Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Today is my 11 month surgiversary. I am at a place I never dreamed I would be but still have a ways to go. The last 3 months have been a wash for me. No gain but very little loss. I am trying to be focused, logging my food, cutting out the carbs and getting in my Proteins. I have set a modest goal for this challenge but would like to experience a success as the Halloween and Christmas challenges weren't a success in terms of getting to goal but as a social worker being strength based, were a success in terms of not gaining during this time either.

Hi all, I will update my full post later, the cut and paste isn't working for me tonight. Just a quick check in to let you know I'm at 142.8 this week. Just 7.8 lbs. to goal. So I'm down 1.4 lbs this week.

Start: 144.2--Current: 142.8--Goal: 135

Lynda

I fell short of my Christmas goal but still lost over 6 lbs. for the month of December, which I am very happy with considering how slow my weight loss has been the last several months. In 2012 I will definitely hit my final goal weight, and by Valentine's Day I should be within striking distance of that goal! I have to admit how amazed I am by these numbers that y'all have been putting up -- by comparison I am a slow loser (though I try not to focus on that and instead focus on how far I've come).

Surgery weight: 224.5 (1/7/11)

Current weight: 146.4

Valentines goal weight: 139

Final goal weight: 132

My one week check in. I did quite well this week, but have been on all liquids to kick start my stall. I moved from the Obese BMI category to the Overweight category.

10# to get to goal as of this week.

Surgery weight: 271

Starting V-Day Challenge weight: 179

Current weight: 170

Valentines goal weight: 160

Final goal weight: 135

I'm in!!! I have a habit of setting the bar a little too high as well, but like you Forensikchick it tends to make me work harder. Plus, I bought my ticket to go see my friend in Germany at the end of March and I really want to rock this sleeve! Surgery weight: 271 Current weight: 179 Valentines goal weight: 160 Final goal weight: 135

Hello sleeve competitors

DOS 12/15/11

Hi fellow sleevers

I'm only 18 days P.O. - so I'm excited to try this challange " Do. Or do not. There is not try." -- Yoda

SW 235

CW 220

Val 208

Come on you guys that still have a lot of weight to lose - where are you - we can do this

Ok I am in. I didn't make my Christmas goal. So now I am going to set an easy goal ( at least I think it is..)

Valentine's Day Goal:

SW-235.............CW-182..............Goal-176

Dec. 25: 182

Dec. 30:182

Jan. 6:

Jan. 13:

Jan. 20:

Jan. 27:

Feb. 3:

Feb. 10:

Valentine's Day:

Khy

Oh wow what a mess. I tried to edit my entry.... guess that don't work the same any more.

Khy

I'm making an aggressive goal of having lost almost another 20 pounds by February 14th. I was losing about 4-5 pounds a week prior to Christmas, so I think I can do this if I get back on track (I've enjoyed the holidays a little too much).

SW: 179 pounds GW: 160 pounds

ME TOO!!!! I'm in. . . during the holidays I, of course, gained a bunch of weight and now it's time to behave and get into the groove of things again!

Surgery Weight: 350 lbs

Current Weight: 225 lbs

Goal Weight: 212 lbs reached once

Personal Goal Weight: 170 lbs

I may not get to 170 lbs in 7 weeks but at least the attempt will be there right? Thanks and good luck to all of y'all

SN: Forensikchic SW: 179 GW: 164 CW: 176 pounds to lose: 12

I am down three pounds this week! I was stalled at 179 for two weeks straight but finally the scale is moving again. I just hope I dont stall again for weeks. I am working on my running program and its going better than I expected. Yay me! Come on peeps! Lets get to our Valentines goals!

Yeah!! Down 3# this week. I'm not officially at one week until tomorrow morning, but I was super happy this morning and just had to share!

Starting ~ 225.....Current ~ 222.....Goal ~ 215.....Lost ~ 3.....Still to go ~ 7

I'm so in!!!!

I didn't really lose much weight at all during the last challenge so I'm going to start fresh on this one!

Starting Weight- 219

Current Weight- 219

Goal Weight- 209

Gonna aim lower this time :)

Going to give the Valentine's Day Challenge a try.

SN: ILKrista CW: 153 GW: 140 pounds to lose: 13

This will be my first challenge :)

In honor of Valentines Day my goal is going to be -14 by 2/14.

CW: 222 Valentines Goal Weight: 208.