Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Attention February 2013 Sleeve Buddies!

Hey Enuff ....how you doing mama?

Im good how are u lady?!

Learning the hardway about different foods (pureed stage). Trying to work on Protein consumption and Water intake.. thats my goal for the weekend.

I bought some special k Protein Cereal. Granted i cant eat more than a 1/4 cup of it and milk, if u eat the 3/4 cup serving and 3/4 cup milk thats 16 tasty grams of protein. I let it sit till its a little soggy ( not pureeing that!)

And not I am having lots of pain in my stomach. I'm 4 days post op. can't get up and down without help. Burns bad.

I am wondering if having two hernias removed at the same time could cause extra pain?

Also I'm am black around each icut. Very black and big bruises. I'm taking my pills whole and not grinding them. They are all about the size of m&m. That's not my problem' date=' I don't think , they seem to go down fine.

Others 5 days or around there say they have no pain.[/quote']

I'm 4 days out and my incisions are fine, I just had some breathing problems due to the anesthesia that caused me to have a pretty high fever, using the spirometer more often helped bring it down...but today, my stomach feels more swollen and distended...only having a little bit more pain than normal, the swelling is just concerning me.... eeh

I'm 4 days out and my incisions are fine' date=' I just had some breathing problems due to the anesthesia that caused me to have a pretty high fever, using the spirometer more often helped bring it down...but today, my stomach feels more swollen and distended...only having a little bit more pain than normal, the swelling is just concerning me.... eeh[/quote']

I had better days then others. Like yesterday I felt more swollen and distended. Today I feel fine. Maybe see if it goes away after a couple days.

Sleeved on 2/18, so far so good. Gas pains are starting to go away, just had my first BM (sorry for TMI), and I'm down 11 pounds since Monday. I'm ecstatic that everything has been so good so far, I've only taken 2 Percocet since I left the hospital and that was the first day. I'm walking my dog about 5 mins 3 times a day and I feel great. I'm only getting around 40-50 ounces of liquid in a day though. That's the one thing I need to work on.

Im good how are u lady?!

Learning the hardway about different foods (pureed stage). Trying to work on Protein consumption and Water intake.. thats my goal for the weekend.

I bought some special k Protein Cereal. Granted i cant eat more than a 1/4 cup of it and milk' date=' if u eat the 3/4 cup serving and 3/4 cup milk thats 16 tasty grams of protein. I let it sit till its a little soggy ( not pureeing that!)[/quote']

Lmao! Yeah for some reason pureed cereal doesn't sound so tasty! Glad to see you are doing well.

Im 10 days post op and feeling great. Just had my drain removed today and that played a huge part in me feeling more like myself. Im excited for what the future months hold!

Im good how are u lady?!

I bought some special k Protein Cereal. Granted i cant eat more than a 1/4 cup of it and milk' date=' if u eat the 3/4 cup serving and 3/4 cup milk thats 16 tasty grams of protein. I let it sit till its a little soggy ( not pureeing that!)[/quote']

Lmao! Yeah for some reason pureed cereal doesn't sound so tasty! Glad to see you are doing well.

Im 10 days post op and feeling great. Just had my drain removed today and that played a huge part in me feeling more like myself. Im excited for what the future months hold!

I cannot wait! Gas is killing me and the hiatal hernia repair makes is hard to get any liquids down let alone Water :(. Best of luck to you!

Same here I was sleeved the 19th and I too had the hernia repair its hard to gt Water down the shakes with milk go down a little easier but I'm hoping in a few days it will get better .. It's only day 5 and I haven't really weighed myself except for the first day I came home when I I was up 9lb from day of surgery i think that was all the fluids and swelling so I'm gonna wait till the swelling goes down...

Well today is day 4 post-op. I feel a little better than days prior. I was able to sleep in my bed with only getting up once or twice to go potty. Still haven't had a bm wondering how long that will take. My left side is where all my soreness is. Can't wait for it to get better.

Oh let me tell you will improve day after day it gets better. Day 8 post op. Gas was gone as of yesterday, drinking and swallowing much easier. It's like normal now. That gas is a killer. Also had a hernia repair.

Well today is day 4 post-op. I feel a little better than days prior. I was able to sleep in my bed with only getting up once or twice to go potty. Still haven't had a bm wondering how long that will take. My left side is where all my soreness is. Can't wait for it to get better.

It took me about for days to have a bm. Yesterday was just little turds(lol)...but this morning......OMG......I've already gone twice and feel like there is more. Don't be in too much of a hurry.

It took me about for days to have a bm. Yesterday was just little turds(lol)...but this morning......OMG......I've already gone twice and feel like there is more. Don't be in too much of a hurry.

LOL I can only imagine! It hurt just to push out a lil toot. I never realized how many things are done with abdominal muscles until they are out of commission.

Officially down 20 lbs today

Oh let me tell you will improve day after day it gets better. Day 8 post op. Gas was gone as of yesterday' date=' drinking and swallowing much easier. It's like normal now. That gas is a killer. Also had a hernia repair.[/quote']

Hey....I'm not having issues eating or drinking. If my tummy doesn't agree (had Soup from subway today) and tummy DID NOT like it. There was no pain just a lot of rumbling. It almost sounds like an animal growling when its angry lol. I'm still doing 1-2 shakes a day to help get minimum Protein in but eat food couple times a day

Sleeve 2/19 no pain at all. Feeling hungry all the time stomach is healing to quick lol. Can't wait until stage 2 to get here to at least have a piece of salmon. Anyone else feeling like thus

Sleeve 2/19 no pain at all. Feeling hungry all the time stomach is healing to quick lol. Can't wait until stage 2 to get here to at least have a piece of salmon. Anyone else feeling like thus

YES! I'm still on Clear Liquids until Monday when I get to move up to puréed. When I have a Popsicle or broth (aka meals) I am not full at all. Luckily I am filling that with making sure to get my liquids in. I can't wait for some Turkey chili!