Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Post Op September Sleevers, Roll Call

Hello Sleeve Sisters!!! I survived Christmas and even list ine whole pound!!!! Lol!!!

Im so glad to hear everyone is doing well. I have one more family gathering tomorrow and then things will be back to normal. I finaly hit 171 pounds and im excited to be so close to the 160's!!!!

hey greeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn congrats, i cant wait to get under 200

Welcome CM4!

I had a great Christmas and even lost a couple of pounds while at my in-laws! She is an awesome baker so of course I indulged in a few Cookies but certainly nothing like in years past! One night I kept wanting to graze the sweets so I went in and filled up on Protein. Took those urges away quickly :) Love it!

Happy New Year everyone. What a great new year we will all have!! I am officially down 70 pounds from my highest today. What a fabulous feeling!!

hey greeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn congrats' date=' i cant wait to get under 200[/quote']

New how are you doing? Yeah people suck they hate to see others succeed sometimes. How was your christmas???

hey becca. my christmas was great we went to see django and christmas eve i spent with my children and grand baby. how was yours?

hey becca. my christmas was great we went to see django and christmas eve i spent with my children and grand baby. how was yours?

It was pretty good! We saw a movie too but I slept through most of it!! Lol kids where very spoiled as usual. Glad it is all over with. Ready for the new year and to get the rest of this weight off!! How far down are you?

im down 43lbs in 16 weeks. slow but its going. im finally in the low 30's time for those 20's lol. how about you?

im down 43lbs in 16 weeks. slow but its going. im finally in the low 30's time for those 20's lol. how about you?

I was sleeved in sept. 7 so that makes me 15 weeks right? Down exactly 60 pounds. Feel pretty good. In between clothes sizes a d I don't want to buy new yet. I have no experienced Hair loss yet have you? I am so nervous about that. I need to jump on the exercise train in the new year. That is my big down fall. Uggggh. Any fun plans for the new year?

Hey guys I can never ever respond because I cant find this thread unless I search for ever is there another way to pin it? Or save thread or something. I always get the emails but can't respond ! Stupid question I know but help! Lol

Christmas was pretty easy for me still lost weight ate a tiny bit of stuff now to just get the crap out of the house ie. hershey kisses! Lol

becca 60lbs wow thats awesome. you should be 16 weeks because i was 9/12 and im 16 weeks unless im not counting correctly. i have not got any new clothes my duaghter got me some jeans ina 16 we will see tomorrow if i can wear them. no Hair loss but i have a lot of hair so i cant even tell nothing unusal its just the normal hair that comes out when its combed or shampooed. i need to excersie my plans is to be a better me and hope me and this new guy i met really hit it off. he is so fine. 6'4 fit and blond omg that boy is so sexy, so far there is an attraction there. so i am hoping its all good for me in 2013.

brandy when you log on click on your name in the top right corner and there is a drop down, click on contents and there will be a list of all the forums you are in.

It's so sad when people are jealous or simply cannot be happy for your success. I'm thrilled with all of your successes because YOU did it and still are doing it! We all are! I guess it is true what I've heard that sometimes when you lose weight, you lose people. Well, if that's the case, then they weren't really our friends anyway. I'm happy that I'm happy and that my family (hubby and kiddos) are thrilled with my success also. They are the most important things in the world to me anyway.

Going to drink more Water and go to bed!

Hi all, nice to see so many Sept ladies on here!! I was 9/10 and doing well . I have done pretty good over the holidays, so far ! As another gal posted , I fill up on Protein to avoid letting my sweet tooth dictate what I eat! Only sweets I have had is the sugar free pumpkin pie without eating the crust! Just a couple of teaspoon fulls satisfy me.

I truly hope each of you have a wonderful year ahead!! For anyone using My fitness pal my name is "ibehere10". Thanks for the support and for frequently lifting my spirits!!

It has been a long time since I have posted... see update below...

ibehere thats what we are hear for and im so glad you found us, please stay and make yourself at home, everyone here is pleasant and supportive i love my fellow sleeve sisters here.

momof3 girl im like the numbers you were trully missed here dont stay away to long again ok

has anynone spoke with mdm im going to have to call her and check on here

brandywine click on the follow this topic and you will receive emails that post the link to the stream.

I weighed myself today and oh no I gained 3 lbs since xmas christmas morning. What the heck, too much nibbly candy and treats around here I think.

My New Years Resolution is to start a more serious exercise program. I got a new bicycle for Christmas. I wonder if still know how to ride one, it has been many a year.

Happy New Years all.