears rolling down.. :mellow:

I.. turned 29 this January...

and have never...

• really liked myself or let anyone like me.
  • been in a relationship since high school
  • shopped outside the plus size sections of a shop
  • owned a full size mirror (I hate looking at myself)
  • been not fat/obese since being a teenager
  • (this is really hard to admit) had sex! (i hate the way i look too much to let anyone near me)
  • been on a vacation wilingly..
  • believed that someone can be in love with me.. :wub:
  • and yes.. never been waxed
  • went zip lining.. i tried it last november.. but was turned down due to my weight
  • learnt to swim

But i do have one blessing.. my mother.. :) she actually went on the pre-op and the first few weeks of the post op diet with me to make me feel comfortable. I would not have made it through this surgery without her.

36 years old and never...

• been "normal" weight, or size
  • been the "skinny" friend
  • worn a bikini (or been waxed!)
  • swapped clothes with a friend
  • been married or had kids
  • been swept off my feet/carried
  • sat on anyone's lap
  • worn a LBD
  • worn shorts intentionally
  • been 100% confident in my relationships (I frequently find myself questioning motives - i.e. are they really interested in me, or is there something else) I'm really working on that one though... I'm gradually becoming more aware of my worth and all that I have to offer outside of my physical being. Maybe when my mind connects fully with my spirit, and my body catches up with everything else I'll finally find (or be found by) "the one" ;)

I could probably go on forever and day listing my "nevers", but Im excited about the newest and most monumental "nevers" of my life...

Never have I had 80% of my stomach removed to improve my current and future life.

Never have I been willing to take such a huge step to do something just for ME :)

Ok ..I have to go back to the reverse cowgirl. I think it's overrated...but that's me...and my two cents...now cowgirl sex...that's a whole other topic! Ok ..back to regularly scheduled post...

Ok ..I have to go back to the reverse cowgirl. I think it's overrated...but that's me...and my two cents...now cowgirl sex...that's a whole other topic! Ok ..back to regularly scheduled post...

I think reverse cowgirl is mostly for camera angle.

I think reverse cowgirl is mostly for camera angle.

And that OTR is why you are no longer on top!

In more ways than one :P

And that OTR is why you are no longer on top!

In more ways than one :P

Bawhahahahahahhahahhahahahahah oh oh I about peed myself!!!