Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Why is the OP's statement okay but mine is not? Why is gender bashing okay when a female bashes a male? If I called women a bunch of "useless b*****s" I would be crucified. But apparently it's okay for the OP to call men that.

So hypocritical.

Poor justification for rude behavior.

Well I'm sorry but there's shorthand then there is the lack of knowledge of which version of a word to use. Some and sum...weight and wait....etc. I normally keep my mouth shut and I am not condoning the way the guys reacted but there is no need to hate on them. ::: steps off box ::::

Bottom LINE ...NO Water pills should be taken, no matter the Language! DRINK the Water, the water weight will come off............ eat your Protein, take you Vitamins, and WORK OUT,

DO what the DR told you.....and you will do OK~

Remember to all others... SOME people and I know a few did this surgery for a QUICK FIX, BUT will NOT follow the rules, and THEY will be the ones to SUFFER the (consequences)?

Just a little disclaimer, no OTC diuretics (water pills) without consulting your doctor. If your doctor has you on a diuretic, then that's different. Everyone means well here, well mostly everyone, but they may not give the best MEDICAL advice.

My doctor perscribe my Water pill becuz I was taking blood pressure pills..I'm not telling ppl to take them..I was only trying to let ppl kno that sumtime we have water gain and thy shouldn't panic if the scale is off a lil from thy normal weight that's all.I wouldn't never take the work of a doc and tell ppl to take water pills..maybe I wasn't clear and wen I'm texing I can abbrevia watever I want and yes I can spell ok! This is for the ppl who made a comment on the way I word my words..I'm pretty sure u guys new exactly wat opps what I meant ok thank you and again to the lady who said we shouldn't hate on men well I don't only wen then deserve it.

Suzjag I'm sory that message I rote wasn't for u..its wat to the lady who said sumthing negative. And for the guys. I was sayin hello to u

Suzjag I'm sory that message I rote wasn't for u..its wat to the lady who said sumthing negative. And for the guys. I was sayin hello to u

It's all good :)

Rite vs. right saves 1 letter.

Sum vs. some saves 1 letter.

Wait vs. weight saves 2 letters.

R U an extreme couponer 2?

Okay guys and gals, you have already been warned once. Please stop the personal attacks now. It really takes away from the forums. We are here to help and support each other, not play grammar police and insult one another. If you find a particular post bothers you, just don't respond to it, it is okay to move on.

Sent from my iPad using VST

Rite vs. right saves 1 letter.

Sum vs. some saves 1 letter.

Wait vs. weight saves 2 letters.

R U an extreme couponer 2?

Pick on sumbody ur own size and get u sum bizness!

OMG...it doesn't even make sense!!!! :huh: