Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Memorial Day Challenge!

Oh I'm in!! :]

SW- 263

CW- 245

GW- 220

Sent from my iPhone using VST

There is a first time for everything! So stoked to do this! Let's go!

Current/Starting weight: 292.4

Challenge Goal loss: 20 pounds

Challenge Goal Weight: 272.4

I'm in. I'll be conservative and say 15#. My surgery was 2/14 and I'm down (counting pre-op) 57#. I figure it will start slowing down soon, especially because I do not exercise. I have got to see the doc tomorrow about my knee injury...possible surgery. Still excited though!

SW 278

CW 278

GW 263

Sent from my iPad using VST

I am ony 15 lbs. from my goal, so I will try for it!

I'm in...

SW: 186

CW: 186

GW: 175

This will put me 30 pounds from my ultimate goal of 145. That is still an "Overweight" BMI (I'm 5'2") but I look and feel my best at that weight (if I'm remembering right LOL!). It will also bust the statistic that you can only lose 55% to 60% of your excess weight because that will put me at 74% of the weight gone. Right now I'm at 64% gone.

I am so scared to do this.....I have not met one challenge yet...mainly because I hit a nightmare stall from hell for 8 weeks!! That's right, 8 weeks!! I did the Easter challenge and did not lose ONE FREAKING POUND from February 4 till Easter...that was so depressing. I also didn't meet my overall goal of getting down to 235 by March 31 from my original surgery goals. I don't know if I'm in the right mind frame to do this...and I really, really need to make whatever I set for myself this time, or I really will be crushed and discouraged! Ugh.....okay, enough whining...here goes!!! My body HAS to start losing eventually, right??? You know what's really depressing? I don't even need to change the numbers on my short term ticker from the Easter goal since February!! Lmao....another ugh.....it'll be nice to change the background, tho!

SW 249.6

CW 249.6

GW 230

Let's do this!!!

Well, I've been challenging myself since about a week ago. I met my Easter goal early. I know this is a stretch, but I want to lose 17 lbs in 7 weeks. Normal or bust!

SW: 159

CW: 157

GW: 140

We can totally do this. I am starting the C25k again this week, hoping the cardio will help ramp up my weight loss.

I hope it's not too late. I just found this posting and I love this idea. I'm only 2 weeks post surgery so either I'll lose more easily or fall into a stall at this point. I'm going for 2 pounds per week so hoping for a 14 pound loss by Memorial Day. Thanks Tammy for getting this going!

SW - 214, CW - 195, Memorial Day GW -181

Yay!!

Can one of you tell me how I get multiple tickers going? I put one up for the challenge then when I hit save, they both became the same. I did it like 4 times with the same results.

I want in!!!

Start weight: 409.6

Current weight: 409.6

Memorial Day goal: 385

I know..almost 25 lbs..but with my high body weight and it still being pretty early in my journey I think I can do it!

I'm in !! Sw 203, cw180.4 gw 169 By memorial

day :)

Cw 180.4 gw 169 by memorial day !

I'm in hope I'm not to late.

SW 235.9

CW 235.9

GW 210.9 (-25)

Can one of you tell me how I get multiple tickers going? I put one up for the challenge then when I hit save, they both became the same. I did it like 4 times with the same results.