Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Skin Tiightening Procedures? What Non Surgical Works?

I have been wrapping for approx 5months, I love it, it's working for me. You just got to becareful the wraps are legit. I spent $90.00 on a full body wrap, I learned the hard way it was a scam! I found a product that actually works.

What product do you use?

I was one of the people who reported you.

If you want to go on the record here as saying you have no financial interest and you or someone you know is not directly or indirectly making money off the links you're posting, then I won't report you in the future.

Either way, like others have mentioned, these things don't work and have no long-term impact. They're a waste of money and hope.

Actually some of the wraps do work it's basically the same thing as sitting in a sauna it shrinks the fat cells. If you have them done frequently then your skin will become firmer. My husband got a full body one before and my cousin use to sell some and I have seen their results. It was definitely due to the wraps because they didn't change their lifestyle at all. Im not saying they all work because some of them are just scams for money. If you can find a decent priced one and it works I say go for it. Sure beats spending thousands on surgery.

Yes the wraps do work. How do I know? Documenting measurments and pictures! Like I said, there are alot of scams out there, but I have been using a product for approx 5months. I put before and after pictures with the link where to buy the products and I GOT INTROUBLE.. I guess the people following the thread took it as I was solicitating. I got a message from admin stated quite a few people complained that I was advertising, I wasn't.

I never mentioned the wraps until someone posted a question on what creams have people used to help with the scaring. So I mentioned the wraps/creams I have been using. Just that 1 time! I time I mentioned the product, 1 comment, I didn't advertise on different threads and/or send people private messages etc... just that 1 time. sorry I am going on and on,

That is the thing I guess from some of the newbies who don't know us veterans, lol. I have been a member for approx 2 yrs and been sleeved since March 1st 2011.

Maybe people don't know who JaspersGirl is because most of them are newbies... but yes, I am read and not a fraud trying to sell stuff.

Awhile ago I put up a status stating I was going to try some wraps recommended to me (this was I think in April or May), everyone was saying, oh please tell us if they did really work. Yes they did. I haven't been on here much due to my work schedule, I use to work 3days a week, now I work 5.

It really hurt my feelings that people actually reported me... but I totally understand.

I know I am going off track here, but I guess I am still hurt and feel betrayed in a way? It's still on my mind and afraid of even mentioning anything.

Can you message me the info...would love to see what you are doing! Thanks

I can not believe my eyes either!!! WHY IS THIS GUY STILL ON THIS???? and where is Administration?! JaspersGirl posted the conve form Alex after he got word that she was "breaking" the rule. Why is it that he is allowed to relentlessly go after her?!

This back and forth is past rude at this point!!

Why does she have to answer to anyone but administration?! she explained herself to Alex and THAT IS IT!! she does NOT have to explain herself to another soul.

JaspersGirl, you clearly have a very rich, busy, balanced, and happy life. Do not let the ugliness if this tread pull you down any longer. Something is very clear in this situation. You are being pushed around by a CYBER BULLY.

And shame on administration for not putting an end to this!!

We are all adults here(or so I thought) if someone is selling something I WILL DECIDE IF I WANT IT!! I do not need a knight to save me from the evil lord of body wraps, JaspersGirl!!

AMEN!

I have been wrapping for approx 5months, I love it, it's working for me. You just got to becareful the wraps are legit. I spent $90.00 on a full body wrap, I learned the hard way it was a scam! I found a product that actually works.

Would you please message me about what works ? I have considered this

Body wraps are ALL a scam, it's been proven by studies that they are only a temporary fix. The minute you stop using them, your skin goes back to being loose.

You can use compression garments and firming lotion and achieve the same "amazing" results for a fraction of the price

http://www.m.webmd.com/healthy-beauty/features/body-wraps-what-to-expect?page=1

Forget the wraps what about the lasers? There is science behind those, has anyone done a series?