Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Scheduled for the 11th of October just waiting to hear back with approval from the insurance company. Trying not to think about anything too much!

Sue jersey- how was your cruise?? Ours was awesome, of course.

I think all your emotions are very normal! Good luck and God bless!!

Thank you!!

I can't believe how many "sleevers" there are this month! Good luck everyone. 2 weeks left!

Dr. Gandhi

Rochester General Hospital

Rochester,NY

This is what will get me through the next couple of weeks:

"Because you trusted me, I will give you your life as a reward. I will rescue you and keep you safe. I, the LORD, have spoken!'"

Hello everyone, just checking in from my hospital bed. Surgery went really really well! I'm so glad I did this. I went in at 1130. A few mins before I had a good cry but the nurses and doctors talked me through it. Went into the OR and my surgeon said "just relax and have a good sleep". They had trouble finding a vein for IV but they found one. Then they put a mask on with oxygen and soon the medicine. When I woke up around 3 in the recovery room all I remember saying is "I'm gonna puke I'm gonna puke". But the amazing nurses were on top of my nausea and pain. To be honest, the nausea was a bigger concern for me than the pain. Pain is very minimal. I would say 3/10. I have 8 incisions. Have been in an out of sleep but its good. My parents, brothers and boyfriend came in as soon as the surgeon called them and visited for a bit. Got up for my first walk at 8 which was nice. Incisions bled as I was getting up but again, the nurse was on top of it. I hope the next few days/weeks are as easy as this. Hope all of the other octosleevers an oct 2 sleevers had an experience as smooth as mine :)

CONGRATULATIONS!! Continue with your wonderful recovery!! :D

October 8 th with dr. Aceves.

Oct 8th in south AL Dr Dyas day 5 of preop diet and starting to get real emotional

I JUST HAD MY SURGERY YESTERDAY AND IM STILL IN THE HOSPITAL. EVERYTHING WENT SUPER GREAT. WHEN I FIRST WOKE UP I WAS IN SOME PAIN AND FELT NOSOUS. I ALSO FELT A PRESSURE JN MY CHEST LIKE A NEED TO COUGH BUT IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE IT WOULD HURT. FOR ALL THOSE WHO ARE WONDERING, THE PAIN IS NOT AS BAD. ITS NOTHING THAT WE CANT HANDLE. IT ONLY LASTED A COUPLE OF MINUTES WHRN I WAS GETTING MEDICINE FOR ALL THR SYMTOMS. I WAS SO AFRAID PRIOR THE SURGERY BUT NOW IM SO GLAD THAT I FOLLOW THROUGH.

Hello everyone' date=' just checking in from my hospital bed. Surgery went really really well! I'm so glad I did this. I went in at 1130. A few mins before I had a good cry but the nurses and doctors talked me through it. Went into the OR and my surgeon said "just relax and have a good sleep". They had trouble finding a vein for IV but they found one. Then they put a mask on with oxygen and soon the medicine. When I woke up around 3 in the recovery room all I remember saying is "I'm gonna puke I'm gonna puke". But the amazing nurses were on top of my nausea and pain. To be honest, the nausea was a bigger concern for me than the pain. Pain is very minimal. I would say 3/10. I have 8 incisions. Have been in an out of sleep but its good. My parents, brothers and boyfriend came in as soon as the surgeon called them and visited for a bit. Got up for my first walk at 8 which was nice. Incisions bled as I was getting up but again, the nurse was on top of it. I hope the next few days/weeks are as easy as this. Hope all of the other octosleevers an oct 2 sleevers had an experience as smooth as mine :)[/quote']

Hi, you know what i think you were next to me because i heard a girl say the same thing. My time was the same at 11:30. Dr nicholson did a great job. Im actually set to go home today around 12 noon. I.havent seen you on the halla walking. Im at room 319

Hello,

I'm scheduled for october 22. I keep going back and forth with myself about getting the surgery period. I use to be 700 lbs back in 2007. When I reached I found that I was that heavy I started a weight loss journey. I changed the way I ate and started excercising. Over 2 1/2 years of time I went down to 375. I then came to a stall I changed up excercise and made adjustments to my meals as per personal trainer and nutritionist. Still was not budging in weight. So any way I gave up. Where I'm geting at I did i5t on my own b4 why can't I do it again. I've gone through all the the Dr's got all approvals. So why am I now doing this to myself.

Current weight

Hello,

I'm scheduled for october 22. I keep going back and forth with myself about getting the surgery period. I use to be 700 lbs back in 2007. When I reached I found that I was that heavy I started a weight loss journey. I changed the way I ate and started excercising. Over 2 1/2 years of time I went down to 375. I then came to a stall I changed up excercise and made adjustments to my meals as per personal trainer and nutritionist. Still was not budging in weight. So any way I gave up. Where I'm geting at I did i5t on my own b4 why can't I do it again. I've gone through all the the Dr's got all approvals. So why am I now doing this to myself.

Current weight

Ooooops posted twice