Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I have really slacked the last couple of months. Life events got in the way, and I got off track. I know that if I focus again, I can start to make progress again! So, I am excited to do this! Let's kick some butt, guys!!! Banane59.gif

SW: 190

GW: 180

CW: 190

I'm a little late to this but giving it a go. I missed my Christmas goal by 8 lbs (damn you cocktails and cookies!!). :) I'm leaving on a cruise on February 19 so I'm pretty dedicated this time, I have a size 12 bathing suit I'd love to fit into next month!

Indymom ~ 263 SW . . . . . 198 CW . . . . . 175 GW . . . LBS to GOAL: 23

Sorry, accidentally double-posted. See my next post for details about this week.

Lynda

Edited by lsereno

Hi all,

I'm still doing a little extra snacking so I'm grateful for my very small loss this week: .2 lbs. My goal for the following week is to return to my full workout schedule and cut back on the Snacks. I've got to step up weight loss to hit my goal by Valentine's Day.

My Valentine's Goal also includes reaching the following goals:

144: This was my Christmas goal and I've lost 110 lbs. (32 pre-op and 78 post op). 9 lbs. to my final goal!!!

142: I've lost 80 lbs. post-op

140: Five lbs. to my final goal!!!

139: My number starts with 13. I haven't weighed this since the early-90s.

135: GOOOAAAL!

Lynda

Valentine's Day Goal:

SW-144.2.............CW-142.6..............Goal-135

Dec. 25: 144.2

Dec. 30: 142.8

Jan. 6: 142.6

Jan. 13:

Jan. 20:

Jan. 27:

Feb. 3:

Feb. 10:

Valentine's Day:

SN: Forensikchic SW: 179 GW: 164 CW: 176 pounds to lose: 12 I am down three pounds this week! I was stalled at 179 for two weeks straight but finally the scale is moving again. I just hope I dont stall again for weeks. I am working on my running program and its going better than I expected. Yay me! Come on peeps! Lets get to our Valentines goals!

Congrats on the 3 lbs. and the running program!

Lynda

Congrats on the 3 lbs. and the running program!

Lynda

Thanks! I am still at 176 and have been all week! I want to be 174 by Sunday (my 5 month surgiversary but it doesnt appear I will make it! bummer!

I am in for Valentines Day. I didnt do the Christmas one. My WL has slowed so maybe this will help me be dilegent.

CW 149

GW 142

Good luck!

I'm joining the Valentine's Day challenge. I didn't meet my Christmas challenge but I'm going to meet my Valentine's Day goal. I set an absolutely reachable goal and my New Year's Resolution was to get started on my exercise routine and that's what I'm going to do!

well i didnt make my halloween gol but i did make my Christmas one, its getting harder and harder to get these last 20 off !! I will do my best and feel like a challenge is good for me so hear it goes!!!

SN: Lisa the loser SW: 135 GW: 125 CW: 135 pounds to lose: 10

I'm in and already have my ticker posted.

SW: 278.2

GW: 260

Pounds to goal: 18.2

I missed my Christmas goal by a few days and 2 pounds, so I'm being a bit mitre conservative this time.

Lissa

Down 4# this week! Another good week!! 6# more til goal. I would be uber pleased if I could surpass this challenge!! Will just see how things go.

Surgery weight: 271

Starting V-Day Challenge weight: 179

Current weight: 166

Valentines goal weight: 160

Final goal weight: 135

I got an amazing surprise from my sleeve, 10 pounds lost in two days!!

So. CW is 271.0

Pounds to goal: 11

Lissa

That's fabulous! Were you doing anything different the past few days or do you think your body just was ready to let the weight go?

Great work!!

I got an amazing surprise from my sleeve, 10 pounds lost in two days!!

So. CW is 271.0

Pounds to goal: 11

Lissa

I think I underestimated myself this time around. I've been losing really really slowly the past couple of months. (Probably because of all the Cookies and junk that's been around me) I've already lost 2 pounds towards my V-Day goal. I'm not going to change it, just hoping to blow my goal out of the water!!

I am in

Current weight: 160

Valentines goal weight: 150

Final goal weight: 120