Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Ask The Person Below A Question, Answer The One Above.

Yanno... we just don't use this section enough. Let's get to know one another, shall we?

So here's how this works,

Post a question to the person below, and answer the one just prior to the one you posted. Here's a good interesting fact... no one seems to know what comes first, the chicken or the egg. Is being the first post an egg? Or am I just being a chicken?

Anyhow, because there's no one asking me anything I'll share a little fun fact with you all: My hubby and I have Six Cats. Their names are Ziggy (14), Romeo (5) Man O'War & Buttons (4) and Celie & Nettie (2). Fun huh? And now you're wondering where I find all the time I do in a day to post here, workout, spend time with hubby and worrying about 6 crazy cats.

My Question for the next poster is: Have you ever been to Europe?

Nope I never been to Europe... kinda scared to travel overseas.

Would you rather go to the beach for the day or spend the day at the Water park?

Yes, my hubby and I traveled to Italy in 2006. We spent 3 days in Venice and 4 days in Rome. I wish we could go back to Venice as it was one of the most beautiful places I have ever been!

Question for the next person:

If you could have any superpower, which one would you want and why?

I would be Money Generator Girl = able to generate cash with the blink of an eye. Why...because I am broke as hell with three kids in private school.

Question: Do you courtesy flush?

absolutely! Its only right! :)

Question: If you could pick one person in history "why did you do that?" Who would you ask and what would you ask them about?

I would rather spend the day at the Water park.

Would you rather visit Florida or California?

Umm, I love that you have 6 cats. I have 3 cats that act like a pride and attack my son's cat that is scared to death of them and so she stay's in the bedroom :(. I have 2 rescue dogs, akita & wolf mix and a crazy (and I mean really crazy) german shepherd mix. I have a hubby, son and a daughter that have their significant others over all the time. My son loves to cook and makes me high Protein pumpkin banana bread. My daughter doesn't cook at all. Anyways. I have never been to Europe but would love to go sometime soon. ;)

I'd visit Florida, I already live in California. ;)

Stupid question but how do you put the ticker on your profiles?

Go to your profile, click on Edit Profile Button, then signature, then copy/paste your ticker code there.

Have you ever been to Jamaica?

Loving this...

Nope, I have never been to Jamaica... but I would love to go!

(side note, I live in Europe ...lol)

Q - what is your favourite film and why?

My favorite film is Titanic! I have always loved reading about the Titanic and it's passengers, Oh and I have a mad crush for Leonardo Di Caprio...

Question: Would you bungee jump?

I guess my favorite film is the original three Star Wars films. The first one came out when I was in college, and I have a lot of happy memories about seeing the three films in the theatres.

Another favorite of mine is Disney's Fantasia - both the original and the second one - Fantasia 2000.

My question is this - I you could go back in time to a historical event - what would it be and why? Would you be going back to watch something occur, or to talk to an historical figure?

Ooh I love this question! My favorite film of all time is the western movie Shane and the reason is because he did not take any $#!& and then he rides off into the mountains with the little boy calling Shaneeeee Come Backkkkkk

What is your favorite color?

No bungee jumping for me! Thank you. I want to run a 5K someday. That is as daring as I will get. LOL

(The next person should answer SKCunninghams question and then 100 Sleeveds question)

What is the most important thing you ever learned on this website?