Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

____ years old and never...

Well I had my first bikini wax today...just a standard. Gotta build up to something more. It was less painful than I thought it would be.

Going to be 25 in 9days & have never....

got kissed

had a boy friend

Worn a bikini

been to a wedding (never fitted in the pretty Indian wear)

seen myself skinny

......& i am changing all of this,Come July & i am heading to Goa,wearing a bikini,lounging on the beach & getting kissed..

i will do whatever it takes in the next 4months to looses all this flab & get that host body...... :D "This is what i want & i will work to go get it.."

35... Lets see even at my highest weight I've worn a two piece (in public and on a beach), plane, roller coaster, kiss...... Oh I know...

35 and I have never... But will check off my list post op..

Been waxed down under

Parasailing

Run a marathon

Had matching bra and panties

Taken a trip alone

Been to Europe

Been able to conceive, carry and deliver a child

41 and I have....

Never been on a cruise

Never lived far from where I was born

Never been married

Never went skydiving

Never had the luxury of not worrying about money!(would be nice to spend what I want when I want to)

Never wore a bikini in my adult life

Never felt good about how I look

Great subject!

I am 34 and I have never...

Been in any kind of marathon

Been out of North America

Had a tattoo

Had anything pierced beyond my ears

Taken a dance/workout class

This is a fun thread :)

I'm 28 and I've never:

been on a plane

wore a bikini

got a tattoo

been single in my adult life

worn boots (calves too big!)

This is a great thread as it makes me think of the stuff I have done - and really cheered me up.

However I am 37 and NEVER been thin.

If you discount my birthweight I have been in the obese category since about age 3. Even when I have lost large amounts of weight and having my band I was still in the obese category...shocking!

Things I haven't done I'm not particularly bothered about (tattoos, bikinis, waxing).

Hmm making me think what my ambition is for when I'm slim.

gilx

I'm 25G (32) and I've never gone parasailing, zip lining, or whitewater rafting. This will change ASAP!

Amanda Rae

24 and

*Never been happy in my relationships

*Never been able to buy the clothes that I REALLY want to wear

*Never ran more than a block or two

*Never believe people if they say I look "good", "beautiful", etc.

*Stayed away from fun looking activities because of my size

Ugh.... Hoping that most of these things can be changed and that it's not too late. :/

I'm 27.

I have never been thin. I was freaking born at 9lbs. I have always been the fat friend. That **** is changing right now. I'm actually smaller than 1 friend now. It's such a strange feeling!

I until this time last year had never been happy in a relationship.

Non weight related- but I have never had a car payment, mortgage or rent! My credit is almost non-existent!

I have to rock tankinis- most bathing suits don't fit well when you are 4'11 and have a 30 inch inseam- seriously I have NO torso.

I have never worn smaller than a size 12. I went from kids sizes to a 12.

I'm 27.

I have never been thin. I was freaking born at 9lbs. I have always been the fat friend. That **** is changing right now. I'm actually smaller than 1 friend now. It's such a strange feeling!

I until this time last year had never been happy in a relationship.

Non weight related- but I have never had a car payment, mortgage or rent! My credit is almost non-existent!

I have to rock tankinis- most bathing suits don't fit well when you are 4'11 and have a 30 inch inseam- seriously I have NO torso.

I have never worn smaller than a size 12. I went from kids sizes to a 12.

Do you not drive, own a home and live with your parents?

I have paid cash for every car I have owned. I also. I got married young and my ex had a house- so- I moved in with him. Currently- I'm living with my fiancé. We are in the process of buying another house so I will actually have something there.

You have no idea how lucky you are to have not gone the debt route. IMO debt free is tge only way to live. I did it for years, then I tried the debt thing, NEVER AGAIN. I even advocate the 100% down program on houses.