Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Also went out to dinner with the Dr (Dr Kelly), his wife, his 7 year old son, the anaesthatist & another patient (who is 1 year out & lost over 100lbs so far) yesterday. That was really nice to get to know them all.

Very different to how you get treated in the US I guess, but I liked it a lot.

Of course they ordered me chicken broth, so sipped on that slowly while they ate. It was fun!

I guess you were a cheap dinner date! LOL! That is awesome. I have never heard of a doctor taking out his patient. I haven't spent more than 30 minutes with my doctor. Inspiring!

Heading to the hospital now!!! The day has finally come! Despite all my fretting, I feel relatively calm right now. Just soooo ready to get this over with so I can start losing and living. I will keep you all posted. :)

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Good luck to everyone getting sleeved this week!!!

Yes definitely good luck to everyone. I am going to head down on Wednesday to San Deigo and off the Dr Garcia on Thursday 17. Excited - and loopie right now! Hard to describe. I am never nervous - I am fearless but not careless - but I feel like there is a light for me.

Best wishes to all xxx

Have to stay another night to be fever free for 24 hrs. Fever is gone now. And reason for fever is I have a little pneumonia I haven't had anything but Water since Thursday. I had a rough night last night mentally. I was scared that I made the wrong choice. But then I thought how nice it will be when I can do differ t things with my kids. I think I was also feeling really bad being away from home for 4 days. I have never been away from my kids. I need to get home and start my life. Cause there is no turning back!

Have to stay another night to be fever free for 24 hrs. Fever is gone now. And reason for fever is I have a little pneumonia

Take care and hope you feel better! You'll be out of there in no time.

I truly hope you feel better soon. I am sure you will be fine :)

Hey May Sleevies - hang in there - remember - we are not alone. We have each other!! To those of you recovering - I wish you a speedy recovery - for those of us that are later this month....OMG would the "day" just get here already! Lol

Sent from my iPad using VST

My day is tomorrow and I am a nervous wreck!!

I will totally have you on my mind sweetie! Post when you can! What time is your surgery so I can be sure to stop and send good thoughts your way?

Sent from my iPad using VST

My day is tomorrow and I am a nervous wreck!!

Good luck girl! You will be in my thoughts & prayers! I am Wednesday 2:00pm!

Okay the nerves are starting to kick in! But it's more excitement, than nervousness.. I think! Haha May 15th is my day. I have to be there at 11 and my surgery is 2:00!

1. I am May 29th too. Good luck!

May 31 in Louisiana