Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I Was Pissed And Ate Bread

Dammit

I'm having a horrible day (friend died overnight, got little sleep, got into stupid but heated argument with coworker, went to run an errand for my mom and kept going the wrong way, then went to panerA to get some damn Soup and they took forever... Ok not forever but like 10 minutes to put Soup in a to go cup) so I was just pissed and I had like five bites of bread and butter... And now I feel sick.... Why did I do that? Why did i think eating freaking bread would make me feel better? Free

On another note I am down 65 lbs since 4-24-12

Bad habits aren't broken overnight! Don't beat yourself up. You had a really bad day, you messed up and now it's back to healthy living! You're aware now of situations now that can cause you to "fall off the wagon", so start mentally formulating a plan to deal with anger and stress better. You have done a FANTASTIC job!! 65 pounds already? That is a major accomplishment, lady!!! Way to go!!

Bad habits aren't broken overnight! Don't beat yourself up. You had a really bad day, you messed up and now it's back to healthy living! You're aware now of situations now that can cause you to "fall off the wagon", so start mentally formulating a plan to deal with anger and stress better. You have done a FANTASTIC job!! 65 pounds already? That is a major accomplishment, lady!!! Way to go!!

Couldn't have said it better...

I'm sorry for your loss :(

Just let it pass...and so sorry about your friend. hugs to you!

Thank you!

That's why we have our sleeves. Yes, you made a bad decision. But think of what you would've done pre-sleeve and stop beating yourself up. This bad feeling will help you remember in the future.

On another note, I am really sorry to hear about your friend. "Death is not kind to the living"... it is something I have learned to be very true.

I also firmly believe that bad days allow us to truly appreciate the good ones... get through this day and then be glad for the next.

65lbs is amazing! You are doing great! Don't let today bring you down. Thank your sleevie for keeping you in check today and move on with a smile :)

(((((((((hugs))))))))

Eating bread makes me feel horrible, so I can imagine how you feel. It is a new hour and old habits sometimes come back to haunt us. However, you are doing great on your weight loss keep it up.

This is real life. Stuff happens and on occasion we will have our weak moments. Don't beat yourself up over it. Sorry to hear about your loss.. just keep up all the good work, you're doing fantastic.

I'm sorry to hear about your friend too. And bad days ARE hard to cope with. bread makes me sick as well, but I keep trying every once in awhile......

But wow - 65 pounds since 4/24! I was sleeved on 4/23 and have lost a total of 30 pounds. You have lost twice that! I'm a slow loser, but I am still jealous (in an okay way) - Congratulations on that incredible weight loss!!!!

I am so sorry to hear about your friend. You made a wrong decision, no biggie. Just get back up on that horse girl...you are doing so well, I wouldnt worry about a measly 1/2 slice of bread!!!

It happened, dont beat yourself up over it....hope you didnt make yourself too sick....but I would evaluate why you ate the bread, what were the feelings behind it, and try to think of something you can do instead, if you ever feel that way again, and you will feel that level of frustration again...its life....

Dammit

I'm having a horrible day (friend died overnight, got little sleep, got into stupid but heated argument with coworker, went to run an errand for my mom and kept going the wrong way, then went to panerA to get some damn Soup and they took forever... Ok not forever but like 10 minutes to put Soup in a to go cup) so I was just pissed and I had like five bites of bread and butter... And now I feel sick.... Why did I do that? Why did i think eating freaking bread would make me feel better? Free

On another note I am down 65 lbs since 4-24-12

That is Badass! Your down 65, Don't beat yourself up.

I am so sorry about your friend. And about your day. Sounds like a rough one.

Can I ask a dumb question? Are you mad about eating the bread in anger or b/c you ate the bread in the first place? What's wrong w/having a bite or two of bread once in awhile?

I'm really new at this. Found out on May 9th that I had to have my band out and revise to the sleeve and on June 4th, had surgery. I'm still learning, please bear w/me.

I am so sorry about your friend. And about your day. Sounds like a rough one.

Can I ask a dumb question? Are you mad about eating the bread in anger or b/c you ate the bread in the first place? What's wrong w/having a bite or two of bread once in awhile?

I'm really new at this. Found out on May 9th that I had to have my band out and revise to the sleeve and on June 4th' date=' had surgery. I'm still learning, please bear w/me.[/quote']

I was wondering the same thing.