Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Post Op September Sleevers, Roll Call

Finally broke the 3 week stall!!! Down to 216 as of this morning...200 is so close. :wub:

Congratulations Jenn31MA!

Finally broke the 3 week stall!!! Down to 216 as of this morning...200 is so close. :wub:

Yahooooo!

justine thank you. working today doing good with food today

teach way to go

research i dont know how far out you are. but my taste buds left for about a month, they are back so i guess they do return i am 4 months out. for protien i eat turkey meatballs tuna salad lots of food from trader joes.

jenn so happy for you

well i dont know whats going on by cravings have returned, iwas so afraid of that. last night after work i got a wendys burger and fries couldnt finish either one but i dont like that feeling grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. today so far im eating pretty good but im craving chocolate and there is no dark chocolate at my job bummer

justine' date=' kaparker, green you are right about those slidders. today instead of eating my whole wheat crackers with my tuna salad i had cheetos, co workers where eating chips, trigger. and for working out i got so disgusted today, i went to ross to try on jeans to see what size i am i thought i would be at least a 16 nottttttttttttt and the 18's didnt fit either, how big was my ass? my size 22/24 jeans are way to big so i dont know whats going on but when i took my clothes off and looked at the big mirror omg just flesh sagging and dimples and sagging and depressing. and illooked at my arms and omg they are just as bad. i must, we must get the excercise in. im so down right now, but my guy who i havent seen in weeks kept telling me i look good thats a plus[/quote']

Awww ngma! Don't stress it girl! I too have my ups and downs but then you look back at what you were and you just HAVE to be thankful on how far you have come. Don't forget you are just coming out of being sick and sometimes you crave those comfort foods. Monday is a new week and a new start. Just get back on track!

Suepeeps- looking fantastic!!!!!

Here are my before and 4 month pics :) -70 pounds.

Excellent job! Fabulous!!

Before surgery at my highest I was 256. I had surgery on September 17, 2012. Today I weigh 175! I am so glad I chose to have this surgery and had it done by Dr. Kim in Dallas/Ft. Worth. He is the best, IMHO! I go for blood work tomorrow to make sure I'm not lacking in anything. I'm on this iPad and not sure how to post pics yet so will tomorrow. My transformation is pretty drastic as I am short! Feeling the best I have in years! 30 more pounds and I'm happy, happy, happy!

suepeeps whats the secret im 4 months and lost no where near that amount

kparker girl its driving me crazy

my appetite is so big right now im scared man, im scared

suepeeps whats the secret im 4 months and lost no where near that amount

kparker girl its driving me crazy

my appetite is so big right now im scared man, im scared

I just make sure I get in my Protein and try to get in my Water. Some days I am not so good.... I really try to stay away from breads, pastas etc but I do have a little bit once in a while. I try to stop when i am full. I walk my dogs for 60 min 3-4x a week. 10 of those 70 pounds were lost on my pre op diet. and 10 more before that.

Thanks everyone for the comments. I do feel great!