Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Whay i haven't lose any weight in 7 months post-op! why, why? any one out there?

where did you have this surgey done.. i am confuse; you have the same surgery done twice?? where

Sent from my iPhone using VST

You can't do a sleeve over a sleeve . What I had done was a gastric placation. Basically the fold the stomach like an accordion and don't actually cut the stomach.

I don't think they do it in the US yet. I had it done in Mexico.

Dr Ponce de leon will do a resleeve if it is beneficial.

Wow that is unbelievable only 10 pounds since surgery date? What have you been eating/drinking?

believe it not, i am eating normal, oat meal or an egg or peice or bread w/ peanot butler in the morning, salad and chicken for luch or just a peace of chicken and for dinner, sometime i glass of milk or orange juice.. thats all

I'm confused. If you were sleeved 7months ago' date=' why were you asking for surgeon referrals last month?

[/quote']

beacuse i am planing to have the DS in Mexico.. i am sick of beeb fat and cant take it any more

is Dr Ponce de leon expensive.. not all doctor in Mexico do the DS surgery..

He is pretty middle of the road in price. IMO he undercharges for his service.

His standard fee for a sleeve is $5500

He is pretty middle of the road in price. IMO he undercharges for his service.

His standard fee for a sleeve is 5500

you had surgery with him??

you had surgery with him??

Yes, I don't believe there is a better surgeon. Only nicer facilities (which will cost you more).

My opinion, the 3 best surgeons are Dr. Alvarez, Dr. Aceves, & dr. Ponce de leon.

If you chose any of those 3 I believe you'd be in the best hands in the world.

I'm wondering if you are not eating enough. Maybe your body is in starvation mode and is hanging on to everything you eat? How many grams of Protein a day and how many calories a day are you taking in? How much exercise? Try keeping a food journal that shows your protein, calories and fat. Sometimes that can really help to see where changes need to be made. Hope it IS something that simple and that you won't need additional surgery. Good luck :)

PS...if you have a smart phone, get the "my fitness pal" app. It makes keeping a food journal easy ;)

I'm confused. If you are already eating the smaller amounts/low calories/high Protein then how is a revision of the sleeve going to help?

she started off at 160??? they do sleeves for people that small

she started off at 160??? they do sleeves for people that small

If you are self pay & are willing to travel, you can find a Dr. that will perform tge procedure regardless of BMI.

Yes' date=' I don't believe there is a better surgeon. Only nicer facilities (which will cost you more).

My opinion, the 3 best surgeons are Dr. Alvarez, Dr. Aceves, & dr. Ponce de leon.

If you chose any of those 3 I believe you'd be in the best hands in the world.

[/quote']

thank you so much for you advice

I was sleeved in Tj. and the girl ahead of me in surgery only weighed 165lbs...But she was very short and looked to weigh more...