Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Cant Wait For Skinny Good Sexin!

.... and that is all I wanted to share!!!! ;-)

Yessssss can't wait! I was never skinny but was more "thick" than my now fat and remember how much more confident I was in bed and how more limber and easier it was. Btw, your pic is really pretty.

Awww thanks!!!! Just wait!!!!! Ima.b so fine even.you will hit on me... hahahaha... just kidding.

Awww thanks!!!! Just wait!!!!! Ima.b so fine even.you will hit on me... hahahaha... just kidding.

:-0 lol!!

True story OP

LMAO! But only because I've thought about it about a million times! I'll also be glad to be able to wear sexy underwear. I'm gonna wear my man out!

Righttt... and maybe this is TMI but I don't care... but I'm tired of having to lift up the flap to groom my girl... Haha... can't wait for that to go also

LMAO! But only because I've thought about it about a million times! I'll also be glad to be able to wear sexy underwear. I'm gonna wear my man out!

HA! I thought about just wearing the sexy stuff around the house...just because! Not even when I'm around my BF.. lol You just don't get the chance when your bigger. The stuff for smaller sizes is so much sexier!

HA! I thought about just wearing the sexy stuff around the house...just because! Not even when I'm around my BF.. lol You just don't get the chance when your bigger. The stuff for smaller sizes is so much sexier!

LOL I know right!!! I'm just going to walk around in stilettos and a bikini like its normal daytime attire :)

I'm the same. I lost a lot of weight, was doing great. I tried a few of the "skinny me" moves I did at my smallest, and thought I heard a round of applause. Then realized it was just my rolls. LOL,.. I can't wait to break those moves out again.... :D

LOL I am sitting here crying from laughing so hard...I can relate...

I can't wait to drop some of these pounds...so I can drop it like its hot and pick it back up...lol I try to do that now I'm just going to end up stopping, dropping and rolling...lol. I just wanted to be picked up, I don't want to have to pick up my stomach to move it out the way....lol

Ew what about all those bones (not the good one) rubbing together and causing heat with all that friction! And then bam instant firey combustion with out a climax! Dear lord!

I can't wait to drop some of these pounds...so I can drop it like its hot and pick it back up...lol I try to do that now I'm just going to end up stopping, dropping and rolling...lol. I just wanted to be picked up, I don't want to have to pick up my stomach to move it out the way....lol

I drop it... and can't get back up!