Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Memorial Day Challenge!

Okay guys, Its challenge time again. Who is with me? Memorial Day is about 7 weeks away and I am going to start this challenge off right with a doable goal of 10 pounds. I am 8 months out today and I know my losses will be continuing to slow. I used to set my goals at 20 pounds, then 15, then 13 and now 10. I want to be realistic and I am only 20 pounds from goal so I think 10 pounds is a good realistic goal for me. How about you? What will be your goal for the next seven weeks?

I want in! I'm 9 weeks out tomorrow. Have lost 35 total and 35-40 more to go. My goal is to lose 15 by memorial day!!!! LET'S DO THIS!

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Ok, I found the post! I need to loose about 10 lbs. So I will have to weight myself tomorrow and post my stats then! It's on. Thanks Tammy! ;)

I'm in and excited!

I am going to be more realistic . I said 20 last time and got a lit bit discouraged so.... I will say 15lbs. I am starting at 189. Best to everyone, lets do this!!!!! :)

Good morning all,

I have not participated in a challenge before, so I will put it out there for this one and try :). Forensic, are we reporting in once a week or ?

I am at 218 today, I would love to hit onederland, but I think 19 is just too far a reach these days. I will go for 10 and anything more will be a bonus!!

Best,

Sandy

Ok, I'm ready for this challenge. OMG, I just weighed myself and I lost a lb over the weekend! Yayyyyyyyy!

SW 223

CW 153.4

GW 130

Challenge weight loss 7 lbs

That's a lb a week. Tomorrow the BASIC BOOTCAMP Diet from LilMissDiva is on! We can do this and we will! We have no choice in this, our sleeve will not allow us to fail! Let's ROCK these SLEEVES! ;)

Okay.. here goes. SW 155.3 CW 155.3 GW 145.3 Pounds to lose by Memorial Day-- 10 I was actually up just a smidge this morning because I ate something salty last night... Im not counting that...lol. For those who have never participated: We weigh in once a week until Memorial day and that day is your final weigh in for the challenge. The SW is starting weight for the challenge, not starting weight from your journey. CW is current weight, gw is goal weight etc. Lets have fun and get busy!

I am IN :) SW 142 CW 142 GW 132

I want to lose 10 lbs by Memorial day and I WILL yay lol

It is so cool to have such a support group. This helps me stay motivated! Thanks everyone! ;)

Missed Easter goal by 3.2lbs. Process is so slow right now but I really need to up my exercise too.

Let's do this!!

SW 183.2

CW 183.2

GW 173.2

I'm in! I am so bummed this morning. Surgery was on 3/23/12, and from 3/31/12 to today I have only lost 1.6 pounds. Obviously I am doing something wrong .......looking forward to this challenge!

SW 231.2

CW 231.2

GW 216.2

Sue

I'm in. I'm going to try for 20 pounds again. I almost made 20 on the Easter challenge so here goes!

I'm in... SW: 325 GW: 299 .... I know that's almost 4 pounds a week.... I'm still pretty early out (3 months, 3 weeks today!!) I'm going to try!!!!

Thanks for the motivation!!

Let me put my stats since everyone is.

Highest wt 215

Starting weight 205 5'0"

Surg wt 194

Current wt 170

Memorial day goal 155

Goal wt 125-130

Alright I'm in! My 30th bday is the 23rd of May so I'm really gonna try and hit my goal by then which is 180....only 13.8lbs. So I will say 15lbs by memorial day!! Good luck everyone!!!

SW 193.8

CW 193.8

GW 178.8