Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Labor Day Challenge 2012

From 228 last week to 222 this week.

My Labor Day Challenge goal weight was 225' date=' so I made my goal.

Now I'm hoping I can drop the 2lbs and weigh 220 by Labor Day[/quote']

Woo! Hoo! You can do it.

SW-145

CW- 137.4

GW-135

I lost some weight this week! YAY! I lost what I had gained PLUS almost another pound! I have about 2.4 pounds to go.. Wonder if I can make that happen before Monday???? I am sure going to try to. Have a great last week of the challenge ladies and gents!

SW 226.6

CW 206

GW 199

Well not going to make it to my revised goal weight/onderland by the end of this round, but I did bypass my initial goal weight already and a loss is a loss.

Looks like everyone is doing great! Can't wait to see everyones overall losses come next week.

SW: 243.6

Challenge Starting Weight: 190.4

Last weigh-in: 171.6

Today: 170

Lost this week: 1.6

Total lost in challenge: 20.4

Labor Day Challenge Goal: met goal of 175, revised to 169

Pounds to go for challenge: 1

Weeks left in challenge: 1

It took a lot for me to lose the 1.6 lbs this week. I feel like its the start of a stall, but I hope not. I would like to actually hit 168.6 by Labor Day so I can say I've actually lost 75 lbs. So 1.4 lbs to lose this week. Please, please, please I want to make it. Good luck everyone during our last week of this challenge. Let's really push it to finish strong no matter our end results.

Fingers, toes, legs, arms and eyes crossed that we all find success on the scale this week.

Week Seven post op

Challenge weight: 203.4

Last week's weight: 188.8 (Actually, two weeks ago. I was on vacation 8/20)

Today's weight: 183.4 (down 5.4 pounds over the two weeks)

Goal weight: 180 Three and a half pounds to go :D

So I had the best vacation EVER studying Spanish in Costa Rica with my daughter AND I lost weight. I have never, never, ever lost weight on vacation before. I'm going to give it all I've got this week to make that goal next Monday. I LOVE MY SLEEVE!

SW 232

CW 215.2

GW 210

SW 232

CW 212.8

GW 210

My original goal of 220 was already met.. I hope I meet the 210 goal. I am going to go to Vegas this weekend so I will not be able to do my Monday weigh in until Tuesday.... hope Vegas is good to me!

My original goal of 220 was already met.. I hope I meet the 210 goal. I am going to go to Vegas this weekend so I will not be able to do my Monday weigh in until Tuesday.... hope Vegas is good to me!

I live in Vegas there are lots of healthy dining options and even hotels with gyms and pools if u are that motivated (I'm not LOL) You can make it thru a weekend in Vegas! Hope u have fun!!!

SW 230

CW 219.4

GW 215

My weight is fluctuating up and down this week. I was off track eating but was very active and got my Protein in. My last week, I'm doing 2 days of full liquids then going to hit Diva's bootcamp..keeping my fingers crossed that I can make it happen.

Whoo Hoo I had a great week went from 213.4 to 209.3. That 4 pound loss put me a pound below my goal weight of 210 with a week to spare! I'll push hard this last week might make 205:). Good luck everybody finish strong!!

Be careful with those free drinks, but have a blast!

I started the Labor Day Challenge a little late. 6 weeks ago. My goals were to lose 15 lbs, log all my food and exercise and run for 30 minutes.

I'm almost there.

Just 3 lbs to go.

SW: 226

CW: 214

GW: 211

I ran 36 minutes last night. 3 miles. 3 months ago, I had never run a complete mile.

I've logged 45 days into myfitnesspal.com.

Now I just need to lose these last 3 lbs.

I've already got a plan for my next Challenge. ;-)

My goal for labor day was 225 started this challenge at 262.5 left the hospital in 06/04/12 weighing in at 310 weighed in this morning at 239. I am going to shoot for a revised goal of 235 by labor day gonna really kick it into high gear this week joined the YMCA yesterday super stoked I love my sleeve! Congrats to all!

CW 194.4!!!

Challenge GW 199

Happy day happy day! I guess I should make a new goal but I am not sure what to even hope for. When I started the challenge I thought it was incredibly unlikely I would reach the goal I set. I'm just going to keep doing what I've been doing and see what can happen. Woohoo!

CW192.2

Challenge Goal Weight 199

Challenge start weight 219

I'm just sticking to the plan. I would love to get to 189.9 by Labor Day.

CW 198.8

GW 195

I'm down 3.2 lbs this week. Getting in my Water and Protein as we speak!

CW 198.6

GW 195

It's been 2 weeks since I posted and I've only lost 0.2 pounds.

I've gotta buckle down for the next week and try to lose 3.6 pounds. Gonna try to work out tonight and 2 more days this week. Here goes nothing!