Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Attention ! Australian Sleevers

I am so jealous of you all who have to take Fiber and laxatives! I know I won't feel the same if the tables are turned but I'm coming up on 5 months of the other problem! I hope that the colonoscopy prep has reset things. It worked that way when I last had this problem a couple years ago. As yet unexplained.

How long was the hospital stay for those who have had the sleeve pls

Hi missy moo! I was in hospital for three days and three nights (operation Thurs arvo and discharged Sunday morning).I was surprised at how little pain I had :)

2 nights. No worries.

I am so jealous of you all who have to take fiber and laxatives! I know I won't feel the same if the tables are turned but I'm coming up on 5 months of the other problem! I hope that the colonoscopy prep has reset things. It worked that way when I last had this problem a couple years ago. As yet unexplained.

I had a colonoscopy a few years ago too..... didn't find anything with me either. I just have to constantly take something to keep regular. today was the day :) I did it............. then it didn't stop!!!!!!!!!!! I had the WORST stomach cramps and it was very painful but it's done.... will keep up with the benefibre and might try osmolax next if there is still an issue. I have the max amount of benefibre.... 8 tspn!! thanks everyone :D

2 nights for me, went in Friday arvo and was out sunday arvo

OMG does tonight's insomnia have anything to do with my sleeve?!? I love my sleep! It's just past 1am & I've been laying here since 9!!!

I was so hoping that I could get up to the Gold Coast and meet everyone but it just isn't going to work out! Hope you have a great time and next time I plan to be there!
We understand Sue. I will be traveling to Sydney regularly for work next year so I am sure we will have an opportunity to meet then.

OMG does tonight's insomnia have anything to do with my sleeve?!? I love my sleep! It's just past 1am & I've been laying here since 9!!!
Not sure. I haven't heard of a connection although if I am a bit hungry when I go to bed I find it a bit harder to get quality sleep.< /p>

Hi everyone :) looking forward to seeing everyone today!! Kelli- which cafe are we meeting at again :) I only have my iPhone and it's hard to back track the thread on the phone!! See you at 11!

Hi everyone :) looking forward to seeing everyone today!! Kelli- which cafe are we meeting at again :) I only have my iPhone and it's hard to back track the thread on the phone!! See you at 11!
just picking Misty up now. The cafe is called Providore. See you soon.

That's it! I'm so annoyed, another 6 week stall. Im sure this is the end of my loss now. The stalls are just more frequent and longer now. I think I actually need to drink more Water though as I'm only getting in 1 to 1 and a half litres a day.

Thanks to Misty, Jen and Kelli for a lovely day and great catch up!!

post-34328-13813670594218_thumb.jpg

Thanks for a lovely brunch girls. Kelli, Lissa, Misty and I had a meet up and it was lovely to meet them and put names to faces and hear stories. All three of you are very inspiring. I am looking forward to future meet ups.

Can anyone tell me if peppermint de gas tablets are okay to have after being sleeved?

I was sleeved on the 1st of October! Had lots of gas from both ends and after the leak test had the runs but that seems to have ended now.

I am still feeling like an invalid but hey I am drinking more each day and feeling a little more better each day so just have to take it one step at a time!