Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Skin Tiightening Procedures? What Non Surgical Works?

WOW!! I read the conversations via my phone so I hope I didn't miss anything, you know sometimes the notifications don't all go through.

I just want to start off by thanking those who are not being mean to me by basically shooting me down and trying to make me feel stupid for believing in something that has worked on me and tightening my skin.

I tried a body wrap 7years ago when I lost weight with Phentermine, I paid 90.00 and realized it was all a scam. I was still open minded though. Not all products are failure or scams. I bet those of you who say "there is nothing to help the skin tighten" <in a whiney annoying voice>, well I bet you prob have even used Nivea firming lotion or over the counter products? so Whatever.

I have been damaging my skin on and off with every diet and medication pills to help loose weight since I was 16, I always been overweight and thin.. yoyo weight loss victim. Every other year I would loose 20-50lbs and gain it back within the year!

This time I did try the wraps because my friend kept telling me about them, so after 4months of her begging me to try them.. I did.. and I LOVED THEM, THEY FLIPPIN WORKED! It is a one of a kind patent item! no other wrap is like this one with the ingredients. It is fairly new and not sold in store of course.

I got super duper happy and wanted to share the product with people who have the same skin slackening problem! But well it backfired on here, but whatever if you don't believe then don't believe and don't BE MEAN! You dont know me and I don't know you, SO LEARN TO RESPECT MY OPINIONS BEFORE YOU TRY AND BELITTLE WHAT I LIKE AND WORKS FOR ME!

Sorry if I can't afford plastic surgery and trying different products! I will continue to use what works for me and those who have tried it and works for them.. GOD BLESS THEM FOR GIVING THEM A TRY and working on them!

If I could I would give these away but I can't of course! It costs money!! I have done wrap parties with my friends who have had weight loss surgeries, I take pictures and measurements. before and after, they are amazed and love it! There is this one who who had terrible skin slackening.... guess what I did.. I let her have 3 wraps for the price of 1!!!!!! yes I did that becauses I felt her pain!!! Out of my pocket!!! I am trying to help people and that is it. I too have feelings so please stop trying to shoot at me verballyl! Again the thing with the internet.. people have the guts to say what they really wouldn't say in your face. And for you to keep poking at it.. well just pathetic ... This died down and again it was bought back up.. to those of you and you know and can speak up.. who have asked me for info.. HAVE I GIVEN IT TO YOU? no, ... so to those of you who think it's a scam and think I jumped to the opportunity when there interested in buying them. and take their money.. no sorry, I am not like that. I will however get back to you.

I am currently doing 2 fundraisers for NYC friend of mine and her family who are now homeless due to the hurrican and another friend who passed away Halloween morning due to cancer and lives in NY, trying to plan a funeral in the mist of the disaster is hard and well I have been busy with that...... Sorry I have been busy.

I am just thankful my wraps have helped me to be an awesome Halloween sexy chick, I wasn't going to dress up, since I was crying all day about my friend passing on, but last minute I did, for my daughter. She was a pretty butterfly and wanted us to hang out and do something. So I did. Once I get a moment I will look for my before cellulity saggy thighs and my Halloween look so you can see the difference.

I am not looking for enemies or getting mean messages, so please stop. Really, we are adults, lets act like adults and respect one another. Thank You!

WOW!! I read the conversations via my phone so I hope I didn't miss anything, you know sometimes the notifications don't all go through.

I just want to start off by thanking those who are not being mean to me by basically shooting me down and trying to make me feel stupid for believing in something that has worked on me and tightening my skin.

I tried a body wrap 7years ago when I lost weight with Phentermine, I paid 90.00 and realized it was all a scam. I was still open minded though. Not all products are failure or scams. I bet those of you who say "there is nothing to help the skin tighten" <in a whiney annoying voice>, well I bet you prob have even used Nivea firming lotion or over the counter products? so Whatever.

I have been damaging my skin on and off with every diet and medication pills to help loose weight since I was 16, I always been overweight and thin.. yoyo weight loss victim. Every other year I would loose 20-50lbs and gain it back within the year!

This time I did try the wraps because my friend kept telling me about them, so after 4months of her begging me to try them.. I did.. and I LOVED THEM, THEY FLIPPIN WORKED! It is a one of a kind patent item! no other wrap is like this one with the ingredients. It is fairly new and not sold in store of course.

I got super duper happy and wanted to share the product with people who have the same skin slackening problem! But well it backfired on here, but whatever if you don't believe then don't believe and don't BE MEAN! You dont know me and I don't know you, SO LEARN TO RESPECT MY OPINIONS BEFORE YOU TRY AND BELITTLE WHAT I LIKE AND WORKS FOR ME!

