Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Skin Tiightening Procedures? What Non Surgical Works?

And no, I will not back down. He just needs to respect and leave me Alone. That is all I ask! I even sent him a private message awhile back and try to squash it! Even invite him to hang out when I fly to Colorado for a Filming of a movie I am involved with! That to me is a huge lets move on and chill deal, instead he continues to big me! I tried but obviously he really is out to get me kicked out of VSG or something?

I am not bugging you, I am posting in an open forum. You're the one who thinks you can win by yelling the loudest.

Give it up. Answer the question, are you selling products in violation of the site policy?

Abide by the rules or move on.

I am not bugging you' date=' I am posting in an open forum. You're the one who thinks you can win by yelling the loudest.

Give it up. Answer the question, are you selling products in violation of the site policy?

Abide by the rules or move on.[/quote']

And here you are again? What is the point you are trying to make? You know and everyone who read this entirely know I tried the products through friend and it worked for me and now I sell it and try to help others! What else do you want me to say? I mean really? I have not posted the name, pictures or links again! I have not sold 1 product here! The 5 friends from Chicago I met here and now friends in real life, if they read this please let this kid know I have never ever mentioned this to you or try to sell! So I don't understand why you keep bringing it up? What is your point? I am complying. I am not advertising, I just hate to be attacks over Something old and trying to make me look bad. What do you gain from it? As soon as you see my screen name, do you feel the need to try and make some snotty remark? Why? If anything Alex from VSG should be questioning me if I was still advertising which I am not, I only did the ONE time. Thank you and I will not waste my time with you again!

And here you are again? What is the point you are trying to make? You know and everyone who read this entirely know I tried the products through friend and it worked for me and now I sell it and try to help others! What else do you want me to say? I mean really? I have not posted the name, pictures or links again! I have not sold 1 product here! The 5 friends from Chicago I met here and now friends in real life, if they read this please let this kid know I have never ever mentioned this to you or try to sell! So I don't understand why you keep bringing it up? What is your point? I am complying. I am not advertising, I just hate to be attacks over Something old and trying to make me look bad. What do you gain from it? As soon as you see my screen name, do you feel the need to try and make some snotty remark? Why? If anything Alex from VSG should be questioning me if I was still advertising which I am not, I only did the ONE time. Thank you and I will not waste my time with you again!

If I can dissuade one person from buying what you peddle, that's my gain.

You say it works, I say it doesn't. That's a fair difference of opinion.

I don't know why it took you so long to address the original question. You sell the product. You make money when you convince people to try it.

If I can dissuade one person from buying what you peddle' date=' that's my gain.

You say it works, I say it doesn't. That's a fair difference of opinion.

I don't know why it took you so long to address the original question. You sell the product. You make money when you convince people to try it.[/quote']

No I said it more than once and mentioned my story to others, you just want me to for some odd reason to say it to you? That's strange... And I am not selling this to anyone on here so I dont know how you are convince anyone? That's silly? Especially when i didnt advertise after that ONE time! You dont make sense! Plus you never warned anyone about me! All you kept posting was rude snotty remarks! You got a kick out of this 5ft tall chick trying to defend herself while you sat back and enjoyed the show. So kid please stop! Thank you once again.

No I said it more than once and mentioned my story to others, you just want me to for some odd reason to say it to you? That's strange... And I am not selling this to anyone on here so I dont know how you are convince anyone? That's silly? Especially when i didnt advertise after that ONE time! You dont make sense! Plus you never warned anyone about me! All you kept posting was rude snotty remarks! You got a kick out of this 5ft tall chick trying to defend herself while you sat back and enjoyed the show. So kid please stop! Thank you once again.

Ok I will let you have your orgasm and have your last word, yay to you! Have your last word! Now I'm going to sleep next to my warm basketball player husband and have his muscles hug my tighter skin body ;) goodnight and sweet dreams! I will pray for you tomorrow at church.

Stfu. God. If u don't believe find something u do. And why the EFF do u give one ish if she shares even if she does sell. God ppl are dying on the east coast and ur worried about a skin wrap!! Get real shift ur energy to helping those who truly need help!!

Btw, I am so busy with working long hours at the hospital, maintaining a healthy loving relationship with my straight A 14yr old, running and helping different fundraisers for cancer victims, and now 2 different families now HOMELESS due to hurricane Sandy! You should spend your free time worrying about helping others and dealing with real issues. I love

helping others! Today I raised a little more And people donated diapers to one of my families! I am not a bad person like you make me out to be Colorado.

Who the neck cares if she sells it. Last I remember this was a free country and even if she is pedaling a product that doesn't work ... we are adults and an make those decisions ourselves DUDE! You're annoying and a bully. I got so annoyed reading this whole conversation. I've been a member for over 3 years now and have NEVER seen this attack and the ADMINS not do a damn thing. I have reported him as well .. this is ridiculous !!!!!

I can not believe my eyes either!!! WHY IS THIS GUY STILL ON THIS???? and where is Administration?! JaspersGirl posted the conve form Alex after he got word that she was "breaking" the rule. Why is it that he is allowed to relentlessly go after her?!

This back and forth is past rude at this point!!

Why does she have to answer to anyone but administration?! she explained herself to Alex and THAT IS IT!! she does NOT have to explain herself to another soul.

JaspersGirl, you clearly have a very rich, busy, balanced, and happy life. Do not let the ugliness if this tread pull you down any longer. Something is very clear in this situation. You are being pushed around by a CYBER BULLY.

And shame on administration for not putting an end to this!!

We are all adults here(or so I thought) if someone is selling something I WILL DECIDE IF I WANT IT!! I do not need a knight to save me from the evil lord of body wraps, JaspersGirl!!

I feel like I'm back in high school. GROW UP!!! There are more important things to worry about than if someone is " selling" something. I joined this group for support since I am newly sleeved... Read advise for the issues I am sure I will encounter in the future ... Get information as well... I am so disgusted with this behavior of a grown man that I would almost consider leaving the group.. then I see there are so many other people that are so supportive I won't let one person deter me... It's just irritating beyond words.

Click on his name and just report him maybe if more people complain admin will finally do something