Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

October Sleevers! Announce Yourselves

Here are the confirmed Octosleevers (so far)!! Let's hope those with tentative dates will be confirmed soon :-)

10/1

IsaacsGram

ann48

luvlife

conrow1994

hockeymom1010

10/2

SkinnyMinnie2Be

melinda.trujillo

ThinkThin78

kolerz219

minkywinks_esposa

Peazwithin

10/3

miriamK

10/4

Scottishlassie

KishaE

cherrybombknits

arathfon.rn

10/5

tfazio

Jenni Smith

mom2han

10/8

vitaleEM

JustSkinnyMeInside

jonesy8844

az1369

chad2rad

Jae-R

10/9

hbjewelry

Natava

JazzyJ

SweetTee

shastarey3000

10/10

ready2bskinny

10/11

Lil'LO

choc_thicktothin

10/12

suejersey

10/15

Susan 2.0

imworthit

Cyn

10/16

kssooner2

Anicmice

unobaby

JonathanS

SkinnyMinnyMom

neenee

10/18

sleevemeup

Lauren610

10/22

xmasbpig

Riaa90

Donny

10/23

littlemiss0428

mrsjones075

time2getskinny

10/24

gabby899

tbnote71

jlfinmn

faeriefyre

10/25

dyvasha70

this.time.its.4.me

meeshluv81

10/26

mandymae

sleclerc

10/27

zenoosh

10/29

DebInAZ

jeriberi

Look@meitsEmily

Gonnabeslim1day

10/30

JLS

Thanks for that Susan. That must have taken a lot of time and effort. Much appreciated!

Thanks for that Susan. That must have taken a lot of time and effort. Much appreciated!

I agree! Great job :-)

No trouble - I'm an organizer (ADD? OCD?) so all the scattered info was making me crazy ;-)

Here are the confirmed Octosleevers (so far)!! Let's hope those with tentative dates will be confirmed soon :-)

10/1

IsaacsGram

ann48

luvlife

conrow1994

hockeymom1010

10/2

SkinnyMinnie2Be

melinda.trujillo

ThinkThin78

kolerz219

minkywinks_esposa

Peazwithin

10/3

miriamK

10/4

Scottishlassie

KishaE

cherrybombknits

arathfon.rn

10/5

tfazio

Jenni Smith

mom2han

10/8

vitaleEM

JustSkinnyMeInside

jonesy8844

az1369

chad2rad

Jae-R

10/9

hbjewelry

Natava

JazzyJ

SweetTee

shastarey3000

10/10

ready2bskinny

10/11

Lil'LO

choc_thicktothin

10/12

suejersey

10/15

Susan 2.0

imworthit

Cyn

10/16

kssooner2

Anicmice

unobaby

JonathanS

SkinnyMinnyMom

neenee

10/18

sleevemeup

Lauren610

10/22

xmasbpig

Riaa90

Donny

10/23

littlemiss0428

mrsjones075

time2getskinny

10/24

gabby899

tbnote71

jlfinmn

faeriefyre

10/25

dyvasha70

this.time.its.4.me

meeshluv81

10/26

mandymae

sleclerc

10/27

zenoosh

10/29

DebInAZ

jeriberi

Look@meitsEmily

Gonnabeslim1day

10/30

JLS

Susan your awesome!! I just cried when I saw my name on this list. It is all very emotional for me.

Thank you all for the support it is much needed

Dude, you so ROCK, Susan...that was fantastic of you to do...awesome! I was also stoked to see my name up there....makes it real!

Hi! I'm Holly - sleeve surgery on 10/11/12 (cool date-huh?) with Dr Ahmad on Long Island , NY. Excited and scared! I'm on week 2 of low sugar/carb diet. I tried 2 shake samples from my nut. The plain was pretty good- added fresh strawberries (only 2-3). I had strawberry flavored one today - not half as good as the 1st one. I hurt myself last week (strained/pulled hip flexer/groin muscle-yes, woman can pull a groin muscle! Excrutiating pain!) Thank God I'm on my pre-op diet or I would have gained at least 5 pounds! 

Hi! I'm Holly - sleeve surgery on 10/11/12 (cool date-huh?) with Dr Ahmad on Long Island , NY. Excited and scared! I'm on week 2 of low sugar/carb diet. I tried 2 shake samples from my nut. The plain was pretty good- added fresh strawberries (only 2-3). I had strawberry flavored one today - not half as good as the 1st one. I hurt myself last week (strained/pulled hip flexer/groin muscle-yes, woman can pull a groin muscle! Excrutiating pain!) Thank God I'm on my pre-op diet or I would have gained at least 5 pounds! 

Welcome to 10-11-12 rebirth date..all the way from Dallas, TX.. Hope you recover soon from the strain/pulled muscle.. :)

Hi! I'm Holly - sleeve surgery on 10/11/12 (cool date-huh?) with Dr Ahmad on Long Island ' date=' NY. Excited and scared! I'm on week 2 of low sugar/carb diet. I tried 2 shake samples from my nut. The plain was pretty good- added fresh strawberries (only 2-3). I had strawberry flavored one today - not half as good as the 1st one. I hurt myself last week (strained/pulled hip flexer/groin muscle-yes, woman can pull a groin muscle! Excrutiating pain!) Thank God I'm on my pre-op diet or I would have gained at least 5 pounds! [/quote']

Hi I am also 10/11/12 ( super cool date) with Dr. Alvarez in Mexico. God bless and I hope all goes well!

All these posts are making me super excited, lol. Hurry up October!!!

Thank you for the list Susan! Amazing :)

Hello lovely October sleevers. Just thought I'd pop in and give encouragement. I'm almost 2 years out and I feel like October ppl share my rebirthday. Maintaining 5lbs below goal and will lose 10 more once plastics are over. Life is SO great and easy! I went from size 22/24 to size 4/6. I'm loving life and I've been on this high since 2 weeks post op. Your day is coming! BE EXCITED!

Hello lovely October sleevers. Just thought I'd pop in and give encouragement. I'm almost 2 years out and I feel like October ppl share my rebirthday. Maintaining 5lbs below goal and will lose 10 more once plastics are over. Life is SO great and easy! I went from size 22/24 to size 4/6. I'm loving life and I've been on this high since 2 weeks post op. Your day is coming! BE EXCITED!

Thank u so much for those words of encouragement! I hope to be where u are in 2 years! If u don't mind me asking, can u plz list ur stats? Start weight current weight and how long it took u to get to goal!? Thanks again :)

It's all in my signature except the last little bit, I ran out of lines :) I hit goal in April and I've lost 5 more since. I started at 276 highest was 282 and now I'm 145 and 5'6".

Hi, i am new to the forum, i live in the uk, am 54, and live in south yorkshire, England. I have just got an estimated op date of the first 2 weeks of oct, i have been waiting ages and am so glad to be so near, i am excited and just want to get on with it now, meanwhile i am trying to loose as much weight as i can for the op, and hoping to make some new friends who can relate to the op, bye for now Janet, aka pinkgrace. x