Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Nov Sleevers... What's Your Status?

Im on my first week. During the two week pre-op I dropped 17lbs and so far Ive dropped another 7 since surgery. I LOVE my sleeve. Im feeling really good! Add all those pounds to a prior 16 and Im almost at 40# mark. Yay!!!!

My surgery was November 8.. I lost 23lbs but have been stuck there for almost 2 weeks now.. The dietician informed me that I need more calories.. I really can't do too much walking because I had the open sleeve & now I have a wound from my staples opening.. It's really frustrating because I keep thinking maybe I am not gonna lose any more.. :(

It's been two and half weeks since I was sleeved. I am constantly throwing up liquids and feeling like I always want to vomit. I feel helpless bc the doctor keep giving me medicine that temporarily work. I'm not getting any answers, any suggestions?

My surgery was November 8.. I lost 23lbs but have been stuck there for almost 2 weeks now.. The dietician informed me that I need more calories.. I really can't do too much walking because I had the open sleeve & now I have a wound from my staples opening.. It's really frustrating because I keep thinking maybe I am not gonna lose any more.. :(

Open sleeve? So you didn't have it done laproscopically?

I was sleeved on the 6th and down 22lbs since surgery plus 15lbs pre-op. Feeling good!! I had my stall week 2&3 and stopped weighing myself because I knew there was nothing else I could do when I was on full liquids and exercising every day :)

What's everyone's exercise routine or plan

Tring to figure one our and so worried about future skin sag

Open sleeve? So you didn't have it done laproscopically?

No I had it open because my doctor prefers the open method & only does the open surgeries.

I had my sleeve done on November 14 and lost 10 pounds in the first week. The second week I lost 6 pounds in the third week I've lost 0 pounds (But I'm only in the fourth day of my third week ). Honestly I'm not too worried about it, I lost the hundred pounds pre-surgery and I exercised like a mad man. I'm pretty sure my stall is due to the lack of hard physical exercise. I've tried to exercise but my recovery's been a little rough., I'm still having a lot of things growing together inside me and it makes walking on the treadmill for very long pretty Uncomfortable. I think in a couple weeks I'll be much more healed and it'll be a lot easier to get out and really work out hard I'm definitely feeling the lack of endorphins from not exercising, I've had a few blue days because of it but it's all in the head and everybody has to go through The head trips it seems.

I was sleeved on Nov 13th, I'm down 17.9 pounds. I've noticed my weight loss has definitely started to slow the last few days too.

I was sleeve on 11/19 and I lost 11lbs pre-op and 18 lbs since surgery. However I have only lost 3 lbs in the last 6 days. Gotta love the stalls.

No I had it open because my doctor prefers the open method & only does the open surgeries.

Oh wow, well I hope your healing is going well

Oh wow' date=' well I hope your healing is going well[/quote']

Thank you ...it's coming along I just had to get used to changing/ cleaning the wound twice a day and packing it with gauze..

I was sleeved on 11/20. And I have lost 32 pounds so far. I walk' date=' walk, walk every day. I'm lucky to live very close to the beach. Walking on the sand is much more forgiving to my joints. I think what helps me is I get all my Protein in, all fluids and all Vitamins. I do still have a shake in the morning because it jump starts my Protein intake for the day. And it seems to make me tolerate my Vitamins so much better. But I do need to stop weighing myself everyday.[/quote']

Wow! What am awesome job!! I am so jealous!! I was sleeved on Nov 20th also and I've only lost 11 lbs postop. 18 lbs total. Seeing what everyone else has lost makes me worried I will be a slow looser.

Congrats to everyone! You are all doing so good! Why must I obsess?? I was happy with my weightloss but seeing everyone's huge losses makes me fear I'm going to be a slow looser. :(

Hello, I was sleeved on Nov. 6th. I lost 14 lbs pre-op and have lost 30 lbs. since surgery. I lost 23 lbs. my first week and the rest a pound every few days. I am not counting calories but I am walking a few nights a week. I plan to start walking every night but so far have not stuck to that plan :(