Sorry if I can't afford plastic surgery and trying different products! I will continue to use what works for me and those who have tried it and works for them.. GOD BLESS THEM FOR GIVING THEM A TRY and working on them!

If I could I would give these away but I can't of course! It costs money!! I have done wrap parties with my friends who have had weight loss surgeries, I take pictures and measurements. before and after, they are amazed and love it! There is this one who who had terrible skin slackening.... guess what I did.. I let her have 3 wraps for the price of 1!!!!!! yes I did that becauses I felt her pain!!! Out of my pocket!!! I am trying to help people and that is it. I too have feelings so please stop trying to shoot at me verballyl! Again the thing with the internet.. people have the guts to say what they really wouldn't say in your face. And for you to keep poking at it.. well just pathetic ... This died down and again it was bought back up.. to those of you and you know and can speak up.. who have asked me for info.. HAVE I GIVEN IT TO YOU? no, ... so to those of you who think it's a scam and think I jumped to the opportunity when there interested in buying them. and take their money.. no sorry, I am not like that. I will however get back to you.

I am currently doing 2 fundraisers for NYC friend of mine and her family who are now homeless due to the hurrican and another friend who passed away Halloween morning due to cancer and lives in NY, trying to plan a funeral in the mist of the disaster is hard and well I have been busy with that...... Sorry I have been busy.

I am just thankful my wraps have helped me to be an awesome Halloween sexy chick, I wasn't going to dress up, since I was crying all day about my friend passing on, but last minute I did, for my daughter. She was a pretty butterfly and wanted us to hang out and do something. So I did. Once I get a moment I will look for my before cellulity saggy thighs and my Halloween look so you can see the difference.

I am not looking for enemies or getting mean messages, so please stop. Really, we are adults, lets act like adults and respect one another. Thank You!

Do I get a free bottle of snake oil if I buy a wrap?

Do I get a free bottle of snake oil if I buy a wrap?

Hey Colorado Dude!!! why must you be the TOP ONE WHO KEEPS MAKING SNOTTY REMARKS? SERIOUSLY, GET A LIFE! I AM SO SICK OF YOU ACTING SO IMMATURE!!

but you must have so much fun putting down and picking on women?!? be a gentleman and shut up please! grow up! Yet you are the one who reports me? FOR MENTIONING THE PRODUCT THAT WORKS FOR ME! yet you keep poking at me, like a bully, when I did nothing wrong!

YOU ARE LIKE AN INTERNET BULLY! STOP!!!! Be A MAN!

I thought this was supposed to be a support group and not a bickering fest. To each its own.. if you don't agree with something said It's ok to voice your opinion because that's exactly what it is.. an opinion. What doesn't work for one may work for the next. One persons way is best for them so let it go...

I can not believe this type of behavior is admitted here. She has the right to like a product. First she get reported because it looked like she was selling the product. That is weird. I read a lot of post about people feeling tired and anemic. My doc placed me on a product and within a week felt great improvement. I could barely wait to post the name, along with a picture, of the Iron supplement. Should I be reported? if you tried it with no improvement, does that make me a fraud?

We are not always going to agree, but we have to respect each other. Our journey is not going to be the same. What works for me, is not going to work for you. But that does not make me wrong or you right.

We are a group of healing addicts. We have society looking at us like weirdos for cutting off a body part just for the sake of losing weight. We share that bound. We should be each others biggest fan and supporters. It makes me sad to read how mean you are to JaspersGirl. Plus as a man, why are being so petty toward a woman?! MAKES NO SENSE!! And I have come across quiet a few of your comments. Always rude, sarcastic and looking for a fight. It's ok... you are among friends....relax, stop being so angry!!!

My cousin had the band and lost 125 lbs. She has been heavy for years. Her skin is fantastic. She swears by some weird potion that she applies to her skin. She gave it to me, and my skin is sagging. Am I to bash her?! NO!

We are all different. Let us congratulate each other in our success and respect our differences But this bullying got to stop.

I can not believe this type of behavior is admitted here. She has the right to like a product. First she get reported because it looked like she was selling the product. That is weird. I read a lot of post about people feeling tired and anemic. My doc placed me on a product and within a week felt great improvement. I could barely wait to post the name' date=' along with a picture, of the Iron supplement. Should I be reported? if you tried it with no improvement, does that make me a fraud?

We are not always going to agree, but we have to respect each other. Our journey is not going to be the same. What works for me, is not going to work for you. But that does not make me a wrong or you right.

