Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I Need Protein Help!

Premier Protein from costco is the only one I could really tolerate. I bought harmonizzed and hhave to choke it down. They all pretty much suck. Its just a matter of which sucks least for you.

Protein shots are NASTY if you ask me. Have you tried Cytosport's clear Protein? They have RTD's (ready to drink) mixtures available that I lived on during clear stage. They are called "whey isolate by cytosport" and I liked tropical and tangerine. Try those. I think those are 20g protein. I also like Oh yeah protein shakes in vanilla and strawberry (32g protein). Pure protein in Cookies and cream (35g protein).

I also liked the nectar brands originally just out of surgery. Not so much now, but your taste changes I believe. I liked the coffee kind, fuzzy navel, the blue one (don't remember it's name) and still have some around.

Also unjury's got good chicken Soup and the strawberry was ok to me. You order that online.

Premier Protein in vanilla is good... 30 g protein per 11 oz.

Someone in my support group class mentioned a good protein shot... I believe it is made by sunkist but IDK where you buy those. Maybe look on the internet?

Best of luck. Pls know it gets easier.

The EAS brand is the only ready made Protein Drink that I've tried that doesn't make me want to gag. It's fairly inexpensive and easy to find too at Walmart, target, walgreens, cvs etc..

Pure protien at Walmart chocolate or vanilla at Vitamin shop choc. Van. Cookies and cream' date=' strawberry or banana cream all pretty good. Not thick, not too sweet. Walmart bottle cans 23gr of protien vitashop cans 35gr. Hope this helps[/quote']

Pure protien is the only one I can get down ATM lmao try them in the can very cold ;)

I get most of mine from food and then supplement with an Adkins Protein drink... I have one in the afternoon that tastes just like a Starbucks Frappacino.. Caramel Mocha... as much as Protein Drinks have disagreed with me... as long as I don't have too much in one day, it doesn't bother me... I had to return the Unjury because I couldn't find a way to mix it that didn't tear my intestines up..

The only one that I can tolerate is Lean Body (40g of Protein, 9g of carbs and 0 sugar) Vanilla Ice Cream shake.< /p>

I found Isopure to be hands-down better than the RTD varieties I've tried, including Premier mentioned above. You can't beat the 50g of Protein and zero carbs.

I got a sample pack of unjury, but haven't tried it yet. It seems to be well recommended here.

Pure protien is the only one I can get down ATM lmao try them in the can very cold ;)

They are the only ones for me too. I have tried about 8 different ones shake wise 7 powder got tired of trying Isopure was worste for me rt there with muscle milk. But everyone is different. Pure protien for me for now.

The Unjury chocolate Splendor gets my vote. Tastes just like chocolate milk!