Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

It's called a "twilight", where they use propofol.is the same drug you're given to make you sleepy to put the tube down your throat when you get sleeved.

It's called a "twilight"' date=' where they use propofol.is the same drug you're given to make you sleepy to put the tube down your throat when you get sleeved.[/quote']

That is the drug MJ was on... Crazy stuff

Good luck to everybody I'm about to get mine eek! Keep ya updated

I'm done! Didn't even know it happened. I woke up thinking i had dropped my bite block... lol, i was in recovery. The propofol burned. I tried to count in my head but cannot remember what number i got to... probably not even 5. My throat is not sore at all. I'm a little wobbly. He said i had mild reflux but should be fine with two weeks of prescription Prilosec. Surgery still on for 27th!

Be prepared to burp a lot and fart a lot when u get home!

That won't be anything new lol.

Don't stress yourself out over it! A few hours after your throat may be sore. Get some Popsicles!! It really helps. Make sure to have time to get rest. The lasting effects of the medicine made me sleepy! My nap was fantastic when I came home after. Lol. Good luck.

Too all- it went well you really remember nothing! I woke up apparently talking about green Beans and Ham my favorite foods and I told the nurse I had a dream about a cup of Water lol I remember nothing. My throat is only a little irritated and I'm still loopy from the anesthesia lol Ohh and I got my date September 10!!!!

Too all- it went well you really remember nothing! I woke up apparently talking about green Beans and Ham my favorite foods and I told the nurse I had a dream about a cup of Water lol I remember nothing. My throat is only a little irritated and I'm still loopy from the anesthesia lol Ohh and I got my date September 10!!!!

YEA!!!

Congratulation on the date!!!!! Did you talk to your Doctor? everything was fine?

Yes everything went well doc said everything looks good and ready to go! Yay!