We are a group of healing addicts. We have society looking at us like weirdos for cutting off a body part just for the sake of losing weight. We share that bound. We should be each others biggest fan and supporters. It makes me sad to read how mean you are treating the OP. Plus as a man, why are being so petty toward a woman?! MAKES NO SENSE!! And I have come across quiet a few of your comments. Always rude, sarcastic and looking for a fight. It's ok... you are among friends....relax, stop being so angry!!!

My cousin had the band and lost 125 lbs. She has been heavy for years. Her skin is fantastic. She swears by some weird potion that she applies to her skin. She gave it to me, and my skin is sagging. Am I to bash her?! NO!

We are all different. Let us congratulate each other in our success and respect our differences But this bullying got to stop.[/quote']

Thank you

Thank you

You are welcome. I can not stand the idea of this site not being a safe place for me to express myself. I always try to be gentle and kind to every one in here. I would hate to know I caused someone to feel sad or angry. I am here to support, to be supported, to offer and receive advises. If I read something I don't agree with, I offer my opinion. If I see something I don't like, I move on. Simple.

Wow, I was going to ask a question, but I don't think I will now. I hope you two "make up" before the next time I get on. I only joined today, but already I'm

disillusioned.

Wow' date=' I was going to ask a question, but I don't think I will now. I hope you two "make up" before the next time I get on. I only joined today, but already I'm

disillusioned.[/quote']

Well I have been a member for almost 2yrs and never have I encountered such mean behavior! This guy is new member as if August of this year. I'm not sure why he does this to members or what his deal is but he likes to come back and pick in me for some reason?

Well I have been a member for almost 2yrs and never have I encountered such mean behavior! This guy is new member as if August of this year. I'm not sure why he does this to members or what his deal is but he likes to come back and pick in me for some reason?

I asked if you're making money selling people this stuff, and you won't answer the question. Recommending a product is one thing, soliciting without disclosing your interests is another.

I told you I will leave you alone when you answer the question. Answer it so it's on the record. It's not that difficult.

So you are admitting to harassing? Stalking? Won't leave me Alone?!? Ok thank you for clarifying that! You again are something else if you want to dedicate your free time stalking me. But I am not the only one who has seen you repeatly be a jerk to fellow members, continue doing what you do. Maybe you are bullied in real life and your outlet is to bully women online? Perhaps if you are really concerned about my intentions pm and I will give you my personal number and you can speak to my husband?

So you are admitting to harassing? Stalking? Won't leave me Alone?!? Ok thank you for clarifying that! You again are something else if you want to dedicate your free time stalking me. But I am not the only one who has seen you repeatly be a jerk to fellow members' date=' continue doing what you do. Maybe you are bullied in real life and your outlet is to bully women online? Perhaps if you are really concerned about my intentions pm and I will give you my personal number and you can speak to my husband?[/quote']

Ok the way to respond to someone who,you feel hut be acting immature is to ignore. Not to fire back like a 13 year old.

Honestly I think co dude has a point. You said you do parties, etc, so it's clear you sell this produce. The rules clearly state you need to not be pushing it here if you would have financial gain from that. As an adult, understand tat many other adults here like this forum because the rules are enforced. I'd report you as well But it's likely already done. Best of luck with your product, but please, don't peddle them here.

Ok the way to respond to someone who' date='you feel hut be acting immature is to ignore. Not to fire back like a 13 year old.

Honestly I think co dude has a point. You said you do parties, etc, so it's clear you sell this produce. The rules clearly state you need to not be pushing it here if you would have financial gain from that. As an adult, understand tat many other adults here like this forum because the rules are enforced. I'd report you as well But it's likely already done. Best of luck with your product, but please, don't peddle them here.[/quote']

I was just defending me as how I am helping my own friends And not selling here! But you maybe only prob don't care to try to understand what I am trying to say as to my explanations. The topic was dead about selling them! The Colorado dude likes to bring it up and he clearly admitted to it when he stated he will not leave me alone! I am not the one bringing the topic of selling them! You both are and whoever keeps going back to that old topic! It's been over a month!! Seriously let it go! And it's hard to ignore when he keeps popping in to be a jerk! Especially if he is new and being a jerk to others! If you don't know the history between this guy and I please don't get involved in why you agree with him! Back when he reported me, I personally had a tiny conversation with the Main man of VSG about this, and it was talked about and done. I didn't get introuble as to I did mention this once in the 2yrs I've been a member! Clearly I am not out to recruit customers, I mentioned it only that one time and yes I wish I can mention a wonderful new product but I can't so I won't! Just like I told the Owner of VSG! Now if he was cool about it and no hard feelings and I didn't get in bad trouble and I haven't solicitate with advertisements or private messages, then why does this Colorado guy still continue to bug me? Let it go! He needs to let it go! And stop bugging me!