Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Did u guys kno that ur weight can go up or drop down 7lb due to access Water in ur body..ur wait depends on if ur bowls move regular or not and if ur not urinating enough then the scale will read more..I put it to the test..I took a water pill one day and I was 2lbs liter after my pill was infect.. and wen I'm regular wit the bm I'm about 4to 5lbs liter than I was before I did the two things and don't forget to weigh urself nude.

There's no reason to be sarcastic or mean. I understand shorthand type can be frustrating to many people but it is in fact a new language to the younger age especially those using cell phones.

My teenage son drives me crazy with it but I also find myself texting shorthand to my hubby.

While we may have been taught to not shorten our words I found her comment still understandable and readable.

Sent from my iPhone using VST

i have to admit that it was killing me but you dont have to comment about it. some things are better left unsaid.

being a sleeve patient, it isnt a good idea to take a Water pill. you will become very dehydrated and would need constant water to stay hydrated. maybe 3-6x more than drs recommend to us.

Did u guys kno that ur weight can go up or drop down 7lb due to access water in ur body..ur wait depends on if ur bowls move regular or not and if ur not urinating enough then the scale will read more..I put it to the test..I took a water pill one day and I was 2lbs liter after my pill was infect.. and wen I'm regular wit the bm I'm about 4to 5lbs liter than I was before I did the two things and don't forget to weigh urself nude.

Men need to stop acting like useless b*****s! Did u two guys understand that! U guys have nothing else better to do than attack women? Just like the ladies stated up there..sum things better left unsaid! U got it! Now I kno u can understand this.grow up and it seem to me u guys(the one who made the comment on my spelling)it seems ur unhappy and have sum sort of self hate! Love urself and stop hatting on the next and u will lose all ur weight but being rude will not help at all ok jerk. Now is this spelling much better?

And jas sleeve how's ur journey so far? If my statement was killing u..u could have kept that to urself! No need to say comment on it at all.well anyway my journy is great! I wear size 8-9 and sum 10s I'm 178 now and less than a yr out so hows things wit u and thank you also.

You are so right. I hate myself because you can't spell. I frankly don't care what gender you are. And I don't care about typos, but intentionally misspelling every other word in a post makes it harder for the rest of us to read.

You are so right. I hate myself because you can't spell. I frankly don't care what gender you are. And I don't care about typos' date=' but intentionally misspelling every other word in a post makes it harder for the rest of us to read.

[/quote']

U can't read those simple abbreviations? Seriously quit looking for something to criticize. You've done this in other posts as well. Try to be nice it isn't that difficult.

Why is the OP's statement okay but mine is not? Why is gender bashing okay when a female bashes a male? If I called women a bunch of "useless b*****s" I would be crucified. But apparently it's okay for the OP to call men that.

So hypocritical.

To All,

Please remain respectful of others writing styles at all times. As long as it does not contain offensive words or otherwise, it's just better left un said.

Cursing and / or berating others will not be tolerated here. Any more in this thread and warnings will be issued individually.

Thank all in advance for keeping this site the way it is meant to be, kind and supportive.