Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

1 Year And 5 Days Post Op- All Smiles!

You're just a doll. You are sooo pretty and look like an entirely different person. You must be so proud! I love seeing stories like this, especially from AA sleevers because I can relate to them more. I feel like I will look like an entirely different person too because my chubby face takes away from my beauty I feel like. Thanks so much for sharing!

You look great! I had my surgery on 2/14 and out weighed you just a little. I am down 66#. I hope I end up looking as good as you do. Great job girlie

Sent from my iPad using VST

You are such an inspiration, Congratulations!

Wow you look like a completely different person! You look awesome. Comgrats!

Congrats!!! I am so happy for you! I remember you were just getting your sleeve when I started my process so I am so glad to hear how well you are doing! You are going to hit that 100 lbs before you know it!

Thanks guys! I finally hit 102lb lost last week! This week I'm at 105lbs gone! It's like my body went into reboot mode lol. I went shopping in the JR's section this past week! Yes, juniors :) I'm so happy I finally broke the stall.

Here's a pic below!

post-7388-13813658851306_thumb.jpg

Super foxy and inspirational! Thanks for leading us ( I hope to be posting such fabulous pix one day too).

Today I'm officially one year and 5 days post op. I've so far lost 98lbs. I'm so close to that 100lb lost it's crazy. The scale has slowed down alot but my body is changing soooo much. I'm doing about 1 hour of cardio a day and 30-45 minutes of strength training 3 to 4 times a week.

I hadn't noticed how much my body had changed until I saw my surgeon today and he asked about my measurements. In the last 6 weeks my bust size went from a 38 to a 36 (I started at a 48I)' date=' and I went from a 14/16 to a 10/12. My shirt size was a 3X and now I'm in a large which is getting pretty loose. This was the best decision I could've ever made for myself. I hope that you all are doing great! Keep up with the weight loss yall! :)

Here are some pics of me (before and after)

[/quote']

You look great! Like other comments your boobies look great! LOL.your arms too. Doesnt look like you have skin issues. If you do/did can you recommend any tips to tighten skin? Keep up the great work!

You look AMAZING!!! Congrats on your awesome loss!!!!!