Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Nov Sleevers... What's Your Status?

My sleeve was Nov 7th

Starting weight- 293

Lost 9# preop-284,

Lost 7# two week preop 277.

Now down 23# since surgery- 254. I have lost at a more rapid speed since I increased my calories- 600-800/day. At least 64 grams of Protein.< /p>

I was sleeved on Nov 26. Weigh in at hospital= 210lbs. On 12/4 I weigh 203lbs. I am really not worried about the weight loss. I know it will happen. I am trying to change my way of thinking! A lick of a potato chip won't hurt. Thoughts like that slip in from no where. I even found myself trying to get my family to eat what I am craving. CRAZY! I am having a difficult time with the Protein Shakes. What I loved before surgery, now upsets my stomach. Even the mandatory daily meds upset my stomach. The nausea pills..same. They are too sweet! I now have unflavored Protein Powder and it is a little easier to take. I want to eat! So, that is where I am at. I have read it gets better and easier. That is what I am living for..moment by moment!

Weight 298

Pre op 284

Week 1: 278

Sleeve date 11/26

So I am 1 week post op. I went in for my appt today and I had only been down 6 lbs. I still feel a bit swollen. But non the less still disappointed. I came home and it was eating me up then I realized Ii must have weighed more because of the holiday weekend. Not that I am proud but I look at my discharge papers and sure enough I weighed 288 that morning.

So really my pre op was 288. So I lost 10 lbs in one week.

I'm doing thicker liquids this week, but I am constantly thinking of food. Please tell me this goes away.

Sleeved November 12 - down 26.6 lbs... I think im at my three week stall though... I finally lost a lb after 4 days

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Sleeved November 11th. Starting weight 377. Weight today 330. I've hit that three week stall this week so I've picked up my exercise and liquids to kick it! Love this sleeve stuff!

Hi

Sleeved 11/26

Highest weight 226

Starting weight 218

Day of surgery 199.3

Current weight 193.4

The weight loss is slow but I understand I have less to lose than some people. I'm just happy to see a continued loss no matter how slow

Keep up the good work everyone!

Jules

Sleeved Nov 1st

Pre-op: 266

Day of surgery:249

Today: 228

Not as fast as some but still happy :)

Hello' date=' I was sleeved Nov 6th. Start weight 238.8 Week 1 I lost 10 lbs. Week 2 11lbs. Week 3 stall tomorrow will be week 4. I cheated and weighed myself on Sun just to see if I moved, and I lost 3.5 lbs. As of Sun I was 214 lbs. I can't wait to be under 200!!![/quote']

We are losing very similar!

Surgery nov5

Preop wt 239

Today's wt 213!

Very happy with my loss and sleeve, onederland is so Close I can taste it! Yay

I was sleeved on nov 28, but I am not going to weigh until next Wednesday! Your big numbers have made me excited!

Start 375

Pre op lost 11

Surgery I was at 364. I hope to lose 20 pounds or so these first two weeks. I still feel swollen and puffy from surgery still and I'm afraid of being disappointed if I got in the scale now!

It's been two and half weeks since I was sleeved. I am constantly throwing up liquids and feeling like I always want to vomit. I feel helpless bc the doctor keep giving me medicine that temporarily work. I'm not getting any answers, any suggestions?

Is there a nutritionist you could see? I found I was able to tol liquids better after I slowed down in amount of time to drink. What I thought were sips were actually to much. I went to half sips. I had to change protien powder to unflavored. Helped some. I went through kaiser and they have a whole center of Dr's and nutritionists and PA's who follow you. If you have kaiser then chek there. Good luck. Hang in there. One day at a time motto works for me.

Hi all

I was sleeved 18/11 my weight was 268 and now I am 244 but I need to walk more I am doing 1 hr a day

I was sleeved 11/21 and I lost 10 lbs. post op then 11 lbs in this past 2 weeks. Having horrible heart burn though. I still have some tenderness to the left of my belly button but the surgeon told me today its because that is the side the stomach was removed from. Just started pureed foods today! Cream of wheat has never been so good!

I was sleeved on 11/13 and have lost 26lbs so far i am still in pain but getting better daily. I have been walking but only like 20-30 mins a day looking forward to really work out once I am fully recovered

I was sleeved 11/28 so I am one week post op now. Besides the stomach virus I got the day after that sent me back to the hospital after discharge for an iv, I think it's going well. I have trouble getting enough fluids in like ALOT of people but try to sip sip all the time. I'm eating liquidy cream of wheat and some Tomato or low fat cream of chick Soup along with some premier choco Protein Shake. Still have pain and taking meds but just a few times a day. Sometimes I get a really obnoxious cramp after I eat something- figure it's gas so I just walk. Down 6 lbs;)