Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Pic - Halfway To Goal At 10 Weeks Out - 50Lb Down, 50Lb To Go!

wow! amazing, 50lbs in 10 weeks? 5 lbs a week! that's so good. Can you give us some tips. what are you eating, anything that could help us slow losers? I'm 5.5 months out and down 45lbs

My current weight is 270, my goal is 165, not a lot diff than yours and I sure hope I move as fast as you! You look beautiful! Congratulations!

What have you been eating daily for the most part? Exercise?

Thanks!

I had surgery 5 days after you and have struggled to lose 35, I'm curious how youre eating and exercise too. I need any pointers I can get! :):) You look great by the way, good job!

WOW!! that is fantastic! Keep,working hard, girl!

you look great.. i'd love to see what you are eating.. are you on myfitnesspal?

Wow- I am reading posts for inspiration. You are defintiely inspiring! I am at the same starting weight and goal weight (just 8 inches shorter). Would love to hear about your routine.

Oh man, how I wish I were taller! Congratulations! That is phenomenal work!

Felicity, you are just radiant. Thanks for the encouragement!

You're doing so good keep it up and you'll be at goal in no time.

Congrats!! You look awesome!

Thank you so much! I'm excited. I was losing about 5-7 lbs a week at first but have slowed to 2'is lbs a week now. And there have been a couple stalls!

A couple people asked for advice, what I've been eating. I'm honestly a horrible sleever. I do make a conscious effort to get Protein in but I'm having a terrible time with grabbing handfuls of chips or pretzels. I've had ice cream and candy as well. I've not been horrible but could be better!

I just started myfitnesspal - so please find me on there. I need accountability. My username is the same.

I'm finding that on the days I get in 64 oz of liquid (usually unsweetened tea) I have almost always lost 1-2 lbs the next morning. The Water helps so much with cleansing & bowel movements... and just makes me feel better.

Anyway, thanks again for the compliments. I can't wait to get to goal. It's unreal to be buying clothes at regular stores and seeing an L on the tag instead of XXL. I'm also sleeping better, less knee pain, more energy, no medications, etc. Enjoying the journey (though I'm so ready to get to the destination of 160 lbs!)

Stunning pictures. I love the way you use the same pose to really show your progress. You have the right attitude and are obviously working very hard. You're going to get to your goal. Count on it.

Stunning pictures. I love the way you use the same pose to really show your progress. You have the right attitude and are obviously working very hard. You're going to get to your goal. Count on it.

Thank you @ISB. Sometimes in the back of my mind I get a doubting feeling that I'm somehow not going to make goal, like my body is just going to be done losing. Im so happy to have lost 50 but sometimes fear that's all I'll lose. I remember feeling that way at 25 and 35 lbs, too. it's such a constant effort to ignore the emotion and go with what the mind knows.

Anybody else ever feel that way?

Just thougth I'd post a picture update. I started at 260 lbs and am now down to 209 with a goal weight of 160. I'm halfway there! Surgery was 4/20/12 and has saved my life. I was wearing a size 20-22 and am now comfortably a 16. I can fit into a 14 but they're tight!

You look smaller than a 16! Congrats and what did you use to get those 3 pics lined up like that?

Sent from my iPhone using VST