Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Labor Day Challenge 2012

Our final weigh-in is tomorrow. Someone already started a Halloween challenge a week ago. It is called: Halloween Contest October 31 2012. They are weighing in on Saturdays, but I will most likely weigh in on Wednesdays since Halloween falls on that day. Also, it will let me recover from any indiscretions from the weekend. Lol! I'll be hopping on there Wednesday after this challenge is over. I hope to see you all on there. Good luck on the final weigh in. Woo! Hoo! Labor Dayers!!!!

My goal for labor day was 225 started this challenge at 262.5 left the hospital in 06/04/12 weighing in at 310 weighed in this morning at 239. I am going to shoot for a revised goal of 235 by labor day gonna really kick it into high gear this week joined the YMCA yesterday super stoked I love my sleeve! Congrats to all!

Guess what peeps?!?! Weighed in today at an even 235! Woo hoo I made my goal! I am super excited! I have already signed up for the Halloween challenge come on over and sign up! Good luck!

I'm in!

7/6/12 -- SW - 209

8/7/12 -- Birthday Goal to reach Onederland

9/3/12 -- GW - 195

• increase Water intake to 80+ oz day
  • increase pace from walking to jogging

Well, I didn't make goal. :( I weighed in today at 197.

HOWEVER -- I did achieve a previously unidentified goal -- I didn't freak out or start my negative self-talk when I went through a 4-week stall at the 200 lb mark. I just continued to eat right, drink my liquids, exercise and I allowed the process to happen.

Am I losing as fast as I'd like - NO; am I stressed about it -- NO.

I feel great and I am healthier and happier than I've been in years. I will reach my ultimate goal -- but the time line is adjustable.

I've joined the Halloween Challenge, my first 5K is on 9/22, I am in Onederland and I've reached the Century Mark, and I am increasing my liquids to 1 gallon a day-- All is well this Labor Day Weekend.

Well, I'd have to lose a lot by morning, so i'm going to go ahead and throw in the towel on this challenge. I know I was shooting high so i'd make decent progress, so i can't complain about 16 lbs, huh? I did get into the wedding dress too, so i'm happy :)

So tonight I weighed in @ 282I didn't make it to 279 I but I am so happy I lost 21 freakin pounds so excited! I am in for the next challenge is there a seperate post or do we use this one??

neek41

So, I didn't reach my goal. I had set what I would consider an ambitious goal in hopes I would get there. Struggled the last month and just when I got in the routine of working out, I was hit with a terrible cold and sore throat that knocked me down for about a week. Getting to work was about all I could do.

Am I disappointed I didn't reach my goal? Sure. Am I going to let it stop me? No. While the scale might not have been going down, my clothes got baggier and I was able to buy some more regular women's department clothes instead of plus size!!!

Challenge SW: 214.2

CW: 200.7

Challenge Weight Loss: 13.5

I made my goal. I weighed exactly 215.0 this morning..very excited! Now heading over to the halloween challenge.

SW 230

GW 215

Lost 15 pounds

I weighed in today. I made my goal plus 5 more pounds. So excited!!

I'm in too.

SW: 211

GW: 195

Well I didn't make it to 195, I weighed in at 197 this morning, but I'm not complaining one bit. I made it to onderland and I feel great!

Congratulations on everyone's continued success.

SW: 243.6

Challenge Starting Weight: 190.4

Last weigh-in: 170

Today: 168.8

Lost this week: 1.2

Labor Day Challenge Goal: 175, revised to 169, revised again to 169.6

So in 8 weeks of this challenge I lost 21.6 lbs (2.8 per week). I'm joining the Halloween challenge, but I am getting closer to goal so I will still be conservative on my goal, like 1.8 per week. Good luck everyone and see you on the Halloween board.

This is my original post at the beginning of the challenge:

CW: 148.6

GW: 145

TL: 3.6

Also:

continue eating healthy

Protein's first

Eat more veggies

Low carb (from veggies only)

No chips (cheetos especially)

Increase exercise

we can do this! :)

I didn't make my challenge but had made some improvements.

I had increased my veggie intake. :)

I have increased my exercise. :)

I have had a few cheetos here and there. :( But I'm ok with that.

I weighed in this morning at 149.2.

So I didn't make 145 lbs. I'm not really sad about it, but am still going to work to hit that mark even if it takes me a year. :)

I am working on eating healthy, organic and clean. I am working on staying away from processed foods. I am even going to start preparing my own food just so I know what's in the food. This is part of my eating healthier lifestyle. :)

Congrats to all for a job well done........ CHEERS!

Count me in too! I thought a lot about this one. I don't want to set my goal too high' date=' but I want to push myself as far as I can. So... I want to finsh the couch to 10k program and I want to lose 16 pounds.

SW: 164 CW: 164 GW: 149[/quote']

I accomplished both my goals! :)

SW: 164 CW: 148 GW: 149

I didn't see that one happening as I had two stalls. The last one went on for three weeks.

I finished the couch to 10K program and I ran my first 10K! On Sat I ran my longest run yet- a little over 9 miles!

Halloween challenge, here I come! See ya guys!

Challenge start weight July 4 - 219

Original GW 199

Revised GW 189.9

CW 189.3!!!

Very happy with my results. I did not expect to lose at this pace. I am on to the Halloween challenge... And have no idea what to expect about how fast the weight will come off!

Congrats to everyone on their hard work.

Week Eight post op

Challenge weight: 203.4

Last week's weight: 183.4

Today's weight: 181.6

CHALLENGE TOTAL: 21.8

I started a couple weeks late but was still able to place Silver in the Labor Day Challenge. I'm pleased and now me and Evie Sleevie are on to the Halloween Challenge!!! See you there B)

Last weigh in for this challenge!!

SW 228.2

GW 210

CW 205.9

I met my goal and lost 4 more to boot!! Very happy with the progress! On to the Halloween Challenge! Hoping to see Onderland very soon!! Good luck everybody!