Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Ok so im worried about this whole Hair loss thing. I dont know what Id do if I lost my hair call me vain. Id freak out. My nut says if you get your Protein in I should be fine. Anybody have any expierence with this, advice, comments?

I am nervous, too. I just had my surgery on the 12th so it hasn't happened yet. My hair is already SO thin though. You can see my scalp. My gut tells me I am going to lose a lot. I already bought a wig. I need to find a salon that will cut it and try not to be so embarassed to bring it in there to get it cut. I really hope my hair grows back.

It is going to happen, some are worse than others but I wouldnt worry about it, stress can cause it too! I have thin hair and I am experiencing Hair loss now. It is frustrating but it does grow back and I am healthier that I have been since I was a teen...I can deal with it. Just make sure to drink your Water and get your Protein in....

I lost lots of hair after I had my daughter (still losing it actually). So I think this is a fair trade. I know it will grow back. And worse case, for a few months... A wig lol. I've dyed and cut my hair so much this should be cake.

You will lose hair, approximately 33% but it won't be too noticable to others. Not a problem though because it does grow back. I started taking Biotin and silica at 2 weeks out and I have so much hair growing all over the place. Places I really don't want it to grow! The Hair loss was scarey, but now it's like, wow, I am looking so good and I don't really miss the hair that fell out. Hair is hair, sexy body is awesome! Love my skinniness! :)

I lost alot, but went to a good stylist and got a good haircut. The right kind of haircut will definately help.

I lost some hair, its scary at the time but no one notices but you!! look at my profile I look completely normal. it will be ok!!!!

I've been losing since the beginning of my 3rd month (almost 6 mths out). I take Biotin and I don't know if it's going to help or not but I heard good reviews about biosil so I ordered some. It doesn't make new hair but helps preserve what you have and makes it healthier. I also had 6 inches cut off my hair, the weight was pulling it down and I was forced to wear it up alot during the heat..which isn't good on your hair. I may be losing hair but I'm losing weight,,the hair will come back,,the pounds won't :)

I hope it isnt noticable. I wear alot of ponytails in the heat and I already lose hair. how long after does it grow back. When did u notice it stopped?

I might try that biosil let me know how it works for you.

My hair is still falling out but I already have hair growing back,,if I pull my hair back,,lots of fuzz.lol It's supposed to take a couple weeks for me to notice anything with the biosil. :) I'm not expecting it to magically grow hair but to help my hair to be healthy,,maybe stop it from falling out so much. I have a double whammy because I have a bad thyroid :(

If you're wearing your ponytail high, try lowering it to your neck to take some of the stress off of it.

I have pcos so I already have thin hair. My hair just started to fall out. What makes it noticeable is that you can see my scalp, it doesn't help that I have jet black hair and I'm light completed. So I found a product Xfusion on eBay it doesn't help with regrowth or anything, but it really does help camouflage my thining hair. I've even got compliments on how full my hair looks.

Well it looks like theres no way around it lol. I have black hair and have very light complection as well. I guess the only way to find out how bad it is, is to wait and see. Any other products out there? So far I like the sound of biosil and I guess the fusion one wouldnt be bad if it was only for a few months

I have pcos so I already have thin hair. My hair just started to fall out. What makes it noticeable is that you can see my scalp, it doesn't help that I have jet black hair and I'm light completed. So I found a product Xfusion on eBay it doesn't help with regrowth or anything, but it really does help camouflage my thining hair. I've even got compliments on how full my hair looks.

I just bought some Xfusion.. thank you for the info on it. I hope it helps!