Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

NJsharon thank you soooooo much! I have been searching forever it seems. It is really comforting reading your blog and seeing the pictures. They seem to really care for the patients. I will be sure to keep up with your blog! And thank you again so much!.

Hey guys, Im also having surgery on the 28th, with Dr. Kelly, and like many people here, I am very nervous, but today was a very difficult day for me. first let's start with, my family are against me getting this surgery, let alone in Mexico, My brother told me 2 days ago that I was going to die while under. My brother loves me very much and is very scared, he thinks my 4kids will be motherless, and he thinks im being selfish about this. He keeps trying to convince me not to go and telling me that i can do it on my own. Today,while at the pool with my friends and family, I went to grab an Empanada and he ran to ****** it off my hand, And told me, I needed to work on my addiction with food mentally, before i go into any surgery. Now I can understand him,he loves me and wants the best for me. I will be going alone to this surgery as nobody has time available to take from there job. But, believe me im fine with that. I went in and out of a daze today while at the family pool outing, I kept thinking that in a few months, I will be a happier person. I am miserable, I have pain all over, back, hips, ankles, feet. Im so ready for this change. Thanks for listening.

Tia, you are welcome! I know when I was getting ready to go I was trying to find everything I could on Dr Kelly. So was hoping it would help others going that route!

cabral76 - You are doing this for you & it is a great thing. I was scared myself that I would not wake up from surgery! But I got through fine. I also went alone to Dr Kelly & did fine & so will you! You are not being selfish, you are doing this for you, but also for your kids too, so they can have a healthy fit mom to be able to keep up with them! Good luck to you & you will be fine!

NJsharon- do you have any other email addresses? I just sent an email and it said it couldn't be delivered.

cabral76- I am very sorry about your situation. But I can reassure you that you will be fine. I am Mexican American and I have had surgery there and some of the hospitals there are way better than the ones here! And also, my mother was morbidly obese at one point in her life and had gastric bypass. If it weren't for that surgery, she would have passed a long time ago. She suffers from arthritis, degenerative disc disease from her back, and diabetes. The diabetes is under control, and she is now able to even run after having it! ( Before, she couldn't stand long enough to wash the dishes) Every pound you lose is kind of like more time you add onto your life! And you are not selfish....you are thinking of your children! Just remember that even though you do not have support there, we all are going through the same thing so you have us! Buena Suerte or Good luck on your surgery!

I have wls-clinic@hotmail.com.

Try that!

I'm headed that way June 14! Anybody else going then??

Shoot, wrong e-mail addy, sorry!!!!!!

wls-clinic@hotmail.com

Tell Omar "hi" from Sharon too!

I told Omar you said hi, and he said that you are a Godsend :)

Thank you Tia, and NJsharon, I have faith, i know this is going to be the best thing for me, but i wish my family would understand. If they would only read about the procedure, read about the co-morbidities that i have and weigh it out. see, the problem is that they have seen me work it out before and just get it done, but they dont understand that is gone too far, Im bigger than i was before, and Im also sick of the yo-yo dieting, I have always loved to work out and cant wait to be able to really work out, the way i used to, I have plans that entail lots of happiness for me, and i wont let anyone take that from me. well, I cant wait till they see me 5-7 weeks post-op...Im so sick of people looking at me with sorrow. Buenas Suerte Tia espero que todo te salga bien, te contara todo desde que lluegue. chao!

I am having surgery on the 28th of May. My husband will be with me and if he can help he can help. I look forward to meeting you.

Hey guys, Im also having surgery on the 28th, with Dr. Kelly, and like many people here, I am very nervous, but today was a very difficult day for me. first let's start with, my family are against me getting this surgery, let alone in Mexico, My brother told me 2 days ago that I was going to die while under. My brother loves me very much and is very scared, he thinks my 4kids will be motherless, and he thinks im being selfish about this. He keeps trying to convince me not to go and telling me that i can do it on my own. Today,while at the pool with my friends and family, I went to grab an Empanada and he ran to ****** it off my hand, And told me, I needed to work on my addiction with food mentally, before i go into any surgery. Now I can understand him,he loves me and wants the best for me. I will be going alone to this surgery as nobody has time available to take from there job. But, believe me im fine with that. I went in and out of a daze today while at the family pool outing, I kept thinking that in a few months, I will be a happier person. I am miserable, I have pain all over, back, hips, ankles, feet. Im so ready for this change. Thanks for listening.

I am having surgery on the 28th of May. My husband will be with me and he can help if you need some. I look forward to meeting you.

Thank you Reese, How will i be able to meet you? would love to have some to chat maybe I can ask Omar when, I get there for you. I will be there Sunday Afternoon. when are you flying out?

I will be flying into San Diego on Sunday May 27th. My fight will be arriving around 10:02.

Cabral76

email me sandrap28@hotmail.com

I got an email back from sandy@alighterme.com, is this the right place for Dr. Kelly?

Thinmymind - NO! These coordinators get your info and then punt you to another doctor. Dr. Kelly does not work with these other places. You can contact him directly at:

wls-clinic@hotmail.com

Or call Omar at 619-395-5347 (or text him)

I swear some of these coordinators are predators!! It really frustrates me. Dr. Kelly is working hard to get his Facebook page going, their website moving, etc etc. But he isn't working with the coordinators/companies any more and is doing quite well.

Write or call them and they will get back to you very quickly!!!!! Let me know what happens!