Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I am really struggling with myself right now. I love going out to eat with my family and I confess that I really want to eat more at those times! I hate to give up my food. Last night we went to Olive Garden and I ate a stupid bread stick, a little bit of zuppa toscano Soup, 2 bites of steak, a tiny piece of pepper and a roasted potato. That's a lot for me these days but I hated watching my family eat and I couldn't. I really need to stop eating out.

I confess that I haven't exercised but twice.

I confess that I could eat an entire chocolate cake.

I confess that I want a diet coke soooo bad!

I confess that I don't sleep as much as I used to.

I confess I am tired of Water,

I confess that I am scared of being thin, even though I can't wait!

You only THINK you could eat an entire chocolate cake! it is amazing how little you can eat without feeling horrible. I haven't had sweets or my favorite Lays chips, and have few if any cravings. I am, however, bad at getting in the necessary fluids and Protein.< /p>

As for the water, add some crystal lite, it has helped me get in the fluids.

I am really struggling with myself right now. I love going out to eat with my family and I confess that I really want to eat more at those times! I hate to give up my food. Last night we went to Olive Garden and I ate a stupid bread stick' date=' a little bit of zuppa toscano Soup, 2 bites of steak, a tiny piece of pepper and a roasted potato. That's a lot for me these days but I hated watching my family eat and I couldn't. I really need to stop eating out. [/quote']

I feel the exact same way.

5 confessions at 5 months Post-Op

-78lbs!!! And 7 more until ONEderland!

1. I weigh myself twice a day and record the am weight on a calendar and on my fitness pal (I enjoy the sloping graph lol)

2. I pay a gym membership and NEVER use it! I have been walking and jogging outside since

It's nice out but not nearly enough!

3. I used straws the day I got home from the hospital. Never gave them up and I survived just fine.

4. I never stopped drinking with meals. And don't tell me it slows down weight loss because 78lbs in 5 months is a huge accomplishment for myself!

5. (were at 5 already??) I feel guilt for not coming here more to guide the pre ops and newly post ops like the post ops had done for me a year ago when my journey began.

I confess since my vacation in mid July I have not made good food choices...portions yes but nutritious food no.

I confess I never get all my Water and Vitamins in.

I confess I enjoy drinks on the weekends even though I know they are responsible for my slowing weight loss.

I confess that I miss my shoes...of all the things to not fit! Seriously?!

I confess I watch my boyfriend eat like **** and refuse to exercise with me and I despise him a little for it...I am less and less attracted to him everyday...which makes me feel like a jerk and a hypocrit!

I’ve never posted on this site ever and felt compelled to now do so, because of my stress level I know getting this out will help.

1. I confess that being in a new state 17 hours away from my family and friends makes me think about food, way more than I should.

2. I confess that when I went back home for 2 weeks I had to many cocktails with my family and friends.

3. I confess that I feel like I have not lost the most weight that I should have by now, because I have not been working out like I should.

4. I confess that I miss being home and meeting new people is hard, and this is what stresses me out. Stress= No Weight Loss

5. I confess that I am always hungry, although I cannot eat like I used to I still eat when I’m hungry.

6. I confess that I have been at a stall for a month :(

Boy that felt better, I’m new in this state, and I don’t have any friends or family here, so it’s hard getting adjusted. Thanks for starting this thread :)

I’ve never posted on this site ever and felt compelled to now do so' date=' because of my stress level I know getting this out will help.

[*']I confess that being in a new state 17 hours away from my family and friends makes me think about food, way more than I should.

[*]I confess that when I went back home for 2 weeks I had to many cocktails with my family and friends.

[*]I confess that I feel like I have not lost the most weight that I should have by now, because I have not been working out like I should.

[*]I confess that I miss being home and meeting new people is hard, and this is what stresses me out. Stress= No Weight Loss

[*]I confess that I am always hungry, although I cannot eat like I used to I still eat when I’m hungry.

[*]I confess that I have been at a stall for a month :(

Boy that felt better, I’m new in this state, and I don’t have any friends or family here, so it’s hard getting adjusted. Thanks for starting this thread :)

Add me as friend TexasDiva! ( I can't figure out how to do on my phone)I know what it is like to be far from family in a new city all to well...

I have been thinking about this lately. On sep 7 I will move f Florida to tx!!! Hope it doesn't stall the loss or weight or other issues... Hang in there!!!

I confess I just had a 3 oz Lobster tail 2 bites of a baked potatoe and it was AMAZING. The BEST thing I have tasted in months! I thought I would never truly enjoy a meal again. And now I know I WILL enjoy a meal again because truly I doubted it. I can wait weeks if I know once in a while I can enjoy!

I’ve never posted on this site ever and felt compelled to now do so' date=' because of my stress level I know getting this out will help.

[*']I confess that being in a new state 17 hours away from my family and friends makes me think about food, way more than I should.

[*]I confess that when I went back home for 2 weeks I had to many cocktails with my family and friends.

[*]I confess that I feel like I have not lost the most weight that I should have by now, because I have not been working out like I should.

[*]I confess that I miss being home and meeting new people is hard, and this is what stresses me out. Stress= No Weight Loss

[*]I confess that I am always hungry, although I cannot eat like I used to I still eat when I’m hungry.

[*]I confess that I have been at a stall for a month :(

Are you a Texas Diva because you now live in Texas or because you've moved from Texas? I'm a Texan. There's a lot of us on here. You may find some of us are in your same city=instant friends. I'm glad you posted.

Are you a Texas Diva because you now live in Texas or because you've moved from Texas? I'm a Texan. There's a lot of us on here. You may find some of us are in your same city=instant friends. I'm glad you posted.

I now live in Texas. I joined the Texas group so I hope to meet some great ppl. Thanks:)

I'm in Texas as well :)

What city in Texas do you live in?